Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia (26347 Views)

Russia Says Talks With Zelenskiy Possible, But Negotiations Stalled / Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks / Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by HonNL: 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ukrainian and Russian delegations will meet on the border between Ukraine and Belarus for peace talks, Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said on Sunday, four days after Russian troops invaded his country.

Zelenskiy said he had talked with Belarusian leader Alexander Lukashenko, a close Russian ally, who assured him that “all planes, helicopters and missiles stationed on Belarusian territory remain on the ground during the Ukrainian delegation’s travel, talks and return.”

The meeting will take place near the Prypyat River, which flows from Belarus to Ukraine north of Kiev.

Earlier on Sunday, Zelenskiy said he was open to peace talks but rejected Moscow’s suggestion to hold them in Belarus, which has been used as a staging ground for the invasion.

SOURCE

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by BBBmall25: 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Defenless presido

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by aieromon(m): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
First step towards ending this unfortunate family feud.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by COMMENTSFIGHTER: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Good step by the Ukrainian President, end the killings.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by BBBmall25: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
COMMENTSFIGHTER:
Good step by the Ukrainian President, end the killings.
ehyaa... Small Ukraine!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by useni1: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
No to peace. America must burn and her cities turn into molten glass

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Shebi he is winning

You never see anything grin

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by internationalman(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
useni1:
No to peace. America must burn and her cities turn into molten glass

Visa denied isn't the end of the world as you can always try again next time...

Only one city in America can compete with Russia economically and you say America must burn..

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by internationalman(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
Shebi he is winning

Guy forget that thing. For Putin to make mention of nuclear weapons means his losing..

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by bonechamberlain(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2022
Good, voice of reason is gradually prevailing.

African leaders are the most senseless humans on earth. This war is an avenue to express their displeasure to the west about their inglorious role in destabilising the region by removing Ghadafi. Yet this same leaders are siding with the west against Russia, probably because of neocolonial aids.

Buhari the dullard has wailed and complained thousands of times that the crisis in Nigeria was fueled by the senseless ouster of Ghadafi. Yet he joins other useless leaders in condemning Russia siding with US who removed Ghafi for just hating him, thereby causing total chaos in West Africa and its neighbouring regions

What most people fail to realise is that if Russia fails the world would be almost uni polar, entirely in the hands of the US and its lackeys. More Libya scenarios would happen, US and NATO would have a carteblanch to change any leader they don't like, install puppets in countries close to ther neighbours and cause crisis anywhere they feel like.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Brendaniel: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2022
What he should have done since, see don't be deceived, Russia is not fighting a full war with Ukraine, they only want to bully them into submission, I've seen a lot of people here saying Russia is weak and is living on past glory, I just laugh, If you don't know deep details of the history of Russia, please don't just make arguments against them..

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Yankiss(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2022
Peace talks have not yielded any results. Both parties should sheath their ego and consider the common people who bear the brunt of war and destruction.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Englishisamust: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2022
Pls if there is nuclear bomb. Is there nuclear knife, nuclear gun, nuclear sword, nuclear cutlass, nuclear cutlass and nuclear car?

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by datola: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2022
Good man
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Teaser4(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2022
You guys Dey late to report news…. Nairaland west assslickers won’t like this news…

22 Likes

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by ShenTeh(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2022
For love of countrymen.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by chiokeman(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2022
Why do u hv to wait so long?

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Skillsnigeria: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2022
That's good
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by bukxy: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2022
Putin my niggarrrr!

death to NATO!
death to EU & AMERICA!!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by bonechamberlain(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2022
internationalman:

Guy forget that thing. For Putin to make mention of nuclear weapons means his losing..
Putin made mention of nuclear weapons not because he is loosing the Ukraine war but because of economic sanction

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by vkeeshez(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2022
Last last no ww3 [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by obedience4(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
Shebi he is winning

Stop been pained bro, the Russia federation initiated the the meetings.. So stop being a fool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Nonexisting: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2022
I hope they haven't perfected plans to kill this brave man, I don't trust Putin.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Enoch07: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2022
Ok na, you for wait until Ukraine turn to Libya first

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by rajiedreez: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2022
Who's fooling who
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by MrBanner(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2022
Violence101:
Hello good people of NL i come in peace.
Please i need help. Im deeply sorry bringing my personal issues here but im starving and depressed. Pls for the sake of humanity i appeal to your conscience, help me so i can feed pls my brodas and sistas.

Zero two three five five two zero eight four four

Gtbank

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Rocktation Justwise

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by ken045501: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2022
Now he’s beginning to take the necessary steps and not to listen to sleepy Joe and So called EU.. people that doesn’t care about anything than their office and power

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Falseprofet2: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2022
cheesy
Ukraine has my maximum respect

Two days in, lootin Putin was already mentioning nuclear weapon

The mofo never experected this fierce resistance

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tennessee Floods: 15 Killed Including Twin Toddlers, More Than 30 Missing(Pix) / Tonga Hit By Tsunami After Underwater Volcano Erupts (Photos, Video) / Yahya Jammeh Rejects Election Result After Conceding Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.