Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Web / App Testing - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Web / App Testing - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill (353 Views)

Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill / How To Make #1Million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill Or Experience / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web / App Testing - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2022
In continuation of my previous write-up about how to make #1Milllion+ on fiverr without any skill or experience....

The number 2 on the list is Website User Testing or App User Testing.

In this thread, I will be showing you how to offer this service on fiverr, show you examples of people doing it, and give you insight on how much you could make monthly by offering this service on fiverr. So let's get started...

Website User Testing or App User Testing is the same type of concept as the first one (Beta Reading). Where as a seller, you will be hired to come and experience a new website or an app before it launches.

And they are going to observe you doing it. Which means you are going to screen record your activities while carrying out your assignment.

Okay let me explain in detail here; App owners usually want people to test their app before publishing to the public.

And as someone who's created an app, this service is really really helpful to them because they see what buttons you click, what buttons you don't click and it helps them make the app as user friendly as possible because if the app is not user friendly, then it's dead on arrival.

So user testing is so important for these startups and app teams and you don't need to be an expert at all.

They just need you to apply your common sense when exploring their app.

Okay let's check out some people already offering this service on fiverr...
Re: Web / App Testing - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2022
The attached screenshot shows the numbers of gigs already offering this service on fiverr...

That's about 1,400+ gigs on "App testing"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Web / App Testing - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2022
Check this screenshot very well, you will notice that I sorted it to only show sellers from Nigeria.

And the result shows that there are about 56 Nigerian sellers of "App user testing".

Re: Web / App Testing - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2022
So let's look at this seller for example…

She has about 133 5Star reviews already on her gig. Trust me, from my experience, about 20%-40% of buyers drop reviews. So on this gig alone, she must have done over 500 jobs....

Re: Web / App Testing - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2022

You can see, she charges $10, $25, $60. And as you can see, people are loving it and I'm not surprised.

Re: Web / App Testing - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2022

See multiple 5* reviews on the gig.

Re: Web / App Testing - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2022

Over 300 gig favourites...

Re: Web / App Testing - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2022

Let's also check out the pro sellers too on Website/ App user testing services on fiverr.

Typing....
To be continued shortly

Re: Web / App Testing - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2022

Wow!

Take a look; she's charging $6,000 to $9,000 and $11,000 respectively.

You can go to fiverr to these things by yourself

Re: Web / App Testing - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
YellowMayor:

You can see, she charges $10, $25, $60. And as you can see, people are loving it and I'm not surprised.

Even using this one as example, You guys can see all these can add up to something big at the end of the day. And you can easily make like $100 daily.

And you can literally get started and start offering this type of service even today.
Re: Web / App Testing - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2022

And like I always say, go and check out your competitors on Fiverr to see how they're doing things.

So that you can know how to set up your gig competitively. And even better than their own.

(1) (Reply)

See How These Guys Got Into Trouble Crashing A Wedding [funny Video] / 5 Bathroom Design Tips That Will Make Your Home A Perfect Place / Earn From Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.