Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means (1453 Views)

2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni / Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu For Asking IPOB To Boycott Election (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by mrvitalis(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2022
The whole 18 southern governors ( yes plus Benue ) came together and demanded restructuring and state police yet it was snubbed by the Northern controlled national assembly what they do you think mere 5 or even at most 7 Igbo governors demand for referendum
How do you convince IPOB to go through political means when it's obvious Nigeria's mostly parasitic core north have too much influence and would destroy every attempt on politically restructuring the country
With all this does one still have to blame ipob and the numerous self determination groups for not going through the political means ? Have Nigeria made it possible to adjust the country to accommodate everyone through political means ?

So to those who believe in one Nigeria what's your plan now

16 Likes

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by Sammy07: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2022
So what plans does ipob has?

8 Likes

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by mrvitalis(m): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2022
Sammy07:
Ipob no matter what you think is carrying out their plan , creating awareness

The question is what have you all that always condemn IPOB done ...what have you achieve

What would you do now that what IPOB told you have happened

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by Nairalandhotboy(m): 7:48am On Feb 28, 2022
Sammy07:
are you for or against restructuring? Answer this first before coming on this topic.. Don't just come here filled with hate bro..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by Nairalandhotboy(m): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

Ipob no matter what you think is carrying out their plan , creating awareness

The question is what have you all that always condemn IPOB done ...what have you achieve

What would you do now that what IPOB told you have happened
many people that are against ipob and keeps screaming one Nigeria are worst than boko haram.. They don't want the good of Nigerians, they just want to keep benefiting from all this bloodshed through the clueless APC and PDP govt. Someone who wants Nigeria to be one, will also say the south east can burn if they wish,why not give them there wish for and watch them burn? So far the population of the north is more than the south, they will always win until Nigeria is been restructured. Jonathan was a fool

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by Emyogalanya: 7:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Sammy07:
you Should be worried about what plans Nigeria has for you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by mrvitalis(m): 7:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
many people that are against ipob and keeps screaming one Nigeria are worst than boko haram.. They don't want the good of Nigerians, they just want to keep benefiting from all this bloodshed through the clueless APC and PDP govt. Someone who wants Nigeria to be one, will also say the south east can burn if they wish,why not give them there wish for and watch them burn? So far the population of the north is more than the south, they will always win until Nigeria is been restructured. Jonathan was a fool
How would Nigeria be restructured when they have the numbers ? So truth is supporting group like IPOB ( tho not the best ) is the surest way to get restructuring

Imagine if kanu was out raging , igboho was out ragging ...south south had their own ...them no born them well not to restructure

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by ejighikemeuwa: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2022
Don't mind their evil speakings, they know that IPOB has opened their blind eyes, but envy will not allow them to speak out the truth in the public.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2022
mrvitalis:
The whole 18 southern governors ( yes plus Benue ) came together and demanded restructuring and state police yet it was snubbed by the Northern controlled national assembly what they do you think mere 5 or even at most 7 Igbo governors demand for referendum
How do you convince IPOB to go through political means when it's obvious Nigeria's mostly parasitic core north have too much influence and would destroy every attempt on politically restructuring the country
With all this does one still have to blame ipob and the numerous self determination groups for not going through the political means ? Have Nigeria made it possible to adjust the country to accommodate everyone through political means ?

State police is not possible in Nigeria.

The places that have state police also have something we don't have...large tax uptake. In other words most of the population pay the kind of taxes needed to fund lots of things.

I know many states in Nigeria..no scratch that, I know all states in Nigeria do not, I repeat, do not collect the kind of tax needed to pay for state police. Let us be honest. If we brought state police today , tomorrow, many states would be taking loan to fund it.

And don't start saying 'restructing'...because most states cannot survive without oil...and that includes most IGBO states, except Imo. And even then, the oil produced may not be enough......and oil prices are going to fall, once this Ukraine stuff ends.

Then there is the bias of a thing. Bring state police today, and tomorrow, people who are not indigenes are going to suffer well well. And please don't tell me it won't happen...who is going to staff the state police? No be the same tribalistic, religionist, nepotistic Nigerians.?

State police is just a gimmick used by Southern politicans to rally the people at election time. They know it isn't practicable. But it is useful to show their followers that 'Nawth Baaaad.'. and vote accordingly.

