Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,956 members, 7,845,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Buhari Is The Worst President In The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Worst President In The World (1433 Views)

"Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by agadez007(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2022
Parachoko:
I have my brain to use, so if you see wetin an Hausa man talk as your final opinion, then nah your problem be that.

Buhari performance is below average

By the time he is judge in every area, is performance is below average, but not a total failure.
You don’t sound like one who uses a quarter of their brain,You are saying buhari performed well,in what aspect if I may ask?
Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by Parachoko: 9:51am On Feb 28, 2022
agadez007:
You don’t sound like one who uses a quarter of their brain,You are saying buhari performed well,in what aspect if I may ask?
In terms of infrastructure.

Bro, abeg stop using aggressive words, I'm not forcing you to read or reply my comments abeg.
Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by Parachoko: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2022
ifiokjohn:
below average is a failure bro.
If you go school you go know say Na fail be that
If you really go to school, then you will know below average is different from failure.
Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by agadez007(m): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2022
Parachoko:
In terms of infrastructure.

Bro, abeg stop using aggressive words, I'm not forcing you to read or reply my comments abeg.
All buhari zone bees deserves aggressive words till y’all get sense
Mention the infrastructures

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by Parachoko: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2022
agadez007:
All buhari zone bees deserves aggressive words till y’all get sense
Mention the infrastructures
I know go blame a keyboard warrior like you. People like you are cowards on the street.

Lagos-ibadan expressway

Bonny-Bodo road

Zungeru power plant

Itakpe-warri railway line etc.

I want the best for Nigeria, been unreasonable aggressive and senseless online won't change the situation on groundm
Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by ifiokjohn(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2022
Parachoko:
If you really go to school, then you will know below average is different from failure.
. Person do 9 subjects, get 8 failure and get B fr 1 and you say Na a little below average result.

I hope you can say that if your kids bring such a result to you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by agadez007(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2022
Parachoko:
I know go blame a keyboard warrior like you. People like you are cowards on the street.

Lagos-ibadan expressway

Bonny-Bodo road

Zungeru power plant

Itakpe-warri railway line etc.

I want the best for Nigeria, been unreasonable aggressive and senseless online won't change the situation on groundm
Imagine an American or Englishman on here and you list these fours things as Biharis achievement for seven years he has been there,you self go laugh grin
You zone Bees are the funniest beings on earth
Am sure you don’t even have more than 30% battery in your phone and you slept without light?and you are here praising a failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by Parachoko: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2022
ifiokjohn:
. Person do 9 subjects, get 8 failure and get B fr 1 and you say Na a little below average result.

I hope you can say that if your kids bring such a result to you
Do you have sense at all? Person ask me the infrastructures Buhari provided, I listed them out, you're here saying shit again? sad

No dey jump into discussion wey no concern you if you won't be using your brain.

The guy asked a question, I listed them out.

Do you even knows what it means for a Government to be a failed one?

Buhari is doing his part, someone else will contest and take over next year and improve on this.

Make we dey criticise with brain abeg.
Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by Parachoko: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2022
agadez007:
Imagine an American or Englishman on here and you list these fours things as Biharis achievement for seven years he has been there,you self go laugh grin
You zone Bees are the funniest beings on earth
Am sure you don’t even have more than 30% battery in your phone and you slept without light?and you are here praising a failure
Are you alright?

Wetin dey even do some of Una for Nairaland sef? Is even so foolish for you to ask me the infrastructures this government has been constructing, I felt you are a little bit matured, that's why I answer you sha, nah me do mistake.

So I have to give out a full list of Buhari achievement, do you even know what "etc" I wrote in my comment up there mean?

If you want to sit in your house and keep on screaming Buhari has failed, nah your problem.
Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by Parachoko: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2022
Nigeria is a work in progress, Buhari is not a magician wey go turn Nigeria to a develop country at once.
Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by agadez007(m): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2022
Parachoko:
Are you alright?

Wetin dey even do all of Una for Nairaland sef? Is even so foolish for you to ask me the infrastructures this government has been constructing, I felt you are a little bit matured, that's why I answer you sha, nah me do mistake.

If you want to sit in your house and keep on screaming Buhari has failed, nah your problem.

I don’t even blame underperforming politicians,I blame the psycophants and zombies who sing their praises even when they know they are doing nothing all because of the 30k you receive monthly,the hottest part of hell belongs to you all
Why haven’t you replied when I talked about light,won’t be surprised if you say you get 24 hours power where you stay
That’s how shameless you zombies can be

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by ifiokjohn(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2022
Parachoko:
Do you have sense at all? Person ask me the infrastructures Buhari provided, I listed them out, you're here saying shit again? sad

No dey jump into discussion wey no concern you if you won't be using your brain.

