Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately (21531 Views)

France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic / Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant / VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by visijo(m): 5:31am On Feb 28, 2022
Wahala
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by Danisaint112(m): 5:32am On Feb 28, 2022
I just said it into the other thread. EU will follow after US move. WW3 is about to begin. If you have a brother, Relative or friend in Europe or Russia start calling them now before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by engrelvis(m): 5:32am On Feb 28, 2022
Saxxon:

Just look at this idiot? Why is nairaland enabling this fool to spread this jargon?? Seun how would you feel if an Islamic cleric seizes this forum to spread hate doctrines of Islam from thread to thread? Because that's what you're enabling this idiot to do. This fool is part of the reason most people don't even bother to read comments anymore. What rubbish is this
ls a free world bro.lf u dnt like his write up d best n mature way is to ignore

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by silibaba: 5:33am On Feb 28, 2022
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by Ahumanbeing: 5:34am On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:
The World is a stage and all the actors are dutifully playing their parts according to Bible Prophecies.( Wars and rumors of wars)

A New world Order is set to come on board. And before it comes, the Old Order needs to be brought down.

I don't know what you see in all these , but this is what I see.
" With all the sanctions place on Russia" and the whole world fixed on Ukraine,
I see a situation where Russia makes a deadly blow to Europe (NATO Nations) and America ,

I see a Situation where China begins to charge towards Taiwan, while North Korea begins to do as it decides, with it throwing missiles here and there.

Iran increases its movement of weapons in the Syria and Damascus area.

Damascus gets leveled all of a sudden.

Israel targets Iran's Nuclear site, etc

Folks we need to Pray for the Nations! Pray for our brothers and Sisters out there! Pray for ourselves.
Most Important, take your relationship with GOD very Serious! Surrender to JESUS Christ and Live Ready!
[/s]

The same way you clowns said shit about trump and COVID-19, that’s how your lies will soon be exposed too.
Irritating Clown.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 28, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/french-foreign-ministry-asks-french-nationals-leave-russia-immediately-2022-02-27/
Nigerians in Russia will see this and will still not leave. When they now restrict air movement totally in Russia, they will now be crying and saying FG doesn’t care about them like those students trapped at Poland’s border from Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by Bluntemperor: 5:38am On Feb 28, 2022
baralatie:
This invasion was uncalled for!

It's Putin showmanship that Might is Right!
- Putin is a Dictator and is an abuse of power and its shameful when you have one- man show,just to destroy other Country( Ukraine) out of envy and hidden jealousy!
- If Nuclear is the only thing a country should boast of,then we are doomed.just as North Korea compared with the Southern Prosperity of South Korea!
- Now that what corrupt Putin is covering is gradually coming to the whole People of Russia for majority was on blackout of this war,the only thing is to demonstrate against him but as we all know, Putin ego will not allow him to leave the stage on time!
-Heartfelt condolences to those innocent souls that have been maimed,died and destroyed both in Ukraine and Russian Soldiers,who are called to kill innocent Souls!
This is not a War but Genocide by Mr Putin and he should be held accountable!
Just as Kenya U.N .Representative have said ' 'the World does not need this war but Peace'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by UselessBuharist: 5:42am On Feb 28, 2022
Saxxon:

Just look at this idiot? Why is nairaland enabling this fool to spread this jargon?? Seun how would you feel if an Islamic cleric seizes this forum to spread hate doctrines of Islam from thread to thread? Because that's what you're enabling this idiot to do. This fool is part of the reason most people don't even bother to read comments anymore. What rubbish is this

Why are you insulting him? His view does not stop you from expressing your own view.

Make una dey use una brain

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 28, 2022
Saxxon:

Lol, you people are hypocrites. Whenever a Muslim thread is created every week, Seun marks that thread to avoid anyone spamming it unless they agree to put the “No other bla bla bla except Allah” text on their bio but when a Christian thread is opened Seun won’t do the same, you will now see how Muslims will spread their hate on every Christian thread speaking jargons and what not.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 28, 2022

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by fredoooooo: 5:48am On Feb 28, 2022
The real oppressors, America and France ..
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by chloedogie(m): 5:48am On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
The World is a stage and all the actors are dutifully playing their parts according to Bible Prophecies.( Wars and rumors of wars)

A New world Order is set to come on board. And before it comes, the Old Order needs to be brought down.

I see a situation where Russia makes a deadly blow to Europe (NATO Nations) and America ,

I see a Situation where China begins to charge towards Taiwan, while North Korea begins to do as it decides, with it throwing missiles here and there.

Folks we need to Pray for the Nations! Pray for our brothers and Sisters out there! Pray for ourselves.
Most Important, take your relationship with GOD very Serious! Surrender to JESUS Christ and Live Ready!

As a Christian readily awaiting the second coming of jesus and a strong believer, I wish to tell you that your hatred for America since Trump lost has made you a war monger. You are making a ridicule of christianity with your fanatical biased mindset. The end times are really approaching but you are just not behaving right. Is this what christianity is all about. You are a big hater of peace and a lover of evil. You should watch what hatred towards America is turning you into. Re-writing the scriptures to fit your analogies.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by ivolt: 5:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Nigeria citizens should also leave to avoid being caught unawares.

