Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Prophet TB Joshua Prophecy On Russia 2014 (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Prophecy On Russia 2014 (video) (472 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua Prophecy On Russia 2014 (video) by Ayedata777: 12:52am On Feb 28, 2022
Late Prophet TB Joshua said something concerning what is currently happening in Russia and Ukraine in the year 2014.
Although He did not mention Ukraine.

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fCjA2Mi4qc
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Prophecy On Russia 2014 (video) by ayindejimmy(m): 2:35am On Feb 28, 2022
Imagine the scenario

My neighbour is my enemy.
And he's making friends with my other enemies and will soon host a party with all my enemies in which my paranoid mind tells me they will map out strategies to fight me.

So, what do I do? I put on a suicide vest, go to my neighbour's house and start beating him, just because I am stronger. And if anyone stronger than me come ,I threatened to blow up everything and everyone.

That's how Putins mind works

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Prophecy On Russia 2014 (video) by WoundedLamb: 3:42am On Feb 28, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Imagine the scenario

My neighbour is my enemy.
And he's making friends with my other enemies and will soon host a party with all my enemies in which my paranoid mind tells me they will map out strategies to fight me.

So, what do I do? I put on a suicide vest, go to my neighbour's house and start beating him, just because I am stronger. And if anyone stronger than me come ,I threatened to blow up everything and everyone.

That's how Putins mind works

You forgot to add that the reason his neighbour is romancing his enemy is because he's repeatedly violated the agreement they had to never hurt each other.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Seriously, Why Do 2.4billion Christians Worship A Jewish Man? / Unlearning – Jesus Of Nazareth / Why It Is Foolish To Worship Idols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.