Yes I want state police, but I know we are not ready for it. When only 30% of Nigerians pay income tax to state and federal government.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by mrvitalis(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2022
backbencher:

The places that have state police also have something we don't have...large tax uptake. In other words most of the population pay the kind of taxes needed to fund lots of things.

I know many states in Nigeria..no scratch that, I know all states in Nigeria do not, I repeat, do not collect the kind of tax needed to pay for state police. Let us be honest. If we brought state police today , tomorrow, many states would be taking loan to fund it.

And don't start saying 'restructing'...because most states cannot survive without oil...and that includes most IGBO states, except Imo. And even then, the oil produced may not be enough......and oil prices are going to fall, once this Ukraine stuff ends.

Then there is the bias of a thing. Bring state police today, and tomorrow, people who are not indigenes are going to suffer well well. And please don't tell me it won't happen...who is going to staff the state police? No be the same tribalistic, religionist, nepotistic Nigerians.?

State police is just a gimmick used by Southern politicans to rally the people at election time. They know it isn't practicable. But it is useful to show their followers that 'Nawth Baaaad.'. and vote accordingly.

Yes I want state police, but I know we are not ready for it. When only 30% of Nigerians pay income tax to state and federal government.
Is it not restructuring that would not only create state police but also the conditions for state police ?

So what's your plan now since restructuring has been rejected also ... continue Nigeria the way it is ? So your children come and face the same issue ?

Restructuring would allow each ethnic nation wrong their economy the way them seem fit

You guys keep forgetting one thing

Nigeria is a mere country and not a nation ...what what for nations would never work for mere countries

Countries are ran a certain way if not them crumble their must be a sense of independence from the back ethnic nations , respecting boundaries

Nigeria is a country that runs like a nation it would surely fail

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by mrvitalis(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2022
ejighikemeuwa:
Don't mind their evil speakings, they know that IPOB has opened their blind eyes, but envy will not allow them to speak out the truth in the public.
That's my issue all of them done run hide ...where are they now to come and fight for Nigeria now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by udele1: 8:07am On Feb 28, 2022
Referendum for what? Same Biafra that Buhari gave kanu for free and he rejected?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by Tonyman55: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2022
backbencher:

BUT YOUR PEOPLE CREATED A HISBAH GROUP THAT IS EVEN DESTROYING PEOPLE'S LEGAL BUSINESS AND PROPERTIES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

Is it not restructuring that would not only create state police but also the conditions for state police ?

So what's your plan now since restructuring has been rejected also ... continue Nigeria the way it is ? So your children come and face the same issue ?

Restructuring would allow each ethnic nation wrong their economy the way them seem fit

You guys keep forgetting one thing

Nigeria is a mere country and not a nation ...what what for nations would never work for mere countries

Countries are ran a certain way if not them crumble their must be a sense of independence from the back ethnic nations , respecting boundaries

Nigeria is a country that runs like a nation it would surely fail

First, my problem with restructing is that we don't have the conditions for restructing.

At the end, restructing to me means we all go back to the First republic when every region 'Produced something' The thing is 1) our agricututral and mineral sectors are not where they used to be 2) we don't have the guaranteed markets we used to have in the 1960's 3) we don't have mechanised agriculture 4) we don't have an organised mining sector.

And anyway, we end up selling stuff whose prices we don't control.

Let's fix our low tax uptake, let Nigerians pay more in tax...especially the 70% of Nigerians who don't pay income tax to the state and FG, then we would have money for state police.

Let's also get our economy off oil , pay our light bills, end subsides on power and petrol, so that we can have more money at hand, grow well, then we can talk about restructring.

Because, and I know people don't like this....restructruing for now means taking oil money away from 80% of the country and leaving them to fend for themselves. If that does not provoke a resource related civil war, what won't.
Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 28, 2022
Tonyman55:

BUT YOUR PEOPLE CREATED A HISBAH GROUP THAT IS EVEN DESTROYING PEOPLE'S LEGAL BUSINESS AND PROPERTIES

1.I am not from Kano

2.Hisbah are moral police like thugs with sticks, akin to KAI in Lagos. They cannot function like police. If they came across a crime scene, they would call the cops like everyone else.

3.I do not favor Sharia, seeing as it violates the concept of a secular Nigerian state. I also regard Hisbah as a waste of time and money.

4.I am a Christian anyways....so Islam is, like, a foreign religion

5.And where does my not supporting state police mean I support Hisbah. Plus, again....I don't support Sharia .

