Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) (22500 Views)

Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather / 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja / See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Adegokenath(m): 6:37am On Feb 28, 2022
benuejosh:
No place like home. Please come back home.
Our economy is booming, Buhari has also set out soft loans to help start-up, he will also give tax holidays to genuine investors who return hime. There's also guaranteed security in every part of Nigeria. The UGM and other terrorist organizations making names in the East have also been nipped. Please come back home and invest back home.
Come back home to come and do what let them stay there
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Harrykn: 6:38am On Feb 28, 2022
Good for them.
Make them enjoy, dey waka round person country.
I dey house( Nigeria) chilling with BuBu and Bat...
Besides bread price go soon increase, Nah me go suffer later. Everytime person go just dey sad.

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by freshkpomo(m): 6:38am On Feb 28, 2022
When you call them terrorists them start dey vex, na only bombing and killing news you go see them..
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Action102(m): 6:39am On Feb 28, 2022
Thank God
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by T0BY(m): 6:41am On Feb 28, 2022
Nice..FG should also give them relieving materials just like what other countries did for their citizens.
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by reidkrugger(m): 6:43am On Feb 28, 2022
Dem fall my hand Sha y dem nor stay fight? That's how you earn respect. Anyways, thank God they are safe.
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Afonjashapmouth: 6:43am On Feb 28, 2022
Nigerian government reacts very slow to things but i wouldn't blame them sometimes because they deal with us based on our mentality. If they had offered evacuation 2 months ago, 70% might not leave based on belief of a conflict resolution... Yes we have coconut head like that

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by reidkrugger(m): 6:44am On Feb 28, 2022
T0BY:
Nice..FG should also give them relieving materials just like what other countries did.

If I hear! I vote Buhari if Dem try am.
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 6:45am On Feb 28, 2022
That’s nice
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Irupetepete: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2022
naija4life247:

It has been sent to your parents

2 Likes

Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by FlowerTeen(m): 6:50am On Feb 28, 2022
Thank you the Redeemed Christian Church of God
Remember at this point, nobody remember if he or she is a Christian or Muslim, just anything to get to safety.
That final day, religion will not safe anybody, just your deed.

3 Likes

Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Lexusgs430: 6:51am On Feb 28, 2022
Common fight, they cannot fight ......... Nah only oil fingers, people go follow you lick ......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:52am On Feb 28, 2022
Enjoy una stay

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 28, 2022
Afonjashapmouth:
Nigerian government reacts very slow to things but i wouldn't blame them sometimes because they deal with us based on our mentality. If they had offered evacuation 2 months ago, 70% might not leave based on belief of a conflict resolution... Yes we have coconut head like that

Some students in Ukraine said they actually offered to help them earlier but majority of them said they weren’t ready to leave yet because school was still on, they didn’t think it would result to an actual invasion from Russia

2 Likes

Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 28, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Common fight, they cannot fight ......... Nah only oil fingers, people go follow you lick ......... cheesy

No go tour for Eastern Europe oo
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:54am On Feb 28, 2022
Thoughty2:
Well done RCCG. Nobody will talk about this.
RCCG Paid the bills? Be honest
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 28, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
RCCG Paid the bills? Be honest
They said RCCG in Hungary is helping them with accommodation and feeding.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by abbeyty90: 6:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Power of social media, thank God for their safety and kudos to Nigeria government.
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:00am On Feb 28, 2022
Simran94:

They said RCCG in Hungary is helping them with accommodation and feeding.
ooh..Ok! More special offering collection RCCG worldwide for stranded students Be that na grin
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Neddstark: 7:02am On Feb 28, 2022
You wanna japa
You wanna chill with the big boys
But na you dey run kitty kitty
With plenty racism
You no fit drink water drop cup

