Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Scam Alert!!! Fiatvest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert!!! Fiatvest (1717 Views)

Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief / Scam Alert!!! Warning Against Doing Business With Jocarol Nig Ltd. / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!! Fiatvest by seth4ever: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2022
i am one of those nairalanders who just like to read and observe comments on the background, until i saw a post about some various types of investment last week tuesday or so and FIATVEST was topping the list as the easiest form of investment with quick returns. i decided to try it out to see if it was really true, but lo and behold, i discovered it was a fraud. Please forget PH (provide help) and GH (get help) its all a fraud. i decided to provide help last week of 15k but i changed my mind to just 5k since it was the first time and low and behold since last week until now the people that were supposed to provide help in less than 24hrs are yet to do so as at the time of writing this. Please nairalanders avoid silly mistakes like this one that could be heart breaking in the end. the funny part was that i couldn't even find the thread of that post cos i guess it might have been deleted. On no account should you do any business investment with anyone who isn't willing to make time to see you in person to discuss the business proposal. this is a RED FLAG!!! you have been warned!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert!!! Fiatvest by Sageez(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2022
I just reported one of their threads to seun, Mynd44 and lalasticlala and I am glad it has been taken down.
Be careful next time, not all that glitter is gold.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Fiatvest by sauceEEP(m): 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
Robinsonevents is the one behind the scam.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Fiatvest by adegunwa4real(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2022
See this one too...the account number and name, he is the owner of cashspinner.org....scammed me of 5k last month

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!! Fiatvest by Claraiyama22: 4:45am On Jul 05, 2022
This is old update, fiatvest is the hottest in town now. I have benefited from it over and over again
seth4ever:
i am one of those nairalanders who just like to read and observe comments on the background, until i saw a post about some various types of investment last week tuesday or so and FIATVEST was topping the list as the easiest form of investment with quick returns. i decided to try it out to see if it was really true, but lo and behold, i discovered it was a fraud. Please forget PH (provide help) and GH (get help) its all a fraud. i decided to provide help last week of 15k but i changed my mind to just 5k since it was the first time and low and behold since last week until now the people that were supposed to provide help in less than 24hrs are yet to do so as at the time of writing this. Please nairalanders avoid silly mistakes like this one that could be heart breaking in the end. the funny part was that i couldn't even find the thread of that post cos i guess it might have been deleted. On no account should you do any business investment with anyone who isn't willing to make time to see you in person to discuss the business proposal. this is a RED FLAG!!! you have been warned!!!!!
Re: Scam Alert!!! Fiatvest by ohakim360: 4:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Yes it's still active. This is my 3 months on it with no regret so far. I highly recommend it
ohigadaxe:
Is fiatvest still paying? everyone is talking about it in my areas and how much they are making so I decided to ask
Re: Scam Alert!!! Fiatvest by ukemecil: 4:51am On Jul 05, 2022
It works, you have nothing to worry about, just go ahead
ohigadaxe:
Is fiatvest still paying? everyone is talking about it in my areas and how much they are making so I decided to ask
Re: Scam Alert!!! Fiatvest by KcBadoo1: 4:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Most people will still hear about it next year cos when I mention fiatvest, I'm still amazed seeing people asking me what is it all about. many people are blind with opportunities.
ohigadaxe:
Same thing I thought, I never knew such a thing exist I would have made so much money as well
Re: Scam Alert!!! Fiatvest by Claraiyama22: 4:55am On Jul 05, 2022
You are so correct. I provided help the same day i heard about it, Since then it's been my major source of income
KcBadoo1:
Most people will still hear about it next year cos when I mention fiatvest, I'm still amazed seeing people asking me what is it all about. many people are blind with opportunities.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Fiatvest by adegunwa4real(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
ohigadaxe:
What about this cashspinner.org, are they the same

Yes...scam
Re: Scam Alert!!! Fiatvest by Sageez(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
God will punish you. Scamming idiot! Before wasting your money , check the profile of those posting, they recently registered.

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!!! Fiatvest by Frida09(f): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Madam you are a scammer, i see ur posts here trying to deceive people, God will purnish you and your cohorts, ewuuuu
Claraiyama22:
This is old update, fiatvest is the hottest in town now. I have benefited from it over and over again

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!!! Fiatvest by Aje75soulz(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
[b]Oga Ade how explain?? grin[/b ]
Claraiyama22:
Re: Scam Alert!!! Fiatvest by Kweenkie555(f): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
FIATVEST is SCAM. They are obviously still scamming people. I don’t blame them though, I blame myself.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Fiatvest by sauceEEP(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2022
See them above, foolish scammers..... Whoever falls for this cheap scam called FIATVEST is a fool!

(1) (Reply)

Uba Africard(prepaid Visa Card): Is It Still Working? / Starting A Network Operating Center (NOC) / Egopay Payment Processor Finally Shutdown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.