Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Putin's Actions Cause Chelsea's Failure Due To Russia-ukraine War - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Putin's Actions Cause Chelsea's Failure Due To Russia-ukraine War (393 Views)

Jose Mourinho Predicts Failure Due To Lack Of Transfers At Utd / Putin's Funny Reaction To Russia Goal Against Saudi Arabia (VIDEO) / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin's Actions Cause Chelsea's Failure Due To Russia-ukraine War by AmaraBea: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich says he is handing “stewardship and care” of the club to the “trustees of Chelsea’s charitable foundation”, amid Russia’s conflict with Ukraine.

A number of Russian billionaires have been slapped with sanctions after Moscow invaded its neighbour on Thursday.

Re: Putin's Actions Cause Chelsea's Failure Due To Russia-ukraine War by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Something or someone must take the blame.

Kepa to the world

Re: Putin's Actions Cause Chelsea's Failure Due To Russia-ukraine War by wizonlyson: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
angry angry op..what is the meaning of what u are saying..shey, they no do ojoro for liverpool, ni..wey liverpool score..wey 419 var comot am..abeg no whine me, for here oooo..chelsea,liverpool play a ball..and liverpool wins..asap..nothing like, flys enter my eye, when i won look who dey fight..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin's Actions Cause Chelsea's Failure Due To Russia-ukraine War by Samunique(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
wizonlyson:
angry angry op..what is the meaning of what u are saying..shey, they no do ojoro for liverpool, ni..wey liverpool score..wey 419 var comot am..abeg no whine me, for here oooo..chelsea,liverpool play a ball..and liverpool wins..asap..nothing like, flys enter my eye, when i won look who dey fight..
Pls check this again, and bring your own evidence !!! undecided

Tell me if this isn't a daylight robbery .

(1) (Reply)

Football Prediction For Today 08-03-2022 VIP Ticket / Update: On Super Eagles, Ghana Clash / Body Of CAF/FIFA Medical Officer, Dr Joseph Kabungo Arrives Zambia From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.