Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) (22499 Views)

Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather / 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja / See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Favor99(m): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2022
Praise God smiley
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by harmony75: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2022
God ll cont to support His church �❤️
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Nigerian government is too dull

I cannot wait for His Excellency right Honourable Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi to become Presido

We don't need dullards like Tinubu

Lootocrats like Atiku and Orji Uzo Kalu

Or slow pokes like The current Vice president Pastor Professor Yemi Osibanjo

Agberos like Ezenwo Wike

Nigerian yoots shine ya eyes.

So is it Rotimi Amaechi that is better than all these people?
Wonders they say, can never end ........
None of these names is good for the President's seat.
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Comedian2019: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Thank God for them. I don japa. I don cross. Japa continues. They missed out the opportunity to add 'war veteran' to their resume.
A country that cares zero about her citizen. When the worls war start, all those stolen wealth and property will be gone and used by foreign governments to rebuild their countries. While we and pur politicians will be here fighting for the little remaining.
Why can't political aspirants be questioned by the press? Tinubu is running for president and no one knows his manifesto. No one has seen a video in which he is allowed to explain why he is running and what he hopes to achieve as president. They only go to see their fathers and election time, share salt and rice.
If Tinubu can allow the teeth inside his own mouth to rotten, how can he care for a country beyond his sight? Wouldn't he piss on every chair in the country?
Imagine how he would piss on every country he visits. Imagine pissing in the white house if invited to washington.
Drugs can actually cause incontinence.
His manifesto is: "it has been my ambition to become Nigeria President".
He believes every Nigerian is like his followers.
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by marsman: 7:38am On Feb 28, 2022
Adegokenath:
Come back home to come and do what let them stay there
stay there and survive on what, you think they have the samw right as student citizens in Ukrain. They are just common refugees in Hungary

2 Likes

Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Traplord09: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2022
benuejosh:
No place like home. Please come back home.
Our economy is booming, Buhari has also set out soft loans to help start-up, he will also give tax holidays to genuine investors who return hime. There's also guaranteed security in every part of Nigeria. Buhari has made fighting criminal elements his top priority. The UGM and other terrorist organizations making names in the East have also been nipped. Please come back home and invest back home. It is save at home and there's no place like home. No War at home too.

U too da lie ehhhh. Nothing da nigerian oooo
If na me I rether join de fright then come back die poor in nigeria dot

Notting is working in nigeria da are seek for there pocket ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by wink2015(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2022
BRITAIN IS THE CHIEF INSTIGATOR OF THIS CRISIS.

They even talk more than the American government.

If you see the way Prime Minister Boris Johnson buried his own political problems back home to be hitting on russia you will shake your head in disbelief.

He just want to pretend he is not in a bigger problem back home.

Britain always go for ruthless sanctions against russia and they are the ones spearheading it and teaching the rest of the Eu members countries.

But that should not be the way out of this crisis.

Ukraine cross boundaries forgetting that its bigger neighbour has security concerns that was most worrying.
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by zolajpower: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2022
Chimezirim121:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAhU2GBGYcA
From frying pan to fire ...... Hungary is worse off in terms of racism
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by salih005: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2022
Good
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Lovebliss2(f): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2022
Thank God
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Elidrisy20: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2022
Nice development,but make hungry no kill them there
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by donhils: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2022
I believe Hungary is better than Ukraine
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Aboguede(m): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2022
Chimezirim121:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAhU2GBGYcA

Imagine the shame

Those people are all more like senseless animals

U re student without brain shocked
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by LIONSABRE(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2022
Thank God, any resources that can help get Nigerians to safety in Ukraine , let's share once we come across them on social media.
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Peace2love: 9:04am On Feb 28, 2022
Acidosis:

Kudos to RCCG, Pastor Adeboye.

Haters will not see this one.
Happy birthday in advance Daddy G.O. 80, years is not s joke. All Praise be to God for keeping you on good health.

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Lexusgs430: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2022
Simran94:

No go tour for Eastern Europe oo

I wan go carry AK47 for Ukraine........ wink
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:28am On Feb 28, 2022
cheesy
benuejosh:
No place like home. Please come back home.
Our economy is booming, Buhari has also set out soft loans to help start-up, he will also give tax holidays to genuine investors who return hime. There's also guaranteed security in every part of Nigeria. Buhari has made fighting criminal elements his top priority. The UGM and other terrorist organizations making names in the East have also been nipped. Please come back home and invest back home. It is save at home and there's no place like home. No War at home too.
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2022
wink
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Iceberg3: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2022
naija4life247:

And no baby factory. No fake drugs manufacturing. No kidnapping. No drugs trafficking. No human trafficking
Haba nah,how come you forgot to add "No skull mining!"
grin grin grin
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2022
Wat about d ones stayin illegally
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Focusmind: 10:30am On Feb 28, 2022
Reason why many of them did not want to come back even if FG sends private jet to bring them back.

From Hungary, na western Europe sure pass and once bros dem gets asylum visa on top this Ukraine matter, dem don finally make am.

Many would achieve their dream because of this Ukrainian conflict. Those without any hope of getting to central and western Europe will now receive the much needed attention there just like the Syrians.
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by OyiboUgbo04: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Nice.... Thank God for them
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Haha who cares about his ambition?
Comedian2019:

His manifesto is: "it has been my ambition to become Nigeria President".
He believes every Nigerian is like his followers.
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Pictures dont lie.
Wait until he pisses on your head before you know that he pisses on himself
PeaceJoyLove:

Have you really met Tinubu face to face to support the claim his teeth are rotten? Just because you saw pictures online? Hmmm. Bro, it is indeed true people can be manipulated anyhow.

Tinubu is not my first choice, but I laugh when I read comments like this because you are making him more popular daily.

And so far, if no one comes out again but only those who have shown interest, Tinubu definitely will win the race based on competency because so far all those who have shown interest have not shown to be a better leader than him.

Sir, if his so called rotten teeth is what turns Lagos to be what it is, then, we will gladly put the rotten, smelly teeth to move Nigeria forward. Or do you think we will choose Imo, Ebonyi, and Abia whitest teeth? No...we prefer brown teeth Lagos to the white teeth of Imo, Ebonyi and Abia. Why? Let the brown teeth infection continues ...as long as it is Lagos' standard...we dont care. But never will it be the white of those teeth with the backwardness there. Ibos governors are the most shameless governors in Nigeria. The figures are there. You all cannot even live there yourselves. I dont even know how you will live in your Biafra states. I mean...how? You know you cannot live in your states because your governors are useless. And you put them there. Do you think we will allow you to put Useless people who destroyed your states as Nigerian president?

Una go shout till 2023. Dont worry. Lol. If you want us not to put the so called brown teeth there, it's ok. We dont need any white teeth person. We need someone who has delivered and has shown he csn do the job. If teeth color is your criterion for choosing who should be there, then, you need to check your head. And for the fact you believe those pictures, it really shows why ibos keeps losing. Una go fix your heads oooo..

Hmmm..
Re: 50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) by 2braithe: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
guru90:
RCCG ALL OVER THE WORLD...... NO WONDER MY USA MILITARY UNCLE (USA CAPTAIN) JOINED THAT CHURCH....

What should we do with that info?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Die In Accident On Their Way To Kaduna (graphic Photos) / March 29 Total Solar Eclipse In Nigeria / People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.