Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. (7916 Views)

A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / A Decent Godfearing Beautiful Lady Needs A Relationship For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Otobroto(f): 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
I know many might think negatively, but I believe, since it has worked for some people, it will work for me as well.

I am an easy and gentle working Christian lady. I need a man who will love me for who I am, and what I am. He must be between the ages of 34 - 40. I have my own job, and needs a man too that has a job. That way, we shall build a Christian home, with LOVE, JOY, and HAPPINESS.

I came here, becos someone who met her fiance here directed me, and now, they are happily married. So please, if you are not the serious type, please dont bother to call me. I hate unserious men and cheats!

If you meet the criteria above, please call me on my direct line on 08085842566.

4 Likes

Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Otobroto(f): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Please, only people that are sincere and are not playboys.....should call. If you think I am desparate, please stay away, as I am taking my time, as the age bracket I want should speak for itself.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Enjoyment1(f): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Otobroto:
I know many might think negatively, but I believe, since it has worked for some people, it will work for me as well.
I am an easy and gentle working Christian lady. I need a man who will love me for who I am, and what I am. He must be between the ages of 34 - 40. I have my own job, and needs a man too that has a job. That way, we shall build a Christian home, with LOVE, JOY, and HAPPINESS.
I came here, becos someone who met her fiance here directed me, and now, they are happily married. So please, if you are not the serious type, please dont bother to call me. I hate unserious men and cheats!
If you meet the criteria above, please call me on my direct line on 08085842566.

It is well....
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by selingel: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
May HE give to you, as your heart desires.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Enjoyment1(f): 6:39am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Otobroto(f): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2014
selingel:
May HE give to you, as your heart desires.

Ameeeeen! I know I will surely get my heart desire, no matter how long it takes.

1 Like

Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by emmadejust(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2014
Whats your location?
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by goryorhal(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
Otobroto:
Please, only people that are sincere and are not playboys.....should call. If you think I am desparate, please stay away, as I am taking my time, as the age bracket I want should speak for itself.
I would have love to call but I'm below the age bracket ... All the best

1 Like

Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Otobroto(f): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
goryorhal:

I would have love to call but I'm below the age bracket ... All the best

Thank you.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by goryorhal(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
Otobroto:

Thank you.

You welcome smiley
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Hardtalk: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dont worry, so long, you are sincere with it, HE will connect you to a sincere man.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by goryorhal(m): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2014
Hardtalk:

Na wah ooo! Why do you want to derail this thread. I thought she said she is a Christian lady, looking for a Christian relationship?.....Which one be sex mate for here.....

No mind the yeye guy ..Na everywhere e just dey post e pics .. Na so konji dey catch ni .. I jez pity e condition
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by goryorhal(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Enjoymentgalore:

I will advise you go to job and vacancy section. There are lots of sex mates there. I am sure, before you check through, you would have gotten a job.

Dont be carried away by your body structure, HIV is REAL!

Which kind yeye body ? angry the guy just dey flood every where with e yeye pics ...
I tire for am sef .. Instead make e go apply for bouncer

1 Like

Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by SpinalCord: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Otobroto:

May your wish come to pass.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by SpinalCord: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Enjoymentgalore(f): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
goryorhal:

Which kind yeye body ? angry the guy just dey flood every where with e yeye pics ...

Joblessness is killing our youth, though some of them are just lazy like this one.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by goryorhal(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Enjoymentgalore:

Joblessness is killing our youth, though some of them are just lazy like this one.

Lol... E no b youth .. Na adult na ... Abi you no see the stature grin
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Enjoymentgalore(f): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
goryorhal:

Lol... E no b youth .. Na adult na ... Abi you no see the stature grin

Annoying enough, some useless girls go still call this guy. If they were not patronised, you will not see them everywhere. Maybe they are hired to bring in girls for other purposes.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by wisdompraise(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hello dear, if you're a Christian lady as you called yourself then you should know that its against the will of God for ladies to search for men.

Men are the one to search for you.
Wait for God's time.

