Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! (828 Views)

"It Is Sad That Our Own Is The Number 1 Yet We Are The Most Backward: Yerima / Apostle Suleiman is Sad as protesters Rob and destroyed properties worth milns / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Sergio101(m): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2022
Fellow Nairalanders.
Please till when?? cry
My fellow ìgbo brothers, till when?? embarassed cry
Dear real Yorubas...... till when??

Till when are we gonna understand that living together just to fulfill all rightousness of "Unity" is just too childish. When will all this subjugation end.

About last month or last two months, I raised alarm here of the army checkpoint in my hometown town Agulu......it was still new then. I said if care is not taken that one day this army people will wreck their flatulence-like havock and now it's happening.

Got home to my hometown Agulu yesterday, just to notice that things have gone extreme. Just that yesterday, the armies in that checkpoint killed a Keke driver cry. A man from ihiala going for meeting in Agulu, actually to sign the for the completion of his apprenticeship. What ought to be his joyous day became his day to Sheol because of Nigerian armies embarassed cry cry.

Everywhere so calm, no movement (opposite to what I have been seeing). It's only when I settled down that I began hearing stories of thier atrocities. How they are deliberately extorting people. They now bargain prices to be given to them with drivers depending on the kind of goods you have in your vehicle.

What's all this?? cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Sergio101(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2022
My hometown that has always been a peaceful town.......now, everything has gone South.

On the case of extortion..... People now leave the federal road to follow the little road inside the villages to avoid this extortion. But the problem here is that the armies noticed the new development and are now going inside the little road also to hold vehicles.

As at Friday. I Heard there was a great shootout between them and UGM.
With them loosing four Men. Gunshot that lasted from 8pm to 11:30pm. This is in my once peaceful town. And worst.......this thier checkpoint is positioned in front of the town hall.

People are no longer smiling in this case.
We are tired.
Agulu people are tired.

Peter Obi....I don't know what you are waiting for to voice out. They are killing your fellow Agulu brethren...... it's time we voice out.

General Nkado......I don't know what you are waiting for.
General Nwako......I don't know what you all are waiting for.

Enough is enough!!! cry

Watersperm. Slayerforever, After4,heniford2,Bkayy, NGpatriot,IGBOSON,slydev, Mannabbgril, udele1,oyigboupdate, Investigative,Emergingnation.......... it's sad!!!

4 Likes

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Naijabad: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2022
Biafra must prevail.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by donbachi(m): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2022
Ukrainians no get 2 heads.
Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Sergio101(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2022
donbachi:

Ukrainians no get 2 heads.

Normal nightlife in the town has varnished

1 Like

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by OyigboUpdate: 9:54am On Feb 28, 2022
Sergio101:
My hometown that has always been a peaceful town.......now, everything has gone South.

On the case of extortion..... People now leave the federal road to follow the little road inside the villages to avoid this extortion. But the problem here is that the armies noticed the new development and are now going inside the little road also to hold vehicles.

With them loosing four Men. Gunshot that lasted from 8pm to 11:30pm. This is in my once peaceful town. And worst.......this thier checkpoint is positioned in front of the town hall.

We are tired.
Agulu people are tired.

Peter Obi....I don't know what you are waiting for to voice out. They are killing your fellow Agulu brethren...... it's time we voice out.

Enough is enough!!! cry

Watersperm. Slayerforever, After4,heniford2,Bkayy, NGpatriot,IGBOSON,slydev, Mannabbgril, udele1,oyigboupdate, Investigative,Emergingnation.......... it's sad!!!

Nothing like unknown gunmen it is ESN

1 Like

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Parachoko: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2022
Sergio101:

We are tired.
Agulu people are tired.

Enough is enough!!! cry

When will the people of Agulu ask their representatives to pass a bill that will make secession be constitutional?
Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2022
Sergio101:

We are tired.
Agulu people are tired.