2 Likes

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by Jay5mie: 5:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

WHAT ARE YOU PRAYING FOR?
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by hurryup123(m): 5:50am On Feb 28, 2022
Nigerians in russia will not start coming back now.
When the heat begins the will start carrying Flag up and down shouting racism

4 Likes

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

Guy man you are just reciting the news. Everyone who watches international news knows that China is sitting back and observing to see how the world will react if they move on Taiwan.
I agree with on getting close to God and living a pure life not the type were fear reigns instead of faith, a life where the love of God supercedes the hate of you throw around on this forum when things don't go your way,
The difference between me and you is that I love God for who he is and not what he will do for me. You are more interested in how he will give you part of his kingdom because you think you have been a good boy.

You are like the brother of the prodigal son, the one who sees himself as a clean, hardworking Saint who should be dining with God. I rather be the repentant prodigal son who comes back to the father in humility.
You have sowed enough fear on this forum, you and your likes have driven more people to atheism than all forces of evil.

God is the greatest but the devil is really on his shift with you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by respect80(m): 5:52am On Feb 28, 2022
Tough
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 28, 2022
chloedogie:

As a Christian readily awaiting the second coming of jesus and a strong believer, I wish to tell you that your hatred for America since Trump lost has made you a war monger. You are making a ridicule of christianity with your fanatical biased mindset. The end times are really approaching but you are just not behaving right. Is this what christianity is all about. You are a big hater of peace and a lover of evil. You should watch what hatred towards America is turning you into. Re-writing the scriptures to fit your analogies.

Thank you my brother. The devil is really using him

2 Likes

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by ObamaMessi: 5:55am On Feb 28, 2022
Putin was played into a war by the West.China won't try nonsense against Taiwan seeing what is happening to Russia.

1 Like

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by GGirll: 6:02am On Feb 28, 2022
Cantonese:
Great.

This simply means that there will be an escalation. It means that Putin has blocked his ears and hardened his heart.

This kind of impunity on the part of Putin must not be allowed to thrive. Putin and his likes must be thrown out of power and never allowed to become presidents.

You people will just be saying things without reasoning fully. What if they want to do what they did to saddam Hussein n Gaddafi now to Putin or you think d Putin is a fool or what. Look deeply before you believe the west.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:02am On Feb 28, 2022
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=110612341]The World is a stage and all the actors are dutifully playing their parts according to Bible Prophecies.( Wars and rumors of wars)

[/quote][/s]

Zero IQ.

2 Likes

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by WoundedLamb: 6:04am On Feb 28, 2022
internationalman:
Are they preparing to Nuke Russia or what..

Nuke Russia because of Putin?
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 28, 2022
Yaaaa Waaa don Gas!
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by Oyiboman69: 6:06am On Feb 28, 2022
Ok
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by MoneyGoDrop: 6:09am On Feb 28, 2022
I think these western countries will attack Russia soon and we'll have our long awaited WWIII because NATO will soon start shooting down Russian planes the war will be inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by AngelicBeing: 6:09am On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

Gbamsulotely, I am super excited and Rapture Ready, l spit into the eyes of Putin and satan cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by Bigheart042(m): 6:11am On Feb 28, 2022
Oga u see nothing...

Righteousness2:

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by KangaIye: 6:11am On Feb 28, 2022
Are they planning to invade Russia

1 Like

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by ennypita: 6:11am On Feb 28, 2022
Saxxon:

Just imagine how easy it is for you calling someone names. Even if the guy posted jargons u don't just call people fool and idiot. For me I think it's people like u that don't make people read comments anymore. Please grow up and stop the use of abusive word. Thank you and God bless u.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by Tomek09(m): 6:13am On Feb 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Putin already full of regrets!

He did not envisage what’s hitting his country.

EU delivering Russian made jet fighters to Ukraine grin That’s how bad it has gone! $6 Billion in financial and military aid leaving the USA. Putin is in for a long bullshitt!

Only fear is that, depression should not make him push the nuclear button cos certain he is depressed at the moment.

Stop saying nonsense. Putin won't stop until the aim of this war is achieved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by Tomek09(m): 6:18am On Feb 28, 2022
They should get out.

Putin won't stop until the purpose of this war is achieved.

Nonsense.
Re: France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately by Harrykn: 6:19am On Feb 28, 2022
And how will they leave after banning Russian airlines?
Abi the ban Nah just media propaganda?
They thought coming up with sanction and making noise on social media will help redraw PUTIN'S action? Hahaha indeed a leader!! Put am for Ukraine body lets watch how France and US will send airplanes inside Russia to Evacuate it's citizens.
Buhari is watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Britain: Prince Andrew Loses Military Titles And Use Of HRH / Kim Jong-un ‘ramps Up Uranium Production For Nukes( Pics, Video) / Elon Musk Would Reverse Donald Trump's Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.