Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) (51631 Views)

Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 12:24am On Feb 28, 2022
ROID RAGE Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-boosting STEROIDS That Make Users Aggressive

VLADIMIR Putin was yesterday accused of downing steroids that make users super-aggressive.

Former foreign secretary and medical doctor Lord Owen said changes in the Russian President’s face made it appear he had been taking the muscle-boosting drugs.

Former foreign secretary and medical doctor Lord Owen said changes in Putin's face made it appear he had been taking the muscle-boosting drugs.
Lord Owen told Times Radio: "Look at his face, see how that has changed - he now has an oval face.

"People who said, oh, it's plastic surgery or Botox, I don't believe that at all.

"He's on either anabolic steroids as a bodybuilder - and he's very proud of his muscles and strips to the waist and everything like that - or he's on corticosteroids.

"If you're on these drugs, this gives you this face.

"It reduces your immunity and makes you more vulnerable to Covid.

"This man has been in complete isolation, quite extraordinary, won't see anybody, stays miles away, tremendous pressures.

"Which indicates he's on a steroid and probably, maybe, a combination of both.

"And we ought to fess up to it, that carries with it, particularly anabolic steroids, bodybuilders, aggressiveness that comes through.

"I think his personality has changed, but don't believe he's mad.

"He's a very clever and able, and somebody who you don't want as an enemy, and he's ruthless.”
Sun

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by LordKezzy: 12:47am On Feb 28, 2022
Is bad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Do u suspect your spouse is cheating?
Let's help you clone your spouse's WhatsApp messages and get them delivered directly into your own phone....

0 eight one 130 seven seven one 67
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
BTW, why hasn't the U.S placed sanctions on Russia that will cause them not to depend on the 600,000 barrels of oil they get from Russia daily?

185 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
grin grin grin
Western Media sha

N.B: If you can supply me this Kernel nut below in tonnes, DM me, let's do business
Modified: Found what I was looking for. Thanks.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by julitoch: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by DoggoneDogg: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
All I see from this useless news is pain & tears from US & her allies.

They can't fight this man so they spread fake news to feel better just like that neighbour in your compound that spreads lies about you cos he/she's jealous of your achievements.

184 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by cliqtips: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
This one that the Russia billionaires are selling their businesses.

Are you thinking what I am thinking ?

I don't think this war will end sooooon and this might escalate to bigger war as it is going

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by olarent: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Another lie[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by anungangampu: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
West propaganda

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by Brendaniel: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
na wa o, soon they will tell us Putin is drinking Mkpuru-Miri with Gun powder... grin

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by youngscholar(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Haaa. It is well. undecided

Well, check my signature, we build the best for our clients
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by nickyj19: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
People can lie sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by Loving1: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by DontBullshitMe: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
The doctor knew this just from looking at his picture?

Wonderful.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by Nbotee(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
luminouz:
grin grin grin
Western Media sha

anungangampu:
West propaganda

DoggoneDogg:
All I see from this useless news is pain & tears from US & her allies

Doping in sports is a systematic state sponsored thing. Use Google and find out how many times athletes have been stripped of their medal for doping violations

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by Foolishmasses: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
The Western media outlets aren't different from our useless BMC urchins that can cook bullsh*t stories and expect us to believe them. So na now Putin take steroids? Wetin Bush and other American presidents took when they invaded Iraq, Libya, Iran , Syria etc.

Anything wey Putin like make he take, even if na Mpumiri or loud, Western Media should urge their respective leaders to take steroids too so that they can take Putin man for man, not by using archaic scope on us

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by ATEAMS: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hybrid or drug abuse

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by Frosheer(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
how that one come concern the

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by Wiki9ja: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Omo
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Who t
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by godwinstringed1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
angry grin
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by Gamusgamus: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Sun
PROPAGANDA

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by LILTJAY1: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Putin should test one missile on the SE for me please. .
I want to check something cool

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Another lie without medical evidence... Mtchheeeewww

19 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by ehbellsho(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
When was he accused of this?
Is it before the war or during the on-going war?
Funny reporters.

5 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by nullbyte: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Put in

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by jeff1993: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ndj
Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by padi94(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Na wa, what of our incoming presido wey dey sniff coca cola

5 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) by Hexzyz(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Them dey find story.

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afghanistan: Trump Calls For Biden To Resign / DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.