Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

#blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students (1641 Views)

Wike Shows Off Fashion Trend As He Steps Out In Style In Projects Commissioning / Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) / Islamic Group Pounce Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by Investigative: 10:29am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah they killed a criminal..a terrorist..
Stop supporting a terrorist for your sanity..
Thanks for the racist comments
We still won't support west

1 Like

Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:30am On Feb 28, 2022
Investigative:

Thanks for the racist comments
We still won't support west
That ain't a racist comment..stop being emotional..
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by Investigative: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That ain't a racist comment..stop being emotional..
Take that advice
Tell us one reason we should support your emotionall manipulation
West is wrong
They have destroy more Africa countries and leaders

2 Likes

Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2022
Investigative:

Take that advice
Tell us one reason we should support your emotionall manipulation
West is wrong
They have destroy more Africa countries and leaders
Ok then..
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by PressMyButton: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah he did...was dragged like a piece of meat..he paid for his crime against humanity..
" American hanged Saddam and we might be next" - Gadaffi
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2022
PressMyButton:

Yeah?
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by PressMyButton: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2022
Investigative:
Thanks for the racist comments We still won't support west
Is that guy not Nigerian/African?
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by PressMyButton: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Yeah?
Yeah what?.. your brain could not comprehend
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2022
PressMyButton:

Yeah what?.. your brain could not comprehend
Ok
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by PressMyButton: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2022
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by AfriBreakinNews: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2022
PressMyButton:

They said Gaddafi is a dictator

They killed Patric lumumba

They killed Thomas sankara

They stifle mugabe till his death

But they are supporting
Paul biya of Cameroon

1 Like

Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by izombie(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is what I was talking about.. victim card all the time..when are Blacks gonna stop crying over nothing..to be sincere it's tiring and disgusting..
Everyone is facing the heat and now is not the time for racial discrimination card..we all have to come together regardless of our color in this kinda situation..you ain't the only one being affected...you folks are always trying to bring your history to everyone's throat..we all have a history tho..

This hashtag won't solve the issue on ground..
When things ain't going their way they start heaping it on the west while within they hate themself..your leaders are your enemy but you folks never create an hashtag against them..in case you don't know now let me make it clear to you folks..if the west leave you guys today you can hardly survive for a week..take it as anything... insult me all you like..it's the truth..get a grip of yallselves..
stop wasting your time bro. Black people know nothing but to complain. We kill each other more than the whole other races combined. We rape, we maim, we massacre ourselves bit it's ok because it's black on black. Our rulers are not only our problems but us too. Stop wasting your time abeg, it's in our DNA to complain. Except for like 5% of blacks, the rest are wicked and evil. They will attack you here but don't mind them.
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2022
izombie:
stop wasting your time bro. Black people know nothing but to complain. We kill each other more than the whole other races combined. We rape, we maim, we massacre ourselves bit it's ok because it's black on black. Our rulers are not only our problems but us too. Stop wasting your time abeg, it's in our DNA to complain. Except for like 5% of blacks, the rest are wicked and evil. They will attack you here but don't mind them.
Thanks so much for this..they are not just understanding.. cry
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2022
Pls why is the western media not airing the views of the two separatist group in Ukraine.We want a balance opinions about this operation .This groups have leaders and followers who live in Ukraine.They are indirectly doing what they accuse Russia government of censoring the media

1 Like

Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by Mossadd: 11:51am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is what I was talking about.. victim card all the time..when are Blacks gonna stop crying over nothing..to be sincere it's tiring and disgusting..
Everyone is facing the heat and now is not the time for racial discrimination card..we all have to come together regardless of our color in this kinda situation..you ain't the only one being affected...you folks are always trying to bring your history to everyone's throat..we all have a history tho..

When things ain't going their way they start heaping it on the west while within they hate themself..your leaders are your enemy but you folks never create an hashtag against them..in case you don't know now let me make it clear to you folks..if the west leave you guys today you can hardly survive for a week..take it as anything... insult me all you like..it's the truth..get a grip of yallselves..
cursed zombies Ukraine will fall and zelenzky will be captured like a rat you can go and kill yourself slave
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2022
Mossadd:
cursed zombies Ukraine will fall and zelenzky will be captured like a rat you can go and kill yourself slave
Thanks..
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by coolzeal(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Investigative:
Why was Gaddafi killed?
Anyone with good answers gets a gift from me.

Comment answers and Retweet
Violent intervention was not chiefly about the security of the people. It was about money and oil and the security of global banking. In Libya, Gaddafi also broke the pact; but he did more than just sell his oil in another currency.
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by Investigative: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
coolzeal:
Violent intervention was not chiefly about the security of the people. It was about money and oil and the security of global banking. In Libya, Gaddafi also broke the pact; but he did more than just sell his oil in another currency.
English
Just tell us why Gaddafi was killed
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by Proudlyomonna: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
It's ok to call out the discrimination against blacks.
But how many times have this niggas called out the evil the local black man carries out against his fellow black brethren �?
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by ovcwality(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
Investigative:

Always first to rush and defend racist
#BlackLivesMatter 

Is high time Africa leave western lies and ally with Russia
USA don't want opposition so they can order everyone as they like
Imagine USA invading
Syria
Libya etc,with opposition,imagine without
They will be worst than what they label Russia �
The same slave trader claiming to love Africa
Lybia doesn't treat black people better, i will still choose to live in usa than lybia, we should be concern for ourselves rather than countries that wound give a shit about you too
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by doffman: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This man , you supporting Ukraine/America and hating Putin is downgrading you.

Argue with justification and not your natural love for some people
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by Investigative: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
ovcwality:

Lybia doesn't treat black people better, i will still choose to live in usa than lybia, we should be concern for ourselves rather than countries that wound give a shit about you too
That's why US that treat black as slave
Traded them
Killed many
Bombed Libya
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by Help2020: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
T[s]his is what I was talking about.. victim card all the time..when are Blacks gonna stop crying over nothing..to be sincere it's tiring and disgusting..

When things ain't going their way they start heaping it on the west while within they hate themself..your leaders are your enemy but you folks never create an hashtag against them..in case you don't know now let me make it clear to you folks..if the west leave you guys today you can hardly survive for a week..take it as anything... insult me all you like..it's the truth..get a grip of yallselves[/s]..
Mumu. The America visa when you dey find you non go see.
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Help2020:

Mumu. The America visa when you dey find you non go see.
Ok
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by Help2020: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Why you dey vex now? I'm pushing you for international appointment na
Non MIMD that fool.
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by dreamxhaser: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Zonefree:
I'm glad blacks are regaining their senses back.

This was one of the reason I am supporting Russia but some fools here think it's a chistnity vs Islam thing.
Re: #blacklivesmatter Trend As Ukraine Pounce On Black Students by dreamxhaser: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Investigative:

Always first to rush and defend racist
#BlackLivesMatter 

Is high time Africa leave western lies and ally with Russia
USA don't want opposition so they can order everyone as they like
Imagine USA invading
Syria
Libya etc,with opposition,imagine without
They will be worst than what they label Russia �
The same slave trader claiming to love Africa

Ukraine is a very stupid country, they were also discriminating Indians.

At this point, I did my analysis and realised the smart people in Nigeria are less than 1%. How can they easily fall for Western propaganda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Look At The First Dry Land Port In Nigeria / Yekini Nabena: Peter Obi Received N470 Million Naira Monthly As Security Vote / Biafraland Will Be Under Lock And Key On 7th Oct 2022 - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.