Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,440 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Russian Central Bank Raises Borrowing Rates From 9.5% To 20%. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Central Bank Raises Borrowing Rates From 9.5% To 20%. (341 Views)

Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda / France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros / Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Central Bank Raises Borrowing Rates From 9.5% To 20%. by wwwihy: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2022
Russian Central Bank raises borrowing rates from 9.5% to 20%.

https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1498200475551866880

1 Share

Re: Russian Central Bank Raises Borrowing Rates From 9.5% To 20%. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2022
When I was telling DoggoneDogg that Putin and Russia will feel this stuff.. everyone was busy opposing and saying the sanction won't affect him..
Pls tell me how does he want to keep the economy alive when sanction are already eating him deep?
Putin you made a big mistake..you thought you could do and undo..now it's catching up with you..
I hope you get back to your sense and surrender now or never..
Re: Russian Central Bank Raises Borrowing Rates From 9.5% To 20%. by stixxy(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Their cup of tea.
Re: Russian Central Bank Raises Borrowing Rates From 9.5% To 20%. by helinues: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2022
grin

Before distruption of honey bees cave, make sure you are guarded

Re: Russian Central Bank Raises Borrowing Rates From 9.5% To 20%. by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
When I was telling DoggoneDogg that Putin and Russia will feel this stuff.. everyone was busy opposing and saying the sanction won't affect him..
Pls tell me how does he want to keep the economy alive when sanction are already eating him deep?
Putin you made a big mistake..you thought you could do and undo..now it's catching up with you..
I hope you get back to your sense and surrender now or never..
That is very cheap. How much is it in Nigeria and we are still surviving.
Re: Russian Central Bank Raises Borrowing Rates From 9.5% To 20%. by FreeStuffsNG: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2022
I watched it on BBC but I thought it was a western media propaganda until it was reportedly announced by the Russian Central Bank Governor.

It is actually smart move in war times but it does not have a retroactive effect.
Re: Russian Central Bank Raises Borrowing Rates From 9.5% To 20%. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:16am On Feb 28, 2022
Biafran4life:
That is very cheap. How much is it in Nigeria and we are still surviving.
Slide off..
Re: Russian Central Bank Raises Borrowing Rates From 9.5% To 20%. by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Slide off..
You are pathetic

(1) (Reply)

LIVE: Ukraine And Russia Begin Talks In Belarus / Isreal PM Meeting With Putin And Zelensky At Arab/Palestine Expense / NATO Does Not Question Russia’s Status As World Power, British PM Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.