Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine (61545 Views)

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by Akacollins7: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2022
They should go on their Neil and beg this Man. Propaganda and reality are not same

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by Deltavariant(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2022
olaboy33:
Who is going to pay for all these casualties if the war ends with ink on a table.
African natural resources
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by Tonytonex(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2022
It's big oh. This is bad
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by Germi9: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2022
After all these damages and waste of lives and properties,they will now peace talk and settle and move on . And am like.. Dude are you for real?
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by Truvelisback(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
angry Give us Putin head
We need some like Putin in Naija. Our leaders are making life difficult and miserable for Nigerians.
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by nomenclature(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2022
Ipob fool , sense una don't have ...........
chukwuibuipob:
angry Give us Putin head

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by Uptownerd: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2022

Ukraine delegation arrives Belarusian border to negotiate with Russia — President’s office

According to reports,

"The Kiev delegation arrived at the Ukrainian-Belarusian border to hold talks with Russia," the president’s office said through its official Telegram channel. According to the statement,

"The key issue of the talks is an immediate ceasefire and withdrawal of troops from Ukraine,"

Key government officials that are part of the delegation include -

Alexey Reznikov (Defense Minister)
Mikhail Podolyak (Advisor to the Ukrainian Presidential Office), David Arakhamia (the head of the Servant of the People ruling party’s faction), Andrey Kostin (first deputy chief of the Ukrainian delegation to the Contact Group), Nikolay Tochitsky (Deputy Foreign Minister of Ukraine) and People’s deputy, Rustem Umerov.

http://uptownerd.com/2022/02/28/ukraine-delegation-arrives-belarusian-border-to-negotiate-with-russia-presidents-office/

Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by Geniuelander: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2022
How do I believe this without any Image or video as evidence
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by Tonytonex(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2022
Prosperous111:
There must be loss in a war

That's Ukrainian loss

Russian lost tens of fighter jets and some others aircraft too

But this plane too big oh shocked
Honestly, it's very big. Massive. Just look at what it'll cost to construct another one and the year it'll take to complete it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by nomenclature(m): 11:48am On Feb 28, 2022
If you are getting news from nairaland,know that you are at least 48 hours behind
Chigozirimkpoma:
Old news. Nairaland dey post news wey happen after 24hrs. Let's be proactive in news posting

2 Likes

Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by Truvelisback(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2022
Germi9:
After all these damages and waste of lives and properties,they will now peace talk and settle and move on . And am like.. Dude are you for real?
U dey fight person wey him hand strong pass u, the person don blow, blow ur 2 eyes close, so te u come dey bleed for nose join, Shey u go continue the fight?

2 Likes

Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by OBALOLA55(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
angry Give us Putin head
grin YOU WAN MINE AM grin
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by toffyz(m): 11:52am On Feb 28, 2022
PotatoSalad:
Pics or video evidence or it didn't happen.
The only issue I have with this Russia-Ukraine crisis is Fake news and media propaganda by the west.
I have decided to stay off Facebook for the next one month. The amount of misinformation flying around there is alarming and idiots are swallowing the news hook, line and sinker.
Bro, I tire for them o
As if there are no retaliations from the Ukrainian army. But no media has ever captured that.
Majority of people here supporting Ukraine don't have idea of what actually happened or caused the invasion by Russians.
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by Hespee93: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2022
PotatoSalad:
The only issue I have with this Russia-Ukraine crisis is Fake news and media propaganda by the west.
I have decided to stay off Facebook for the next one month. The amount of misinformation flying around there is alarming and idiots are swallowing the news hook, line and sinker.

I can't even imagine how deluded Nigerians believe this story without seeing the remain of the destroyed plane.

This is how they always believe any news of bandit or terrorist that killed solder without any picture, but will tag news of NA killing bandits or boko haram fake even a picture is being shown.
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by MrUchenna1(m): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2022
It doesn't make a damned bit of difference who wins the war to all the dead Russian soldiers
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by Izprince(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Uchedizzy:
So many sactions for putin, were is he going to start from when the war is over

His plan na to unleash SATAN2 on the world... A very dangerous Nuclear weapon.
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by bizzibodi(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Russia will pay for this madness via there sized assets in Europe.
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by cooljude(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
I'm tired of all this Ukraine news.... Ethiopia is currently having it's Civil war, Nigeria also is going through wahala.
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by nsesam(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
If I was the president of ukraine at this point I would start the attack on their facilities too rather than defend. He should be proactive than proreactive at this moment
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by BarrElChapo(m): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
WTF shocked I just saw the documentary of this plane last week on Natgeo cry
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by Bigheart042(m): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Where is pastor righteousness..
You can't be mute on this
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by msrcusgarvey6(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Billions of arms NATO pledged can not make to Ukraine by sea, air and land through Polish and Rumanian border.
BarrElChapo:
WTF shocked I just saw the documentary of this plane last week on Natgeo cry
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by Abid2020(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
Gentledizzle:
Propaganda everywhere, Fake news is helping to spread the fear of war and Death. The west are using media to make it all happen so fast.
please tell us where we can find original news since you know this is fake news.
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by riczy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lay down ur weapons in d name of Jesus xt. I see Peace!
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by Mom007(f): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
That's war for you. The sooner it ends, the better for everyone.
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by Analyst7: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
I don't know why people are crying over Russia points on the war, when they were mentioning Ukraine point yall were like nice nice
Now dem don collect am big too

2 Likes

Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
angry Give us Putin head
Isiputin must be more delicious than Isiewu
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by BarrElChapo(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
msrcusgarvey6:
Billions of arms NATO pledged can not make to Ukraine by sea, air and land through Polish and Rumanian border.

Yeah, really a strategic move but the still have other large planes on their lineup though
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by Chigozirimkpoma: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jay5mie:

How many you dun post?

Oga proactive undecided

Lol. Jay5mie abeg no knack me akpako oh. I hear say you be heavyweight
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by tollyboy5(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sebastine1994:
Putin has lost already,
They would negotiate ..

Remember that people love to see the underdog win. A lot of people want to see Russia lose face.

Putin mystique has been destroyed too
Story! Lol
Re: World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
PotatoSalad:
shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) / Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. / Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.