Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares (25734 Views)

PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting / G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku / Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by vicdom(m): 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Presidential Candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has denied reports that he held a secret meeting with five estranged governors of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party PDP in London.

Tinubu in a statement by his Media Office signed by Tunde Rahman said it has become a routine for him to spend sometime in London to rest before going to Saudi Arabia for lesser hajj.

“As usual with him when a year is coming to an end to take time off his busy schedules, take a little rest and proceed to Saudi Arabia to observe Umrah(Lesser Hajj), HE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was in London during the week en route Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

“While in the United Kingdom, Asiwaju Tinubu noted some articles in some national newspapers in Nigeria, alleging a secret meeting was held in London between him and the G-5 governors who are members of Peoples Democratic Party.

“These reports, to say the least, are not only in bad faith but also evil intentioned. They were published to advance the political interests of the writers and their sponsors”, the statement noted.

Tinubu sadi he is neither bothered by these articles nor by their sponsors who are well known, adding that he is resolutely focused on his campaign objectives which are geared towards achieving victory in the upcoming presidential election in order to deliver APC’s Action Plan aimed at giving a Renewed Hope to all Nigerians.

The statement adds; “We must point out that the APC candidate is entitled to meeting any political actor or stakeholder that is important to his campaign and plans for the country and that desires to engage with him.

“The truth with respect to his present itinerary is as follows:

“HE Asíwájú Tinubu came to London on Boxing Day Monday December 26, 2022 to spend a few days preparatory to his trip to Saudi Arabia.

“After spending some time in London, he has now proceeded to Mecca where he is at present observing Umrah.

“He is scheduled to return to the country within the next two days to continue with the campaign.

“We would like to use this opportunity to advise those writing unsubstantiated articles and peddling rumours on him to desist forthwith”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/i-never-held-meetings-with-pdps-g-5-govs-in-london-tinubu-declares/

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Chinonye2022(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
A dog that want to bite doesn't bark too much wike has been barking since May 2022

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by KNOWMORE56: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
There is nothing hidden under the sun

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by PureMe01: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
As Wike bullshit am,e don dey deny. grin grin
Agbado urchins that were convulsing here about G5 supporting thiefnubuu,all of dem don calm down for the idiotic fake news grin grin

Thiefnubuu go UK, cry and cry and cry to G5 but Wike bullshit am,leave am for floor where em dey roll dey beg, come back to Nigeria

313 Likes 37 Shares

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Lol.
This man has thrown his supporters, Bashir Ahmad and Joe Igbokwe under the bus
Notice how most of them will just read and slither away

278 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by LaconicINC: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tinubu supporters and fake news be like 5 & 6

226 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by yarimo(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
LABOUR PARTY and fake news are like 5 and 6

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by id911(m): 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
You mean all your supporters, including very highly placed ones and spokesmen like Festus Kenyamo, FFK, Bashir Ahmad, etc, that were celebrating the meeting and the so-called endorsement have been thrown under the bus? Tinubu TVC also carried the news and they were so happy until Wicked Wike came back to Nigeria and debunked their fake news.
APC and lies are 5&6

237 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by omonnakoda: 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
KNOWMORE56:
There is nothing hidden under the sun
if you want to hide anything put it on top of the sun

8 Likes

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by ganisucks(f): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
He didn't deny it until the thing over him.
Three things you all learnt from Wike yesterday
* Most of APC governors are working for Atiku, hence his arrogance
* Baba Ota is behind Wike's dribbling skills
* Tinubu is not in the race.

I laff at those who believe that a former regional local champion governor has more of a chance at presidency than a former vice president with national appeal and connections.

Ask yourself why has Baba Ota never criticized Tinubu, but always criticizes Atiku. If you figure this out then you will know why Wike keeps dribbling Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu.

Clue: Obi needs Tinubu in the race.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
yarimo:
LABOUR PARTY and fake news are like 5 and 6
Bashir Ahmad and Joe Igbokwe are Labour party members abi

179 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by hisexcellency34: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Liar liar

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by maestroferddi: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Some media platforms in Nigeria are a bunch of disappointment..