6. We can be honest with ourselves in this country, or we can build fairytales.

7.Read my last comment in the original post you quoted.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by Parachoko: 8:15am On Feb 28, 2022
backbencher:

So is this not the reason some people in the South is asking for a total restructure of Nigeria? The South West Governors said the 6 geopolitical zones should be recognised as the states, is this not a nice suggestion?

We can't continue this way

Is either we agree on how we want to leave together, or it will get to a time we will all have to go out separate ways.

And I don't blame Northern politicians for all this mess, is the Southern politicians I do blame, I don't know if they are cowards or just clueless.

It seems Nigerian Politicians are so comfortable that nothing go happen, but one day go be one day.

Few days ago, people would never believe a country can still get invaded in this 21st century like it do happen in the 19th century.

1 Like

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Parachoko:
So is this not the reason some people in the South is asking for a total restructure of Nigeria? The South West Governors said the 6 geopolitical zones should be recognised as the states, is this not a nice suggestion?

We can't continue this way

Is either we agree on how we want to leave together, or it will get to a time we will all have to go out separate ways.

And I don't blame Northern politicians for all this mess, is the Southern politicians I do blame, I don't know if they are cowards or just clueless.

It seems Nigerian Politicians are so comfortable that nothing go happen, but one day go be one day.

Few days ago, people would never believe a country can still get invaded in this 21st century like it do happen in the 19th century.

What is restructuting?

Because at the end of the day, most of you shout 'restructruing' thinking that it means South would get more oil money than the North.

Really, in its pure form, restructutring means that the South South gets 80% of the oil money, while the South East gets some 20%. Everyone else fends for themselves. And please don't tell me that the South west can survive, because if it could, it would have long since stopped relying on subventions from Abuja, plus the South west does not have an actively exporting industrial sector.

And even with the South South getting most of the oil money...oil prices are going to fall.

Anyway, that means that most regions are going to be broke, and there would be a big war over resources, which you won't want and you won't like.

Me, I think we should get off oil by

1.Removing subsides on power and petrol

2.This would mean increased investment in both sectors

3.Enough electricity and power to power industries and industrial growth in all states

4.Which would mean increased exports of industrial goods

5.Now we can talk of restructuruing and even secession.

Plus, get the 70% of Nigerians to pay taxes.

Restructurting is just something used by Nigerian politicans to get votes. They know very well it is not possible in reality for now.. And yes, as a Southerner, I know it ain't. And I don't like it. But here we are.

1 Like

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by DMerciful(m): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2022
How were they surviving before the British came? If the British did not come, would people who have survived for over a thousand years suddenly die out?

Why do we celebrate being dependent on others?
backbencher:

First, my problem with restructing is that we don't have the conditions for restructing.

At the end, restructing to me means we all go back to the First republic when every region 'Produced something' The thing is 1) our agricututral and mineral sectors are not where they used to be 2) we don't have the guaranteed markets we used to have in the 1960's 3) we don't have mechanised agriculture 4) we don't have an organised mining sector.

And anyway, we end up selling stuff whose prices we don't control.

Let's fix our low tax uptake, let Nigerians pay more in tax...especially the 70% of Nigerians who don't pay income tax to the state and FG, then we would have money for state police.

Let's also get our economy off oil , pay our light bills, end subsides on power and petrol, so that we can have more money at hand, grow well, then we can talk about restructring.

Because, and I know people don't like this....restructruing for now means taking oil money away from 80% of the country and leaving them to fend for themselves. If that does not provoke a resource related civil war, what won't.

1 Like

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2022
DMerciful:
How were they surviving before the British came? If the British did not come, would people who have survived for over a thousand years suddenly die out?

Why do we celebrate being dependent on others?

Considering that we had fewer people back then and tribes were more isolated then than now, I daresay we survived.

The thing is, I have not said you cannot have restrucrting. I have said you can have it, provided you can pay for it

And at the moment Nigeria cannot pay for restrucrtuing. No matter how you shout it, at the end, we don't have the money to sustain it.

Unless we end up with war on our hands.

If we want independence from oil, by all means, remove oil subsidies, and power subsides. We would have enough power for indstrial growith and development which would make us all self sufficeint and put us in a position to restructure.

