Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Need A Man For Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Man For Serious Relationship (4205 Views)

Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. / Need A Man For Best And Intimate Friend In Lagos / Need A Man For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by tinu97(f): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2007
8oracle:

@tinu97. You re definitely heading towards becoming an old handmaiden.
Ladies like your sort re only good as furniture in a home
I think I will not answer you at first but i felt its becoming to much to bear. Are you a human being at all?  Do you have a feeling? Do you have a sister? Do you have a mother? Do you have ladies as friends? Please mind your speach. you re crossing your boundry.
ask those who have chatted with me they will tell you its not as easy as u thing.+
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by yewaman1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2007
tinu, no vex. jo ma binu.
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by tinu97(f): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2007
yewa-man:

tinu, no vex. jo ma binu.

thnak you oo my friend. its seems you have just given me clod water to drink. I no vex again.
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by ebos(m): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2007
tinu97:

thnak you oo my friend. its seems you have just given me clod water to drink. I no vex again.

grin Actress or comedian I would have loved that. Both of us would blend.
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by fables(f): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2007
ebos:

What has she done? No, no, withdraw that statement. You should realize she is the only one in charge of the quality of her life. She decides what to do, what she thinks about, what she pray for as long as she does not hurt the next person. Some may not be better than she is. I know that. Remember, she said relationship that can lead to Holy Matrimony. Anything wrong with that? Or is it because of her demand or high taste?

@tinu are you sure ebos is your friend, may he is just deciving you remember all men are born liar. may he is not what he claim to be. wink shocked
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by fables(f): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2007
@ tinu
I hope you are not the tinu I know in B ZONE[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by seon(m): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2007
ebos:

@tinu97,
Post your pic or to my mail. No normal guy can apply for what he has not seen. I mean no normal guy. Unless someone you have been discussing for a long time, then that is a different thing. But, in this case, you have not been discussing with the person and you expect him to apply. Let us see you first. But as a friend, no problem. You can add me or you give me your chat Id. Then, I can add you.

This is true. If you re serious with what you are saying, you need to tell all nairalanders of your own qualifications.I need to know whether you have the quality of the woman i want or do u think we guys dont av a taste? Well some dont have as we can see that some dont even want to know what you look like or your qualifications. So let us know u better.
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by ebos(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2007
fables:

@tinu are you sure ebos is your friend, may he is just deciving you remember all men are born liar. may he is not what he claim to be. wink shocked

Are you sure all men are liars? So, I'm a Liar too? I can't explain my deceptive here. Do you want me to apply to someone I have not seen before? No way, I'm a different person. I repeat, no normal guy can do it. Looking for a relationship here should backed up with a pic.
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by tinu97(f): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2007
if u want to see my pic then add me to ur yahoomessenger then we will talk better. for security purpose i will not upload my pics here oo
una de hear.
fables:

@ tinu
I hope you are not the tinu I know in B ZONE[color=#990000][/color] grin

my own tinu na correct lady no dirty lkike ur own tinu
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by t0kunb0(m): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

wich tinu is wich tongue grin
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by ebos(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2007
tinu97:

if u want to see my pic then add me to your yahoomessenger then we will talk better. for security purpose i will not upload my pics here oo
una de hear.

my own tinu na correct lady no dirty lkike your own tinu

Your Chat ID is not given
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by tinu97(f): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2007
my chat id is tinuola1997
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by tinu97(f): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2007
penfold, please, talk to me, I want to hear you.
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by ebos(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2007
You can sign in to yahoo messanger
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by ebos(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2007
tinu, sign in, I'm waiting
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by Easybaby(f): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2007
so tinu, you never get anyone  cheesy grin embarassed tongue
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by tinu97(f): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2007
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by tinu97(f): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2007
easybaby its just a pity that both of us re the same sex, if u happen to be a man or i happens to be a man i would have gone for u.
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by ebos(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2007
I know now as men accept the time clock of the wilderness, their lives become entirely different. It is one of the great compensations of prehistoric experience, and when one finally reaches the point where days are governed by daylight and dark. Hum! Nairaland Users, I tell you, what lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by kitaun(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2007
hmnnnn . . . . see as Tinu dey beg for applications sef shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by tinu97(f): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2007
kitaun:

hmnnnn . . . . see as Tinu dey beg for applications sef shocked shocked shocked grin grin

na lie o i no de beg for application i don de engage ooooo
make una all hear
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by Easybaby(f): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2007
tinu97:

easybaby its just a pity that both of us re the same sex, if u happen to be a man or i happens to be a man i would have gone for u.

LMFAO . . . . . . .You are in my mind o o o cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by sesan99(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2007
u wan marry doctor, ole obe to ti jina lewa lotepa mose ooooooooo
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by bimoyemi37(f): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2007
bye bye bye bye
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by penfold(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2007
see me see peace, wetin  come concern my own for this palava now? people, a beg help me o! jesusfreak, creamish, lalaboi, ayefele, help me o!, tinu, if u want me to talk to you, u know what to do, ki n ji ko?,
tinu97:

penfold, please, talk to me, I want to hear you.
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by UPRISING: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2007
CAN U SAND ME UR CV?
SO THATS I CAN START
WORKING ON UR PAPER
TO JOIN ME AS SOON AS
POSSIBLE, PLS EMAIL
ME OR CALL,
mosthigh180@yahoo.com
1770 863 1585,
PRINCE O
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by tinu97(f): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2007
penfold:

see me see peace, wetin come concern my own for this palava now? people, a beg help me o! jesusfreak, creamish, lalaboi, ayefele, help me o!, tinu, if u want me to talk to you, u know what to do, ki n ji ko?,

benjiba. una so mu hi magana soosei. ka ji ko
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by tinu97(f): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2007
UPRISING:

CAN You SAND ME UR CV?
SO THATS I CAN START
WORKING ON UR PAPER
TO JOIN ME AS SOON AS
POSSIBLE, PLS EMAIL
ME OR CALL,
mosthigh180@yahoo.com
1770 863 1585,
PRINCE O

uprising be very sure i will not send my cv
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by xcaper(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2007
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by UPRISING: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2007
@tinu97
sure! but i will like to know more
about ur education background
and u have to send me some of
ur pic's as well,
take care and remain bless
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by crazyp(f): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2007
ebos:

I know now as men accept the time clock of the wilderness, their lives become entirely different. It is one of the great compensations of prehistoric experience, and when one finally reaches the point where days are governed by daylight and dark. Hum! Nairaland Users, I tell you, what lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.

this kain grammar tire me oo shocked grin
bros ebos, abeg u fit em, explain am? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Man For Serious Relationship by hitsales(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2007
I was wondering, Why hasn't she told us how old she is, Maybe she's in her Forties, fifties or maybe she's almost the same age as my Grandma? Just curious,

Now this is getting serious, Abi Una think say na jand una dey where older ladies fall in love with younger guys? Is it possible on Nairaland? Oya, make we yan!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need A Girl In Akure For Hookup / July Birthday Celebrants Meets Here...share Your(...) / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.