Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

“apologize To Korra Or You’ll See My Revenge” – Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “apologize To Korra Or You’ll See My Revenge” – Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin (805 Views)

Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her / Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“apologize To Korra Or You’ll See My Revenge” – Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin by Kennymedia(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Justin Dean, the ex-husband of Nigerian dancer, Korra Obidi, has shared threatening messages he received from Nigerians after splitting with the dancer.

In the messages sent to him through Instagram, Nigerians ordered him to apologize to their “sister” or he sees their anger.
In one of the messages, the sender threatened to cripple Justin Dean’s manhood, while another threatened to make him bedridden if he doesn’t come to terms with Korra Obidi.

Sharing screenshots of the messages, the father-of-two said this is not the first time he has been threatened with “juju or black magic.”

See the chats below,
[https://kennymedia.com.ng/apologize-to-korra-or-youll-see-my-revenge-korra-obidis-ex-husband-justin-dean-shares-threat-messages-he-received-from-nigerians/]

Re: “apologize To Korra Or You’ll See My Revenge” – Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
wanderful
Re: “apologize To Korra Or You’ll See My Revenge” – Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
This one still want to trend mtcheww

1 Like

Re: “apologize To Korra Or You’ll See My Revenge” – Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ediots who actually think that people with a brain give a shiit about their nonsense juju mambo Jambo, lol!

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez S*x Tape And Nûde Video Leaked / Iphone 14: New Apple Leaks, Price Will Shock You / Kim Kardashian Exhibits Her Renowned Figure In SKIMS Underwear While Partaking I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.