Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

I’m A Youth — Former Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Declares (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m A Youth — Former Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Declares (Video) (378 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Seeks Law Cancelling Pension For Former Lagos Governors & Deputies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Youth — Former Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Declares (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mIfgzc8oKQ

Presidential aspirant and the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed tinubu has declared that he is a youth and still has the energy to lead the country, IGBERETV reports.

The former governor of Lagos State made this known during a meeting with some APC members and his supporters over the weekend.

Tinubu said APC will continue to protect the interest of Nigerians home and abroad and ensure that the country is in the right direction. He further said that he is capable of serving Nigeria and making the country great.

Speaking in the midst of his cheering supporters, he said;

"I'm here standing before you... and I'm a youth."

https://igberetvnews.com/1415633/im-youth-former-lagos-governor-bola-ahmed-tinubu-declares-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m A Youth — Former Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Declares (Video) by HeRulesMen: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2022
Ok. 69.
Re: I’m A Youth — Former Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Declares (Video) by donbachi(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2022
We done leave the youth for you...now,we be yut.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Youth — Former Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Declares (Video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2022
@69 U can lead us but lead us not into temptation.
Re: I’m A Youth — Former Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Declares (Video) by FaceTanke: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2022
If u be youth then I be embryo

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Youth — Former Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Declares (Video) by christejames(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2022
Anybody can claim to be physically strong which is the main attribute of the youth regardless of age but the present day Nigeria will prefer an 'aged youth' in the mode Joe Bidden than Paul Biya grin

In all these, mental strength is the numero uno, Tinubu urchins will agree with me that their Pee-Poo's leader lack this vital quality. With his incessant gaffes, frail demeanor and sloggish reaction to pressing issues, he should rather save his remaining energy to have a fruitful retirement than expending it on electoral fisticuffs grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m A Youth — Former Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Declares (Video) by Zonefree(m): 10:45am On Feb 28, 2022
How's this man a youth

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Youth — Former Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Declares (Video) by nzeobi(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2022
You are not a youth,stop sounding desperate.

Look at your hands shaking and I guess that was why you weren't given a microphone.

BE WARNED THAT URINATING ON YOUR BODY IN PUBLIC ATTRACTS A FINE OF 1 BILLION NAIRA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m A Youth — Former Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Declares (Video) by Zonefree(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2022
The PeePoo's Youth President

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Youth — Former Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Declares (Video) by Bravetunde: 11:50am On Feb 28, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
@69 U can lead us but lead us not into temptation.
I believe you are a Yoruba Muslim that is why you are supporting the pee poos candidate.
But I'm a Yoruba Christian from no man's land lagos and tinubu will never be president.
Re: I’m A Youth — Former Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Declares (Video) by tico1212(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
Shakamaje....
Another year has come, and now you want my trust once more ooh oh no oo
E be like say you want to tell me another story again oh
E be like say you want act another movie again oh
E belike say u want to code another coding again oh
E ebe like say u want to dance another
Garala the new dance again e oo
U want to sing another songy again o
E be like say you want too code, you want to code oo
Re: I’m A Youth — Former Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Declares (Video) by Moferere: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
I AM A TEENAGER undecided

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Youth — Former Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Declares (Video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bravetunde:

I believe you are a Yoruba Muslim that is why you are supporting the pee poos candidate.
But I'm a Yoruba Christian from no man's land lagos and tinubu will never be president.
i am a christian, an RCCG member, a lagosian precisely from lagos east, epe LG. i only support tinubu because he`s of yoruba race.
Re: I’m A Youth — Former Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Declares (Video) by Bravetunde: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
i am a christian, an RCCG member, a lagosian precisely from lagos east, epe LG. i only support tinubu because he`s of yoruba race.
You are not a Christian,you are a Yorubaa fake Muslim.
Christians have conscience.
Only a heartless beasttt will wish tinubu to rule over his village not even Nigeria.
Re: I’m A Youth — Former Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Declares (Video) by DozieMartin: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
nzeobi:
You are not a youth,stop sounding desperate.

Look at your hands shaking and I guess that was why you weren't given a microphone
His hand is shaking and he can't hold mic that's why they fixed that one for him.
Re: I’m A Youth — Former Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Declares (Video) by nzeobi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
DozieMartin:

His hand is shaking and he can't hold mic that's why they fixed that one for him.

Warn him that if he urinates on his body again, he will pay a fine of a billion naira

(1) (Reply)

Russia-ukraine, Do You Think Our President Will Still Be In The Country Till Now / INEC: Buni remains APC Chairman / Atiku Abubakar Has Informed The Board Of Trustees Of (PDP) Of His Intention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.