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by TundeCole(m): 7:03am On Feb 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Thank God for them. I don japa. I don cross. Japa continues. They missed out the opportunity to add 'war veteran' to their resume.
A country that cares zero about her citizen. When the worls war start, all those stolen wealth and property will be gone and used by foreign governments to rebuild their countries. While we and pur politicians will be here fighting for the little remaining.
Why can't political aspirants be questioned by the press? Tinubu is running for president and no one knows his manifesto. No one has seen a video in which he is allowed to explain why he is running and what he hopes to achieve as president. They only go to see their fathers and election time, share salt and rice.
If Tinubu can allow the teeth inside his own mouth to rotten, how can he care for a country beyond his sight? Wouldn't he piss on every chair in the country?
Imagine how he would piss on every country he visits. Imagine pissing in the white house if invited to washington.
Drugs can actually cause incontinence.

You just succeeded in displaying your stupidity!!!

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by TWoods(m): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2022
The work that serious countries already undertook to get their own citizens to safety... there is nothing worse than being consigned to carrying a green Nigerian/ECOWAS passport.
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Thank God for them. I don japa. I don cross. Japa continues. They missed out the opportunity to add 'war veteran' to their resume.
A country that cares zero about her citizen. When the worls war start, all those stolen wealth and property will be gone and used by foreign governments to rebuild their countries. While we and pur politicians will be here fighting for the little remaining.
Why can't political aspirants be questioned by the press? Tinubu is running for president and no one knows his manifesto. No one has seen a video in which he is allowed to explain why he is running and what he hopes to achieve as president. They only go to see their fathers and election time, share salt and rice.
If Tinubu can allow the teeth inside his own mouth to rotten, how can he care for a country beyond his sight? Wouldn't he piss on every chair in the country?
Imagine how he would piss on every country he visits. Imagine pissing in the white house if invited to washington.
Drugs can actually cause incontinence.
Have you really met Tinubu face to face to support the claim his teeth are rotten? Just because you saw pictures online? Hmmm. Bro, it is indeed true people can be manipulated anyhow.

Tinubu is not my first choice, but I laugh when I read comments like this because you are making him more popular daily.

And so far, if no one comes out again but only those who have shown interest, Tinubu definitely will win the race based on competency because so far all those who have shown interest have not shown to be a better leader than him.

Sir, if his so called rotten teeth is what turns Lagos to be what it is, then, we will gladly put the rotten, smelly teeth to move Nigeria forward. Or do you think we will choose Imo, Ebonyi, and Abia whitest teeth? No...we prefer brown teeth Lagos to the white teeth of Imo, Ebonyi and Abia. Why? Let the brown teeth infection continues ...as long as it is Lagos' standard...we dont care. But never will it be the white of those teeth with the backwardness there. Ibos governors are the most shameless governors in Nigeria. The figures are there. You all cannot even live there yourselves. I dont even know how you will live in your Biafra states. I mean...how? You know you cannot live in your states because your governors are useless. And you put them there. Do you think we will allow you to put Useless people who destroyed your states as Nigerian president?

Una go shout till 2023. Dont worry. Lol. If you want us not to put the so called brown teeth there, it's ok. We dont need any white teeth person. We need someone who has delivered and has shown he csn do the job. If teeth color is your criterion for choosing who should be there, then, you need to check your head. And for the fact you believe those pictures, it really shows why ibos keeps losing. Una go fix your heads oooo..

Hmmm..

2 Likes

Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by yusluvad(m): 7:08am On Feb 28, 2022
Thank God for their safety...
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 28, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
ooh..Ok! More special offering collection RCCG worldwide for stranded students Be that na grin

It’s Free accommodation I think
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by seeker121(m): 7:22am On Feb 28, 2022
Are you kidding me with this comment this must be a joke.
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2022
Simran94:

It’s Free accommodation I think
Yeah.

I mean special money collection on members of the church worldwide on this behalf will be added to church services offering

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Die In Accident On Their Way To Kaduna (graphic Photos) / People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) / March 29 Total Solar Eclipse In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.