Buhari is doing his part, someone else will contest and take over next year and improve on this.

lol. Na for the infrastructure I give m 'B' for Na...abi you no see m?

Jonathan did well in the agriculture and we still called him a Failure.

You didn't give this same excuse you're giving Buhari to Jonathan. That's hypocrisy.

Buhari has failed and failed disgracefully that's just the truth.
And yes, you're right. Someone else will take power next year GOD willing and do better

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by Parachoko: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
agadez007:
I don’t even blame underperforming politicians,I blame the psycophants and zombies who sing their praises even when they know they are doing nothing all because of the 30k you receive monthly,the hottest part of hell belongs to you all
Why haven’t you replied when I talked about light,won’t be surprised if you say you get 24 hours power where you stay
That’s how shameless you zombies can be
You're not smart at all

Just because you no dey get light, no mean say other areas in Nigeria no dey enjoy light guy

Use your brain

Buhari performance is below average, but to com dey talk like say the man no dey do anything is where I will keep on having problem with

In terms of diversification, no Government since 1999 don try reach Buhari.

I do have nothing less than 20hrs powersupply in a day.

Nigeria can't become a develop country in just less than 8 years, nah step by step thing.

The Government will commission a power plant that will generate close to 900MW this year.

Nigeria is not where it should be, but I won't be daft to think everything will suddenly change in less than 8 years.
Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by agadez007(m): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Parachoko:
You're not smart at all

Just because you no dey get light, no mean say other areas in Nigeria no dey enjoy light guy

Use your brain

Buhari performance is below average, but to com dey talk like say the man no dey do anything is where I will keep on having problem with

Nigeria can't become a develop country in just less than 8 years, nah step by step thing.

The Government will commission a power plant that will generate close to 900MW this year.

Nigeria is not where it should be, but I won't be daft to think everything will suddenly change in less than 8 years.
Now I can see you are just a joker,I am sorry for wasting my time arguing with a zombie thinking I was talking to a human,Lol,20 hrs light in Nigeria ?

No wahala,dollar is probably still 160 naira in your side and fuel is still 65 Naira too

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by ifiokjohn(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Parachoko:

lol I swear if you list those nonsense fr a Rwandan he will laugh at you.
In seven years only those 4 things Buhari have been able to achieve

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by ifiokjohn(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Parachoko:
You're not smart at all

Use your brain

lol..you mean this "Poverty Capital of the world" Buhari has put us in?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by Dynmyt: 11:02am On Mar 05, 2022
SlyDev:

Respect and manners is like petrol in alaigbo
Common sense and true federalism is like petrol in aboki enclave.
Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by Naijabad: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
ifiokjohn:
I'm just so angry, Very angry. APC fanboys keep telling us how Buhari is the best President ever in Nigeria but here we are an ASUU is still on strike.
What then differentiate Goodluck Jonathan's Government and that of Buhari if the man can sit down and watch as ASUU remain on strike and yet his praise singers will come singing his praises just for building two Bridges and two railways? I don't understand how a supposedly caring President can sit and watch as Universities go on strike.....if that is not wickedness I hardly know what it is.

A serious Government would have settled ASUU strike even before they announced it but here we have a Government that doesn't care about it's people or their good
Hopefully, they will lose this 2023 election because we can't continue like this.

I have never seen a wicked Government than that of President Muhammad Buhari. Only evil leaders will sit and watch as Universities go on strike.

2 years ago, Universities went on strike for 9 months and the president did nothing..... I'm inclined to believe this one will last longer than this with ASUU demanding for 1 trillion naira. It is simply outrageous.

Dear Muhammad Buhari, the Nigerian Students are begging you, we don't want an extra year in school. Please do something about the ASUU strike, not just for our sake but for your legacy sake.

The fool donated ASUU's money to Afghanistan.
Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by ifiokjohn(m): 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Naijabad:

The fool donated ASUU's money to Afghanistan.
no mind the failure
Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by jude79(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
SlyDev:

Respect and manners is like petrol in alaigbo

Petrol dee everywhere for alaigbo, we no be Abuja and Lagos.
Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by jude79(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Parachoko:
I have my brain to use, so if you see wetin an Hausa man talk as your final opinion, then nah your problem be that.

Buhari performance is below average

By the time he is judge in every area, is performance is below average, but not a total failure.

Hahaha!! What kind of brain is this, his performance in EVERY AREA is BELOW AVERAGE, yet he is not a FAILURE, only one area in Nigeria produce this kind of brain that operates two side of the mouth simultaneously.
Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by Parachoko: 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
jude79:

Hahaha!! What kind of brain is this, his performance in EVERY AREA is BELOW AVERAGE, yet he is not a FAILURE, only one area in Nigeria produce this kind of brain that operates two side of the mouth simultaneously.

