Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) (32366 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares / Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by LordRepz(m): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
I got to understand that the Muslims regards the youth as some in the range of the double digits. According to them,a youth is someone between 10-99 years old...
Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by ityP(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
This man dey cast well. His urchins here don tire for some of the things he says. See how they avoided this thread grin. Who is his campaign manager? Because frankly, them no dey try for am. He has been on a long spree of saying nonsense stuffs of late. Him dey use him hand scatter his ambitions. That, in addition to his being old and sickly. It's a pity. Tinubu urchins, just ensure he pays you NOW o. Don't wait till he becomes president, cause it would never happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by Germi9: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
Even nature was angry with him for that statement ,and he started to cough with his hands shaking

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by toprealman: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
This is just sad! How can we give this guy 8 years just like tat to WASTE!
How can we grow?
Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
NDLEA have a lot of work to do embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by Lantern042: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
A Youth Being Aided by a Walking Stick.
This Man is really Funny.
Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by Soffyh(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
This man kip dropping cruise for him to be talk about everyday and u also all got into always
Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by Queensss(f): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
This man irks of 'desperation' and its beginning to disgust.... As he said it himself, things may really get dirty if everything doesn't align to his way...
Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by ransomed: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Just give us 20 press up exercise unaided to make us believe you are a youth indeed.
Toronto certified youth.
Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
I don't know why Tinubu keep listening to online ranting, any youths that get to your age is Grace and it should be something to be proud of

aside from you people stealing and forming capitalism, your likes and other vibrant youths who took a stand against military oligarchy are inspiration to the generation of these bunch of lazy coward online warrior youths will have online

they will rant rant rant rant and rant online only to sit at home on election day and shout rigging after the likes of Tinubu win at the poll

semi idiot youths
Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by ubongdo33: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
WHATEVER THESE POLITICIANS SAY, THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE NOT MOVED AND THE YOUTHS WILL NEVER VOTE ANY OF THESE POLITICIANS IN 2023.
Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by PointZerom: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ecos:
grin Nothing! I repeat, nothing wey person no go hear for this Nigeria. How are we even sure that God is aware of Nigeria.

He's a youth if you're still in doubt ask OmenkaLives.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by Saintfrancis82(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lol baba
Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by Realist12: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
This is a man that listens , therefore he's a youth .
Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by pacespot(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
At this rate, I won't be surprised if this man cuts his age down to 30 in the coming months, the desperation for political office by these old men knows no bounds. Politics is the only thing makes them relevant, they don't have life outside politics, they cannot build a successful business from the scratch.
Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by TheOmoney(m): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Truthisunique2:
what is young about the man in Kogi

He is nothing less than his 50's how many years Tinubu take senior am

Your Tinubu fit born GYB father
Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by pablosoftlife(m): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
is he not too old to be a YOUTH....
Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by seyz91(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
cheesy
SmartProf:
Youth wey dey pee for body undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by prigoz(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
oilPUSSY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEZcoLbahuU

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/1805258246507775/?app=fbl

"I'm here standing before you... and I'm a youth." - former Governor of Lagos State Bola Tinubu Declares...
Nothing Musa no go hear for gate, becos he wan be president by all means and this is what my late uncle called Desperation, Tinubu and desperation to be Nigerian president is like

Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by Bizibi(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
ityP:
This man dey cast well. His urchins here don tire for some of the things he says. See how they avoided this thread grin. Who is his campaign manager? Because frankly, them no dey try for am. He has been on a long spree of saying nonsense stuffs of late. Him dey use him hand scatter his ambitions. That, in addition to his being old and sickly. It's a pity. Tinubu urchins, just ensure he pays you NOW o. Don't wait till he becomes president, cause it would never happen
na the supporters be the real problem.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by Benjax4all: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
This man should cool down small, because if is presidency of a thing no work, omo na heart attack.
Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by ken045501: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
I’m scared of this man to be president. He’s so desperate at he’s age . If he enter now , he no go rem everything way he talk . Tinubu
Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by Uncletony(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
They never born you! Mad man
Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by Kestolove(m): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
Useless oldman
Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by UniqueMira: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
Which kind youth, 79 years old youth?
walahi the person wey snap this pics no fit make heaven
Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by Youngqueen(f): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
I want youth like zelensky of Ukraine biko. ������Baba your youthful days don empty since☺️

1 Like

Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by 2Ways(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
I noticed his hands are shaking in the video...

Is everything alright with him? Why not just find another person that is stronger both physically and mentally to pilot the affairs of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Old cargo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn / FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction / EFCC Can Investigate And Prosecute Fayose now: Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.