Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! (836 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: It Is Sad Anambra hasn't conducted LG Elections Since 2006 / Apostle Suleiman is Sad as protesters Rob and destroyed properties worth milns / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Sergio101(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Gireiboy:

At least when you arise your madness will be restricted to SE, the don't bone you well come our side. You know na we are madder than you guys.

RUBBISH!!!.

All this loud mouthed people sef.

Was he pointing to your people or your state??
The aggression is simply on the wicked arm forces, so I don't know what you mean by "our side". Just spit out that your recreant side let's see
Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Ojiofor: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sergio101:

But it's the sanguinary Fulani herdsmen that caused the formation of ESN.

So still them them

ESN breeds insecurity in Igboland.
Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Sergio101(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ojiofor:

ESN breeds insecurity in Igboland.

Man don't be bias in ya judgement.

What really caused the formation of ESN??
Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by SlayerForever: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Agulu President General has addressed the press in light of the unfortunate incidence at the army checkpoint in front of the Agulu Town hall, calling on the people to remain calm.
Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
Proudlyomonna:

This is the only sensible comment on this thread.
It's saddening the situation we now face in SE even in our ever peaceful IMO State.
I maintain that our problems in Imo State started when one man brought in his militant sect into our midst �, after being warned by the leaders of Igboland not to try such nonsense bcus it will drag in problems into the State,and region at large,but the arrogant dictator told the leaders to go to hell�.
What was he expecting?
Was he expecting his militant sect, by a group that has been proscribed would be allowed to bear arms and carry out their oppressive activities against Igbos who do not stand with ipob without a confrontation?.
It's no secret that the shameless fg army always have an erection when it comes to issues with Igboland,ipob keeps dragging them into our midst everytime.
Please they should take their Esn out of IMO State.
We don't have any rubbish fulani heardmen causing trouble in IMO State,so we don't need their esn militant that was created to intimidate Igbos who will not join them in their fruitless nonsense ipob �.
The money wey I take bail two of my boys from police hand wey them tag ipob,reach me start small business wey go fetch me more income.
[/s]
Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Investigative: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Gireiboy:

At least when you arise your madness will be restricted to SE, the don't bone you well come our side. You know na we are madder than you guys.
Continue making noise
E never dawn on u
Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Sergio101(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
Rich4god........ come here
Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Gireiboy(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Investigative:

Continue making noise
E never dawn on u
We all know who the noise makers are in this country na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Declares For President / Only Nnamdi Kanu's Release Will End IPOB Sit-at-home Order - Mbaka / Why The North Kicked Against Using NIN In Place Of PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.