1 Like

Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Otobroto(f): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
goryorhal:

Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Otobroto(f): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
wisdompraise:
Hello dear, if you're a Christian lady as you called yourself then you should know that its against the will of God for ladies to search for men.

Wait for God's time.

Bro.....Times have changed. The same Bible you and I carry, specifically said, women should not speak in the church, talkless of presiding over a church. Today, we have women GeneralOOverseers, and you know them. Quote any Bible passage to support this from any Bible, or Bible interpretations.

In life, if one keeps quiet about his/her predicament, same situation tends to remain with such a person without solution.

Even in the Bible, the blind man had to scream with all his voice to get JESUS'S attention. If he had kept quiet, JESUS would have went by, without attending to him.

Bro, lets not be stereotype. Lets move with time. So long the man remains the head of a woman, just as GOD is the head of the church, how they met does not matter. What matters is the man LOVING his wife, and the wife SUBMITTING to the husband, which is the will of GOD ALMIGHTY. Note, this can only happen amongst two Christians who understands the scripture (man and woman).

10 Likes

Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Otobroto(f): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
wisdompraise:

Wait for God's time.

Bro.....Times have changed. The same Bible you and I carry, specifically said, women should not speak in the church, talkless of presiding over a church. Today, we have women GeneralOOverseers, and you know them. Quote any Bible passage to support this from any Bible, or Bible interpretations.

In life, if one keeps quiet about his/her predicament, same situation tends to remain with such a person without solution.

Even in the Bible, the blind man had to scream with all his voice to get JESUS'S attention. If he had kept quiet, JESUS would have went by, without attending to him.

Bro, lets not be stereotype. Lets move with time. So long the man remains the head of a woman, just as GOD is the head of the church, how they met does not matter. What matters is the man LOVING his wife, and the wife SUBMITTING to the husband, which is the will of GOD ALMIGHTY. Note, this can only happen amongst two Christians who understands the scripture (man and woman)...
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by wisdompraise(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Otobroto:

Bro, lets not be stereotype. Lets move with time. So long the man remains the head of a woman, just as GOD is the head of the church, how they met does not matter. What matters is the man LOVING his wife, and the wife SUBMITTING to the husband, which is the will of GOD ALMIGHTY. Note, this can only happen amongst two Christians who understands the scripture (man and woman).

Its dose not matter whether time has changed or not, God's word cannot change.

Besides no matter how often we do the wrong thing, it cannot make it right in the presence of God.

1 Like

Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Otobroto(f): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
wisdompraise:
Wait for God's time.

My Bros, your suggestion above reminds me of a story I heard. A prostitue was on her way to meeting a customer. While waiting for the man to meet her at a particular agreed location, a Pastor in a nearby church was laying emphasis on SIIN. She stood there for almost 30 mins, listening. Tears started dripping down her eyes. There and then, she got converted of her actions. She decided to switch off her phone and join thesame church service.

On getting to the church entrance, the female usher stopped her, and told her she couldnt get inside, becos she was wearing trouser, and that the cosmetics on her was a taboo. She said, ok, can she sit outside the church just by the entrance just to listen to the preacher, the chief usher who as at now, had intervene also stop her, and told her to go home and change, and come back. She felt so bitter, and left. Just as she was walking out of the premises, a driver that was trying to escape from LASTMA arrest, ran over her, and killed her on the spot. The sad event attracted both her supposed-customer, and and some church members (including the chief usher). Thats when the lady's story was wholly assembled, when they all started sharing what they knew about the lady.

Now tell me, if that lady was allowed to stay outside the building (just by the entrance), atleast, would she have died? Now, where do you think she is going...just becos we are stereotype?

Please, I dont want to derail this thread. I am sorry for my story, but some things needs to be put right.

4 Likes

Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Otobroto(f): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
wisdompraise:

Its dose not matter whether time has changed or not, God's word cannot change.

Besides no matter how often we do the wrong thing, it cannot make it right in the presence of God.

