Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Elbinawi Debate With A Nigerian Christian On The Issue Of Palestine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elbinawi Debate With A Nigerian Christian On The Issue Of Palestine (271 Views)

Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi / Gani Mohammed Ajowa Walks Out Of Radio Debate With Leye Igbagbo / Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elbinawi Debate With A Nigerian Christian On The Issue Of Palestine by Elbinawi: 6:15am On Feb 28, 2022
A Nigerian Christian sent me message via my Twitter DM that he want us to discuss about Palestine. The following are some of the points I raised with him:

▪️Jerusalem is the eternal capital of Palestine. European Jews seizure of Jerusalem is temporary.

▪️There are Palestinian Christians whose ancestors were the Disciples of Jesus and descendants of the first Christians.

▪️Was Jesus a Jew?
Judaism and Christianity are two different religion.
Jews considered Jesus a bastard and his Mother a prostitute (God Forbid).
Are you ignorant of this?

▪️The same way the Jewish extremists occupying Palestine are killing Palestinian Muslims in their land that is the same way they are killing Palestinian Christians in their land.

▪️You Christians were brainwashed by Jews to hate Muslims. Only two religions accepted the miraculous birth of Jesus and the chastity of his blessed Mother - Christianity and Islam.
Nobody insult and abuse Jesus and his mother, Mary, like Jews. And unfortunately, you Christians support and worship these Jesus-abusing Jews.

▪️To put it clearly:

Somebody abused, insulted and demonized the biggest symbol of your religion.
Instead of hating that person, you foolishly declared that person as "the chosen people of God".
Please can you tell me the level of foolishness greater than this?

▪️Our future version of Palestine is of a country where Muslims, Christians and Jews will live as neighbors. And that was how it was before the genocidal occupation of Western-backed Jewish extremists. And this will happen in our generation InshaAllah!

▪️I am a sworn enemy of any form and guise of extremism and supremacy and this include Jewish extremism and supremacy. Amnesty International just declared the system in occupied Palestine as Apartheid. Did you know what Apartheid mean?

▪️When David and Goliath fought, Goliath and his people were from where?

▪️And for your information, the basis of modern states today is not who own a land more than 3000 years. Get this into your brain and stop bed wetting. Can you give an accurate history of 3000 years?

▪️I am in the land of my ancestors for thousands of years. Do you think I will accept to be evicted from that land by a racist Apartheid Zionist barbarian?

Please share this post with your Christian Friends and Associates. I can be reached on elbinawi@yahoo.com! Thank you!
Re: Elbinawi Debate With A Nigerian Christian On The Issue Of Palestine by joyandfaith: 6:34am On Feb 28, 2022
Prior to 1948, who were heads of kingdom or nation of palestine?
For 2000 years jews scatterd over the world mostly Europe after the city was destroyed by Romans. Since then, foreign powers had been controlling palestine- Roman palestine, Ottoman Palestine and British Palestine. Britain decided to to give back jews the ancestral land.
Arabs are land grabbers just like Fulanis in Nigeria. They have been occupying palestine illegally. But they were not smart to organize as a nation. After 1948, arab intruders decided to have their own nation.

1 Like

Re: Elbinawi Debate With A Nigerian Christian On The Issue Of Palestine by oyatz(m): 6:46am On Feb 28, 2022
Two lazy black Africans fighting each other because of imported religions of those who enslaved their people.!

No Arab/Jew will fight a fellow Arab/Jews because of black people

1 Like

Re: Elbinawi Debate With A Nigerian Christian On The Issue Of Palestine by limeta(f): 8:20am On Feb 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oEd6VqTa6o

▪️Jerusalem is the eternal capital of Palestine. European Jews seizure of Jerusalem is temporary.

What is all this
here a video to help you
Re: Elbinawi Debate With A Nigerian Christian On The Issue Of Palestine by Truthisunique2: 9:23am On Feb 28, 2022
Aboki when would you start talking about bandits and iswap that is killing you in your backyard

Leave Isreal alone, the land didn't start existing in 1948
Re: Elbinawi Debate With A Nigerian Christian On The Issue Of Palestine by helinues: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2022
Oh Lala
Oh My mind

See as how the debate solved all the problems in the world at the same time

undecided undecided

Eish

(1) (Reply)

APC National Convention: Fresh Plot To Postpone March 26 Date Thickens / Explainer: Why Yahaya Bello May Lose APC Presidential Ticket Amid 2023 Elections / Please Lawyer In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.