Enough is enough!!! cry

Peace will return to your land by the special grace of God
Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Sergio101(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

The hatred for IPOB has even made you loose sense of judgement.

Sad!

3 Likes

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by SlayerForever: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2022
Sergio101:
Fellow Nairalanders.
Please till when?? cry

Till when are we gonna understand that living together just to fulfill all rightousness of "Unity" is just too childish. When will all this subjugation end.

About last month or last two months, I raised alarm here of the army checkpoint in my hometown town Agulu......it was still new then. I said if care is not taken that one day this army people will wreck their flatulence-like havock and now it's happening.

Got home to my hometown Agulu yesterday, just to notice that things have gone extreme. Just that yesterday, the armies in that checkpoint killed a Keke driver cry. A man from ihiala going for meeting in Agulu, actually to sign the for the completion of his apprenticeship. What ought to be his joyous day became his day to Sheol because of Nigerian armies embarassed cry cry.

Everywhere so calm, no movement (opposite to what I have been seeing). It's only when I settled down that I began hearing stories of thier atrocities. How they are deliberately extorting people. They now bargain prices to be given to them with drivers depending on the kind of goods you have in your vehicle.

Chai God forbid.
Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Sergio101(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2022
Parachoko:
When will the people of Agulu ask their representatives to pass a bill that will make secession be constitutional?

Exactly!!.

Some are keeping mute just to be political wise.
Peter Obi is from Agulu. Such a man ought not to keep shut while his people are being killed like chicken.

But here we are. He ain't even perturbed.
Just not to vex his northern Bosses.

The political elites of south east are clearly among our problem
Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Sergio101(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2022
SlayerForever:

Chai God forbid.

Bro this is so bad.
I Saw the man's corpse lying on the road.

But you dare not snap.

1 Like

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by heniford2: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2022
Sergio101:

We are tired.
Agulu people are tired.

Enough is enough!!! cry

relax we have had cases of what's going there and soon it will stop i assure you this Nwannem.
Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by edochie12: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2022
One of my friend that went to St Joseph hospital adazi nnukwu to check on his dad on Friday night,told me that he was there when they bring the corpse of soldiers that were shot at Agulu,many of them were wounded,some were dead,
So this is not business as usual when the soldiers or police will be killing our people any how and go Scot free,you kill us and we kill you shikina.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Investigative: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2022
Don't worry
We have said it so many times
SE politicians allow this to continue
When we arise they won't see anywhere to run to

3 Likes

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Ojiofor: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2022
Sergio101:
Fellow Nairalanders.
Please till when?? cry

ESN attracts murderous Nigeria soldiers to Igbo villages.

1 Like

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Sergio101(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ojiofor:

But it's the sanguinary Fulani herdsmen that caused the formation of ESN.

So still them them

1 Like

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Sergio101(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
edochie12:
One of my friend that went to St Joseph hospital adazi nnukwu to check on his dad on Friday night,told me that he was there when they bring the corpse of soldiers that were shot at Agulu,many of them were wounded,some were dead,
So this is not business as usual when the soldiers or police will be killing our people any how and go Scot free,you kill us and we kill you shikina.

Yeah. UGM really dealt with them on Friday.

And to some people that do question why we igbos cheer UGM....

It's simply because of the atrocities of this arm forces.
I tell you, as it stands now....... everyone in my community is praying that UGM should visit this beasts that killed a Young Man yesterday

1 Like

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by shortIGBOman: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sergio101:
Fellow Nairalanders.
Please till when?? cry

Channel your anger to IPOB terrorist who have been killing IGBO security men and innocent Igbos on the East. We patriot Nigerian support the good work of our Galant Soldiers in the East.

