Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Ideal Fabrics For The Weather - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ideal Fabrics For The Weather (154 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? / Beautiful Ankara Fabrics For Sale / Buy Quality Plain And Patterned Fabrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ideal Fabrics For The Weather by Olamistitches(f): 8:51am On Feb 28, 2022
Omo! This period is extremely hot. The heat is too much to the extent that sometimes one will feel like not wearing anything, but Hey No that's not possible. Since we can't walk around naked and we can’t be cooping ourselves up in air-conditioned rooms 24/7, we just need to find a way to beat the heat in terms of the type of fabric we clad ourselves in. Wearing the right clothing material plays a monumental role in elevating our comfort during this heat period.

It has come to our notice that many people do not know the idea fabrics to wear for the season, sometimes I laugh in Swahilis when i see people putting on all manner of fabrics this season ( odd fabric for the weather)
So today we decided to let you know the right fabrics you can wear during this heat period for your maximum comfort..

Happy new week

Which fabrics type do you prefer wearing?
Me: swipe to the right to see
Me:. Team LINEN all the way.

#olamistitchestotheworld #humidweather #clothesfortheseason #toyourMscaddaskill #kwaratailor #nigeriadesigner #tailoinilorin #nigeriafashion #fashionpreneur #breathableclothes .

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Shoemaking Business In Nigeria / Custom Sublimated Capri Pants Are Trending Hit This 2022 -  oasis Sublimation / Female Fashion Designer/join Man Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.