Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

How To Make #1Million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill Or Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make #1Million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill Or Experience (454 Views)

Web / App Testing - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill / Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make #1Million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill Or Experience by YellowMayor(m): 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hi everyone,

In this write-up, I'll be sharing with you 6 different services you can offer on fiverr that can earn you over 1 million Naira per month without any skill or experience.

I'll be sharing with you services that I have personally seen people offer and make money with on Fiverr.

Motivational Part (Skip this if you think you don't need to be motivated).

I always feel pain anytime I read about people being broke and going through hardship. In this digital era, no one is supposed to be broke. You just need to think outside the box. Just think of whatever service you can provide online in order to make fast money. Then you can invest in yourself to learn highly paid and sought after digital skills. That's just it. I remember when I first started too. I seriously wanted to make money online. But I lacked any skill that I could offer in order to make any money online. Actually I knew I needed skills to make money with, but there was no money (and even patience) to invest in myself. Coz I needed fast money in order to survive. I hardly eat 3 times daily. Landlord nearly threw out my stuffs. My wife and my kids were dying of hunger. Demands from family were also there on me (Not easy to be first born o). So I had many things to cater for offline not to talk of paying for any digital skills. So what I did then was to browse through fiverr everyday, searching for what other sellers were offering that doesn't require much skill and that I could quickly mimic and make money with. I browsed day and night for weeks. I saw many easy offers.

Then I stumbled upon one selling tutorial ebook. In my mind, I knew I could also do this. I checked through some of the free tutorial ebooks I had downloaded in the past. I saw one that taught people how to drive free traffic from different sources. It was a premium book and the reviews from the majority of buyers were positive. So I decided to read the book myself. And after reading the book to understanding, I rewrote it from scratch in my own words in order to make it unique. Then I started selling at $5. After some days, I received an alert from fiverr that I've got a sale. As small as the money was, it was one of the best days for me. And thank God, the buyer loved the content and dropped a great review. Lo and behold, as if other people were waiting for the first review before they decide. The sales started pouring in, almost everyday. And as you know, no any hard work again. I just upload it to the buyer and that's it. Then after I got many reviews, I started increasing the price. From $5-$10-$15-$20. Until l was selling at $25. I later changed the delivery to 3 days so that anyone who cannot wait for 3 days wouldn't have a choice but to pay me an extra $5. And some of them were even giving me tips. $5, $10. Sometimes up to $20 tip.

And that was the turning point for me.

Within 4 months, I made about 750k (worth about #2.5 million naira now based on the exchange rate then, compared to now) before fiverr took off that gig and later disabled my account. Well that was the starting point for me. Because I was able to do many things. Eat good food, moved to a bigger apartment, paid for digital skills training and a lot of other things (But I didn't buy a car o, lol). Though fiverr is now stricter than it used to be. That kind of gig might not survive these days. But nevertheless, I can still see very easy Services that people are offering on fiverr nowadays. And that's what I'm about to share with you here. So without wasting more of your time, let me quickly drop them here one after the other.

1. Beta reading
2. Website user testing or App testing
3. Virtual assistant
4. Shout outs on social media
5. Graphics design using canva
6. Transcribing

So that's it for now.

I'll try to find time to break down each of these services in my subsequent posts.

Until then, good luck to you all.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Avoid Being Scammed By Fake Instagram Vendors / After Ponzi Scheme Crashed, Admins Still Telling Victims To Go And Make Deposits / Partner With Me In This Lucrative Business .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.