Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

“I Need An Apartment” – Shatta Wale’s Mother, Cries Out Over Homelessness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Need An Apartment” – Shatta Wale’s Mother, Cries Out Over Homelessness (842 Views)

Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance / My Son's Music Will Be Studied In Universities Soon - Shatta Wale's Mother / Shatta Wale’s Mother Involved In An Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Need An Apartment” – Shatta Wale’s Mother, Cries Out Over Homelessness by kboyshow: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
Madam Elsie Avemegah, fondly known to public as Shatta Mama, the mom of controversial Ghanaian singer Shatta Wale, has pleaded with the general public, alleging that she is in dire need of cash to rent a suitable house where she could live.

Narrating her ordeal, Shatta Mama stated that the landlady sent her packing from the East Legon condominium that Shatta Wale alleged to have purchased for her some years back.

Shatta Wale’s unhappy mother revealed to Hotfmghana that she is, at the moment, without a place to live and that her only course of action is to seek public aid in getting for her self a new house.

Shatta Wale’s mum told Hotfmghana:

“Yes, I have been evicted from the East Legon apartment Shatta Wale got for me … Almost two weeks now I have no where to stay…I’m currently homeless….All attempts to reach Shatta Wale to settle the debts the Landlady claims I’m owing have proved unsuccessful

Since my Son is not helping me , I will please appeal to the general public to help me rent a new apartment. They can either give me money to rent or can dash me an apartment. I only need a place to call my home. The embarrassment is too much”.

https://www.9jahomeland.com/i-need-an-apartment-shatta-wales-mother-shatta-mama-cries-out-over-homelessness/

Re: “I Need An Apartment” – Shatta Wale’s Mother, Cries Out Over Homelessness by Dorcmass(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Chaii i cant believe that
see that werey man shatta wale abi wentin them call am
he come here they blast nigerian artist meanwhile eno get ordinary apartment for em mama that man na latrine sorry putin aswear

1 Like

Re: “I Need An Apartment” – Shatta Wale’s Mother, Cries Out Over Homelessness by chatinent: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mehn.
Re: “I Need An Apartment” – Shatta Wale’s Mother, Cries Out Over Homelessness by Olunmercy56(f): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
Some people with fake lives
Re: “I Need An Apartment” – Shatta Wale’s Mother, Cries Out Over Homelessness by yuping(m): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
undecided but this guy claim to sell out shows naa, abi himself don join yahoo big boys that will spend millions at the club but still sleep at home that have brown roofs and leakages.
Re: “I Need An Apartment” – Shatta Wale’s Mother, Cries Out Over Homelessness by dawnomike(m): 1:18am On Feb 28, 2022
kboyshow:
Madam Elsie Avemegah, fondly known to public as Shatta Mama, the mom of controversial Ghanaian singer Shatta Wale, has pleaded with the general public, alleging that she is in dire need of cash to rent a suitable house where she could live.

Narrating her ordeal, Shatta Mama stated that the landlady sent her packing from the East Legon condominium that Shatta Wale alleged to have purchased for her some years back.

Shatta Wale’s unhappy mother revealed to Hotfmghana that she is, at the moment, without a place to live and that her only course of action is to seek public aid in getting for her self a new house.

Shatta Wale’s mum told Hotfmghana:

https://www.9jahomeland.com/i-need-an-apartment-shatta-wales-mother-shatta-mama-cries-out-over-homelessness/
This is saddening... After raising your son and fortune and fame smile at him only to forget the poor woman

1 Like

Re: “I Need An Apartment” – Shatta Wale’s Mother, Cries Out Over Homelessness by freshkpomo(m): 4:00am On Feb 28, 2022
If today I nor get nothing, but tomorrow I go get something and I go buy motor for MAMA oo - I know my level by shatta Wale.

This guy na Enogie of hypocrisy!!
Re: “I Need An Apartment” – Shatta Wale’s Mother, Cries Out Over Homelessness by Karemarealty288(m): 4:36am On Feb 28, 2022
Shatta cover don blow......na so them go drag am this week.....he boasted to have uncountable properties in Ghana and all over the world why embarrassing his Slay Mama naaaa.

1 Like

Re: “I Need An Apartment” – Shatta Wale’s Mother, Cries Out Over Homelessness by juman(m): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2022
Maybe fake news.
But really the celebrities don't have money as they portray.

(1) (Reply)

5 South African Female Celebrities Who Have This Attractive Hips, / BBNaija7 Moment Modella Revealed Herself As Fake Housemate & Was Evicted / Is This Really Lagos? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.