Which is why Czechoslovakia split peacefully. Both countries were industrially self sufficent. Nigeria is not that , we rely on resources and we fight wars based on resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by Nairalandhotboy(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

How would Nigeria be restructured when they have the numbers ? So truth is supporting group like IPOB ( tho not the best ) is the surest way to get restructuring

Imagine if kanu was out raging , igboho was out ragging ...south south had their own ...them no born them well not to restructure
that's just it. But funny how our southern brothers refuse to join hands. Instead we fight ourselves and all this makes the north more stronger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by Parachoko: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2022
backbencher:

Anyway, that means that most regions are going to be broke, and there would be a big war over resources, which you won't want and you won't like.

I do not understand this, you mean if the Nigerian Constitution recognise the states controlling her resources, other regions can wage war on such a geopolitical region? Explain cause I don't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2022
Parachoko:
I do not understand this, you mean if the Nigerian Constitution recognise the states controlling her resources, other regions can wage war on such a geopolitical region? Explain cause I don't understand.

Where do you think your states get money from?

All of them are oil dependent. And all of them will not and cannot be able to survive without oil money.

It's harsh, and it is the truth. That's why there would be war. Or alternatively, short term, all of them charge high taxes on everyone, which could lead to unrest.

We are not in the 1960's anymore, and even if we were, our production won't be enough to sustain our large population.

1 Like

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by gidgiddy: 8:41am On Feb 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

Anyone asking IPOB to get referendum through the political process is either ignorant or being mischievous.

They want IPOB to go and get referendum at the Nigerian national assembly that is over 60% controlled by Northerners?

Thats laughable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by DMerciful(m): 8:42am On Feb 28, 2022
You said oil will fall yet believe we should be sharing oil money. The truth is as long as we continue to run this feeding bottle system from oil, we would never develop.

Whats so difficult for different states to identify their strengths and key into it? There are countries without natural resources that are prosperous.

The Netherlands thats the size of Oyo state has an annual revenue of $20 billion from agriculture alone, that's half of our national budget.

This system slows everybody down, we need to restructure so everyone develops according to their aspirations
backbencher:

Considering that we had fewer people back then and tribes were more isolated then than now, I daresay we survived.

The thing is, I have not said you cannot have restrucrting. I have said you can have it, provided you can pay for it

And at the moment Nigeria cannot pay for restrucrtuing. No matter how you shout it, at the end, we don't have the money to sustain it.

Unless we end up with war on our hands.

If we want independence from oil, by all means, remove oil subsidies, and power subsides. We would have enough power for indstrial growith and development which would make us all self sufficeint and put us in a position to restructure.

Which is why Czechoslovakia split peacefully. Both countries were industrially self sufficent. Nigeria is not that , we rely on resources and we fight wars based on resources.

1 Like

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by Parachoko: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2022
backbencher:

Where do you think your states get money from?

All of them are oil dependent. And all of them will not and cannot be able to survive without oil money.

It's harsh, and it is the truth. That's why there would be war. Or alternatively, short term, all of them charge high taxes on everyone, which could lead to unrest.

We are not in the 1960's anymore, and even if we were, our production won't be enough to sustain our large population.

You talk of war as if is a child's play.

So you think the North, South West and South East will wake up and unleash war on the South South to have the control of their oil... Is this a joke? grin

Is a very stupid and unnecessary aggression which won't be allowed by the UN.

E go just be like wetin dey happen between Russia and Ukraine.

Well, I don't really have a big hope on restructuring. The ones the state Governors have been getting, there is so little to show for it.

First thing for me is that Nigerians should start partaking in voting. The turnout for the next year presidential election might not even be up to 45% again.
Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by slimghost(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

And you think terrorism is better?. Huh?. The only way Nigeria can secede currently is through a violent war and IPOB is not even ready for that. I used IPOB instead of Igbos because majority of us aren’t ready for any war today.
The only solution remains a political and diplomatic one. We can start with restructuring and build from there.
Any thing other than this is a recipe for disaster.

1 Like

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 28, 2022
DMerciful:
You said oil will fall yet believe we should be sharing oil money. The truth is as long as we continue to run this feeding bottle system from oil, we would never develop.

Read my last two lines , and you will see I did not say that.

Whats so difficult for different states to identify their strengths and key into it? There are countries without natural resources that are prosperous.

Nothing, except that it isn't something that takes 3-5 years...it is something that takes much longer.

And let's be honest, most states don't have the capacity to produce enough income. Plus tax collection is low, low, low.

The Netherlands thats the size of Oyo state has an annual revenue of $20 billion from agriculture alone, that's half of our national budget.