In all I have said, which is sin? I have not changed the word of GOD, but all I have said now is that, we should act as those who can read, and with the help of the Holy Spirit, understand the Bible. Gone are those days, a man will read on our behalf, and come and preach it "on us". We have gone beyond that. Times have changed, but HIS WORD will never change. Back your comments with scriptures....

1 Like

Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Enjoyment1(f): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
Otobroto:

In all I have said, which is sin? I have not changed the word of GOD, but all I have said now is that, we should act as those who can read, and with the help of the Holy Spirit, understand the Bible. Gone are those days, a man will read on our behalf, and come and preach it "on us". We have gone beyond that. Times have changed, but HIS WORD will never change. Back your comments with scriptures....

@ Otobroto, @ Wisdompraise: Both of you are right, but you both seem not to understand yourself. I can sense church tradition from one part, and I can sense emancipation from the other end. Yes, it is true that, he that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour from GOD, but I want to ask. Did she ask any man in particular to be her husband, or is she saying, she is available for any christian brother to take for a wife?

If you say, coming here is wrong, I dont think so. Nairaland have different sections for different topics. Posting it here is not wrong. She cant post this even in Christianity section, becos it has to do dating. Yes, it is a public forum, but everywhere you find yourself (apart from your room/flat), is a public place. Your church that have the good, the bad, and the ugly, is also a public place. Even GOD knows this, thats why HE said, that judgement will start from the house of GOD. Your work place is a public place. Everywhere you are...is one way or other, a public place.

Can I ask u, if you are lets say, 38 years as a woman and no brother in the church, or any Christian gathering, have asked you out, wont you look elsewhere, so long your faith is intact, and you are looking for someone with same faith?

@Wisdompraise, they will date, and there is no way, both will not go through normal norms (as set aside by man), before they are wedded by any church.

1 Like

Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Otobroto(f): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Enjoyment1:

@Wisdompraise, they will date, and there is no way, both will not go through normal norms (as set aside by man), before they are wedded by any church.

Exactly!

@ Wisdompraise: Please dont derial this thread. Thanks.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Oboma1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
wisdompraise:
Wait for God's time.

May anyone you know, not find herself in circumstances that will make her do same. Thats when you will know what is happening out there. Becos jobs are getting scarce, boys no longer wants to be men

Even in our churches, when it seems many sisters are singles, they look for ways (tho unofficial) to match-make them. Anyhow a lady meets her man doesnt matter to me. What matters, is going to go to seek His approval. JEHOVAH'S consent overides, the method through which you met. Keep that at the back of your mind.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Oboma1(m): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Otobroto:

My Bros, your suggestion above reminds me of a story I heard. A prostitue was on her way to meeting a customer. While waiting for the man to meet her at a particular agreed location, a Pastor in a nearby church was laying emphasis on SIIN. She stood there for almost 30 mins, listening. Tears started dripping down her eyes. There and then, she got converted of her actions. She decided to switch off her phone and join thesame church service.
On getting to the church entrance, the female usher stopped her, and told her she couldnt get inside, becos she was wearing trouser, and that the cosmetics on her was a taboo. She said, ok, can she sit outside the church just by the entrance just to listen to the preacher, the chief usher who as at now, had intervene also stop her, and told her to go home and change, and come back. She felt so bitter, and left. Just as she was walking out of the premises, a driver that was trying to escape from LASTMA arrest, ran over her, and killed her on the spot. The sad event attracted both her supposed-customer, and and some church members (including the chief usher). Thats when the lady's story was wholly assembled, when they all started sharing what they knew about the lady.
Now tell me, if that lady was allowed to stay outside the building (just by the entrance), atleast, would she have died? Now, where do you think she is going...just becos we are stereotype?
Please, I dont want to derail this thread. I am sorry for my story, but some things needs to be put right.

Thats why many churches puts so much emphasis on those they choose as ushers. It is those that are still looking for members that rush people into ushering team. I hope, that sister confessed her sins, and still made it to heaven sha o. So sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Single And Free! / Omolola Would U Marry Me! / 35 - 45 Yrs : Lets Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.