In terms of Defense and infrastructure, no other leader since 1999 has done 20% of what Buhari has done.

But a thread wey I don forget, nah I'm you com dey wail reach this level?

What is the average of 100%?
Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by jude79(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2022
Parachoko:

In terms of Defense and infrastructure, no other leader since 1999 has done 20% of what Buhari has done.

But a thread wey I don forget, nah I'm you com dey wail reach this level?

What is the average of 100%?

Infrastructure you mean, jeez, obasanjo started gave the contract for rails Yar adoa did 20% Jonathan upgraded it to 94%, when buhari added 2% APC media gave him 100%, in 2014 I was in onitsha when Jonathan started the execution of 2nd niger bridge, I saw when the piling started, by early part 2015 the steeling, foundation, was over, then they started pouring the holding beams that will hold the bridge, all these, in less than a year, today, according to APC media, now 8 yrs down the line, buhari, who is yet to complete the bridge is being praised for doing everything, real construction of federal rds stopped during Jonathan's era, since buhari's coming how many of you have seen new high-tension mast and wiring being mounted across your state, apart from maritime University which Jonathan awarded rightly to riverine area near Atlantic ocean, which buhari has now shifted t a dessert area, has there been any new educational infrastructure being developed by this administration, the Lagos Abuja, and all capital of the 36 state you see today where 98% developed by this past leaders you are denigrating today, both tenure of buhari could not boast of 2%, the man couldn't even revitalize the refineries developed by zik, gowon and obasanjo, now that Russia is at war, we couldn't capitalize, 85% of our roads where built during, zik, gowon, obasanjo, babangida( that everybody calls maradona), obasanjo again, Yar ardua, Jonathan, 14% where built by colonialist, where is buhari.
Defense and security, hahaha!!!, Well, we use to have bokoharam, today we have upgrade tremendously, thanks to our hardworking president, we now have, unknown gunmen, both in north and south, bandits, iswap, Fulani herdsmen, esn, ebubeagu, etc, combined with boko Haram. So I ask again, when is below average in all area or subject not a failure.
Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by Parachoko: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2022
jude79:

Infrastructure you mean, jeez, obasanjo started gave the contract for rails Yar adoa did 20% Jonathan upgraded it to 94%, when buhari added 2% APC media gave him 100%, in 2014 I was in onitsha when Jonathan started the execution of 2nd niger bridge, I saw when the piling started, by early part 2015 the steeling, foundation, was over, then they started pouring the holding beams that will hold the bridge, all these, in less than a year, today, according to APC media, now 8 yrs down the line, buhari, who is yet to complete the bridge is being praised for doing everything, real construction of federal rds stopped during Jonathan's era, since buhari's coming how many of you have seen new high-tension mast and wiring being mounted across your state, apart from maritime University which Jonathan awarded rightly to riverine area near Atlantic ocean, which buhari has now shifted t a dessert area, has there been any new educational infrastructure being developed by this administration, the Lagos Abuja, and all capital of the 36 state you see today where 98% developed by this past leaders you are denigrating today, both tenure of buhari could not boast of 2%, the man couldn't even revitalize the refineries developed by zik, gowon and obasanjo, now that Russia is at war, we couldn't capitalize, 85% of our roads where built during, zik, gowon, obasanjo, babangida( that everybody calls maradona), obasanjo again, Yar ardua, Jonathan, 14% where built by colonialist, where is buhari.
Defense and security, hahaha!!!, Well, we use to have bokoharam, today we have upgrade tremendously, thanks to our hardworking president, we now have, unknown gunmen, both in north and south, bandits, iswap, Fulani herdsmen, esn, ebubeagu, etc, combined with boko Haram. So I ask again, when is below average in all area or subject not a failure.
I do not have the patience to read this wailing

Have a good day man.
Re: Buhari Is The Worst President In The World by jude79(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
Parachoko:
I do not have the patience to read this wailing

Have a good day man.

He runs away, a person who insults leaders that built-up the country, but takes pride in dishing out praises for a leader that set the country backward is worse than the leader he praises, these kind of people are the problem of the country, they are the reason we are still an excuse of a third world country and a mockery of a Nation, these people will praise their own child for getting 2% but will immediately turn around, insult and denigrate another child of same age that got 98%.
Wickedness, insults, media propaganda, bigotry, nepotism and hypocritical criticism does not develop a country, putting square pegs in square holes does, not, transmission, commission, transmissions, confusion and concussion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri / Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property / Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.