Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) (51670 Views)

Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by Lovenorth: 6:59am On Mar 04, 2022
We want him to take more steroids
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by Mom007(f): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
All I see from this useless news is pain & tears from US & her allies.

They can't fight this man so they spread fake news to feel better just like that neighbour in your compound that spreads lies about you cos he/she's jealous of your achievements.
You deduced properly. They employ cheap tricks and propaganda to vilify him yet they would have done the very same thing, even worse had the table been reversed because after 9/11 they became super sensitive to any threat of invasion yet they used NATO and her allies to do the same to Russia. I lost respect for them when they flooded cyberspace with memes that paints Russia in a bad and villainous light knowing that a lot of people are too lazy and uninformed to search out the facts but think they know what's going on after seeing a few memes. They don't have a clue!
If anything, I have developed a healthy dose of respect for the man called Putin. Its not easy to be the leader of the most hated and misunderstood nation in the world! That country is more vilified than even Iraq and north Korea. They have been the villan of so many Hollywood and British espionage movies and novels and the whole west had convinced themselves that Russia is their enemy. Now this is the result.

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by Zico5(m): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2022
blowjohn:

Oga u get the thing plenty ni
Don't be greedy.
Person get market for u u dey talk about good market. Chau
Yes, let's talk about it. We can make a good deal if u are genuine
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by CrownWale93(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2022
You you contact me if you need cashew supply
luminouz:
grin grin grin
Western Media sha

N.B: If you can supply me this Kernel nut below in tonnes, DM me, let's do business
Modified: Found what I was looking for. Thanks.
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by mipeesoft(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2022
So which country will be buying 600k barrel daily from Russia if US is sanctioned?
Jeromejnr:
BTW, why hasn't the U.S placed sanctions on Russia that will cause them not to depend on the 600,000 barrels of oil they get from Russia daily?
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by lecowas: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Stop being ignorant, it's not about where they are getting more crude. U.S is the highest producer but they need Russian oil for various reasons and to prevent more inflation and very high gas prices.

I mean there was even a press conference on this yesterday on why they can't stop importing Russian oil.

I didn't say they don't import oil from Russia, however they import only 90000 barrels per day from Russia while they import even more from Nigeria. 90000 is not what they cannot see from other countries. Stop spreading lies
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2022
lecowas:

I didn't say they don't import oil from Russia, however they import only 90000 barrels per day from Russia while they import even more from Nigeria. 90000 is not what they cannot see from other countries. Stop spreading lies

Stop spreading lies. See below

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by lecowas: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Stop spreading lies. See below

Show us the date brother, this should be like 2020 when 7% of US import was from Russia, now its less than 3%, show us updated figures. U think Russia will stop her oil and gas export to western countries, hahaha, in case u don't know, it's central economy will crumble finally because it's like 42% of its revenue.

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2022
lecowas:

Show us the date brother, this should be like 2020 when 7% of US import was from Russia, now its less than 3%, show us updated figures. U think Russia will stop her oil and gas export to western countries, hahaha, in case u don't know, it's central economy will crumble finally because it's like 42% of its revenue.

Lol..I wonder who you think you're following to talk.

See date below..keep yourself updated.

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by lecowas: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Lol..I wonder who you think you're following to talk.

See date below..keep yourself updated.

Show us the clear statistics of US imports and stop blabbing, u can't u see the screen shot I attached. Well don't derail the main crux of the matter, Russia will be the biggest looser if it ever were to shut its gas and oil supply to the western countries. They will definitely feel the impact but Russia will almost become a third world country. Ask ursef why Russia is not doing that?
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2022
lecowas:

Show us the clear statistics of US imports and stop blabbing, u can't u see the screen shot I attached. Well don't derail the main crux of the matter, Russia will be the biggest looser if it ever were to shut its gas and oil supply to the western countries. They will definitely feel the impact but Russia will almost become a third world country. Ask ursef why Russia is not doing that?

Oga, Jen Psaki ( White House press Secretary) held a press conference yesterday why they can't stop Russia oil imports now.

Statistics and reasons why..... were given there.

Go and Google the video on YouTube and stop arguing blindly. I don't have time.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2022
Nbotee:

Doping in sports is a systematic state sponsored thing. Use Google and find out how many times athletes have been stripped of their medal for doping violations

And in which sport is Putin contesting? Lol. That's why this news is useless
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by alone1fun12: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2022
VPN
Nord✅
Pia✅
Ipvanish✅
VPN 911✅
Dating sites
Match✅
Pof✅
Ourtime✅
Cupid✅
Etc

Google voice for WhatsApp✅, etc for sale at Affordable price
Chat me up on WhatsApp Me on : 0705 033 1561 for more detail for more detail
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2022
I thought steroids make u muscular? I don't tink he is da muscular shaa, he looks like someone who is enjoying his position /achievements. Abi e don turn to bad tin for person to add meat for body?
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2022
MAY PUTIN FALL IN THIS WAR IFSHA. undecided
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Very soon the West will claim that Putinis the devil himself on human form
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by PepperSauce: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
blowjohn:

Oga that thing no be kolanut.
Na palm kernel nut.
Clear road

I said like, since the picture you uploaded wasn't from its origin. Anyway, Palm karnel is my family business both located at Ondo in Okitipupa and Osun (Ife farm settlement) where we have milling machines.

However, if you are in for serious business. Let's talk and be professional in your approach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afghanistan: Trump Calls For Biden To Resign / Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) / 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.