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Proudlyomonna: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ojiofor:

This is the only sensible comment on this thread.
It's saddening the situation we now face in SE even in our ever peaceful IMO State.
I maintain that our problems in Imo State started when one man brought in his militant sect into our midst �, after being warned by the leaders of Igboland not to try such nonsense bcus it will drag in problems into the State,and region at large,but the arrogant dictator told the leaders to go to hell�.
What was he expecting?
Was he expecting his militant sect, by a group that has been proscribed would be allowed to bear arms and carry out their oppressive activities against Igbos who do not stand with ipob without a confrontation?.
It's no secret that the shameless fg army always have an erection when it comes to issues with Igboland,ipob keeps dragging them into our midst everytime.
Please they should take their Esn out of IMO State.
We don't have any rubbish fulani heardmen causing trouble in IMO State,so we don't need their esn militant that was created to intimidate Igbos who will not join them in their fruitless nonsense ipob �.
The money wey I take bail two of my boys from police hand wey them tag ipob,reach me start small business wey go fetch me more income.

2 Likes

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by shortIGBOman: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sergio101:

I tell you, as it stands now....... everyone in my community is praying that UGM should visit this beasts that killed a Young Man yesterday

Since that's your prayers, our Garlant Soldiers will do more atrocities as you claimed. No come here come complain when IPOB kill any innocent Igbo or when our Galant Army retaliate in a very harsh way. grin

God bless our Garlant Soldiers.

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Sergio101(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Channel your anger to IPOB terrorist who have been killing IGBO security men and innocent Igbos on the East. We patriot Nigerian support the good work of our Galant Soldiers in the East.

To see you one on one dey hungry me now angry

1 Like

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Goodmarlian: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ndiigbo stop complaining,what happened in Ukraine supposed teach una sense,if the world can abandone a sovereign nation like ukraine do you think igboland stands a chance?na who get weapon pass na him world dey fear,if you believe igbo land should be protected at all cost then start preparing for war,buy weapons,build weapons,find allies,if you think you elites are the problem then start assassinating them one by one.i don't tire for talk.

1 Like

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by shortIGBOman: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
edochie12:

Your friend lied.
Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by shortIGBOman: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Naijabad:
Biafra must prevail.

Only in your wildest dreams. grin grin grin
Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Gireiboy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Investigative:
Don't worry
We have said it so many times
SE politicians allow this to continue
When we arise they won't see anywhere to run to
At least when you arise your madness will be restricted to SE, the don't bone you well come our side. You know na we are madder than you guys.
Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Gireiboy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sergio101:

I thought UGM=FG, DSS
Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by AfonjaEmir: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
@oyigboupdate also known as @cultistupdate...how far with the carnage by cultist in ogun state??

Guyz..this oyigboupdate is a confirmed Afonja from Ogun state. Take Note!!

OyigboUpdate:

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by shortIGBOman: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sergio101:

On the case of extortion..... People now leave the federal road to follow the little road inside the villages to avoid this extortion. But the problem here is that the armies noticed the new development and are now going inside the little road also to hold vehicles

We are tired.
Agulu people are tired.

Enough is enough!!! cry

The bolded is good news. Those Galant Soldiers in your area deserve to be promoted to the next rank. They are doing their jobs well. grin

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by shortIGBOman: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sergio101:

To see you one on one dey hungry me now angry

E hungry me pass. Where you dey for East?

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by Sergio101(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The bolded is good news. Those Galant Soldiers in your area deserve to be promoted to the next rank. They are doing their jobs well. grin

Mr man am not here for play.
It's ok. Please don't provoke me angry angry

1 Like

Re: Belligerent Nigerian Army, It Is Sad Please!!!! by shortIGBOman: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sergio101:

Mr man am not here for play.
It's ok. Please don't provoke me angry angry

E pain am well well. grin grin grin grin

God bless our Garlant Soldiers. Nigerians are proud of you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion- Can Nigeria have a Democratic President and vice from same Religion? / Why Is The Re Opening Of The Lekki Toll Gate Causing A Big Issue / Soludo Jets Abroad Amidst Growing Insecurity In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.