And the Netherlands has

1. A strong exporting...I repeat exporting...industrial sector.

2.A heavily mechanized agricultural sector.

Which took decades to build.

Nigeria? We share oil money. Again, read the last two lines of my original post as to how we can get off oil.
This system slows everybody down, we need to restructure so everyone develops according to their aspirations[/quote

No it does not. We are slowed down by the idea that we can become rich by selling oil and other raw materails and sharing the money. Problem with that model is, prices of whatever we sell fluctuate and are never enough.

Once again, read the last two lines. And no, I do not support sharing oil money.

1 Like

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by amc: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

To demand restructuring, you have to start by pushing for an amendment to the constitution to include Referendum. The governors will have to lobby (including bribing) their region's House of Reps and Senators as a start, and they in turn would have to convince their colleagues from other regions especially those from the South South, South West and North Central.

Everything else is playing to the gallery by those who just want to scatter everything. The SE is getting a taste of what happens when you allow thugs and cultists to lead you to freedom from a perceived oppressor. From day 1, Nnamdi Kanu has been baying for violence and blood and abusing other ethnic groups that you would need. That was the wrong way to start the agitation. Now the movement has more enemies than friends, making it more difficult for lobby others to be on your side.

1 Like

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by DMerciful(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2022
We are running a country of many nations as if its a country of one nation, doesn't work that way.

The way the Edos may wanna achieve prosperity might be different from the way the Fulanis might wanna do that. Restructuring let people pursue their aspirations within the protection of a large country without the weight of others.

Saying this is not the right time is to ensure the right time never comes because Restructuring is supposed to put the conditions for prosperity through healthy competitions.

There has to be sacrifice!
backbencher:

Read my last two lines , and you will see I did not say that.

Nothing, except that it isn't something that takes 3-5 years...it is something that takes much longer.

And let's be honest, most states don't have the capacity to produce enough income. Plus tax collection is low, low, low.

And the Netherlands has

1. A strong exporting...I repeat exporting...industrial sector.

2.A heavily mechanized agricultural sector.

Which took decades to build.

Nigeria? We share oil money. Again, read the last two lines of my original post as to how we can get off oil.

No it does not. We are slowed down by the idea that we can become rich by selling oil and other raw materails and sharing the money. Problem with that model is, prices of whatever we sell fluctuate and are never enough.

Once again, read the last two lines. And no, I do not support sharing oil money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2022
DMerciful:
We are running a country of many nations as if its a country of one nation, doesn't work that way.

The way the Edos may wanna achieve prosperity might be different from the way the Fulanis might wanna do that. Restructuring let people pursue their aspirations within the protection of a large country without the weight of others.

Saying this is not the right time is to ensure the right time never comes because Restructuring is supposed to put the conditions for prosperity through healthy competitions.

There has to be sacrifice!

Dividing the country still won't solve the problem

Plus your division comes with the idea that it would be three different Nigerias. It would be more than that

And all of them resource hungry

Recipie for war.

1 Like

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by mrvitalis(m): 9:07am On Feb 28, 2022
amc:

To demand restructuring, you have to start by pushing for an amendment to the constitution to include Referendum. The governors will have to lobby (including bribing) their region's House of Reps and Senators as a start, and they in turn would have to convince their colleagues from other regions especially those from the South South, South West and North Central.

Everything else is playing to the gallery by those who just want to scatter everything. The SE is getting a taste of what happens when you allow thugs and cultists to lead you to freedom from a perceived oppressor. From day 1, Nnamdi Kanu has been baying for violence and blood and abusing other ethnic groups that you would need. That was the wrong way to start the agitation. Now the movement has more enemies than friends, making it more difficult for lobby others to be on your side.
Did you read my post at all ?
Your likes have been pushing for political solutions ..yet can't get state police or restructuring by political process ...when then should ipob listen to follow a political process

Give me a reason to show north can be lobbied ...just asking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means by mrvitalis(m): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2022
slimghost:

And you think terrorism is better?. Huh?. The only way Nigeria can secede currently is through a violent war and IPOB is not even ready for that. I used IPOB instead of Igbos because majority of us aren’t ready for any war today.
The only solution remains a political and diplomatic one. We can start with restructuring and build from there.
Any thing other than this is a recipe for disaster.
.how would u get restructuring when north obviously don't want it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owo Attack: What Cowardly Yoruba People Don't Say (Video) / This Is Omor In Ayamelum, Anambra State / So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.