The were busy spread fake news yesterday...

But then, we are talking about Nigeria where people act irresponsibly without facing requisite repercussions...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by warripekin(m): 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Agbado master dey play, just dey play. Dem don nack you akpako. G5 get sense , they can't negotiate with a drug lord with multiple birthday and a terrorist vp. APC go collect wotowoto.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by asanausana91: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
So Bashir Ahmad is lieing abi? APC is confused.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by KNOWMORE56: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
omonnakoda:
if you want to hide anything out it on top of the sun

grin yea, as long as it's under and not on top of the sun, it will be revealed

5 Likes

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by tinsel: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
Newspapers and headlines to sell. Tinubu, did not say here he did not have meeting with any one.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Kaiser20: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
With Tinubu you can never tell what is white or black.
The dude is full of mysterious characters, lies and propaganda. The truth will soon be unveiled.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by dominic17: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
Lagos builder goes to London to rest while Lagos is his factory where he makes money which he changes to pounds to go to rest in London,thereby contributing to unfavorable exchange rate that affect the prices of goods. Now he wants to convert the whole Nigeria to his factory. God forbid

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by money121(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ok
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Houstency(m): 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
As Wike don burst the lies by his Urchins, the drug kingpin lol

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Radiant01(m): 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
That means tinubu meet with G5 governor in london. Tinubu and wike are denying this just to close their game to the chest,so it will be a massive blow for atiku.
Remember when Obasanjo met them in London with obi they took pictures, when atiku met them they took pictures too but when Tinubu met them they didn't took pictures,they just do that low-key even that time Tinubu group initially deny of anything meeting before ortom disclose that they also met with Tinubu that time.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Plus10(m): 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Wicked wike don drag baba emikon and his online miscreants to the mud grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Xscape1993(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
This man and fraudulent activities are inseparable.

16 Likes

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by PandoraObi: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ok
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by ablejesus26(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
KNOWMORE56:

grin abi oo my brother grin
Bcus as long as it is under the Sun one day better breeze wey voltage go blow fowl yansh open,even take vex blow fowl throwaway enter gutter yakata grin
Una just wicked anyhow for here sha grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by ablejesus26(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
KNOWMORE56:

grin abi oo my brother grin
Bcus as long as it is under the Sun one day better breeze wey voltage go blow fowl yansh open,even take vex blow yeye fowl wey no wise throwaway enter gutter yakata grin
Una just wicked anyhow for here sha grin

5 Likes

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by ablejesus26(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
PureMe01:
As Wike bullshit am,e don dey deny. grin grin
Agbado urchins that were convulsing here about G5 supporting thiefnubuu,all of dem don calm down for the idiotic fake news grin grin

Thiefnubuu go UK, cry and cry and cry to G5 but Wike bullshit am,leave am for floor where em dey roll dey beg, come back to Nigeria

Chai kolo grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by loosecanon50(m): 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
This one our resident drug baron came out to refute this allegation, that means it’s actually true. grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by seunmsg(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Lol.
This man has thrown his supporters, Bashir Ahmad and Joe Igbokwe under the bus
Notice how most of them will just read and slither away

Lol, don’t be deceived by mere words. They met in London and reached an agreement. All the denials is just politics. It is not time to come out openly. If you don’t understand what’s playing out, you’re a novice in politics.

8 Likes

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
seunmsg:

Lol, don’t be deceived by mere words. They met in London and reached an agreement. All the denials is just politics. It is not time to come out openly. If you don’t understand what’s playing out, you’re a novice in politics.
Ok Sir.
The fake BBC interview is part of politics abi
Same thing you guys said few months back

19 Likes

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Ebukacute(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
Wike declined his offers and baba blue is now denying grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uju Kennedy Threatens To Jail UNICAL Student Over Sexual Harassment Allegations / Why Boko Haram Fight And Some Recommendations For Quelling Their Insurgency. / Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.