Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) (59576 Views)

Former Student Donates N20 Million To Former Secondary School, Sparks Positive R / Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) / Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by ashetu(m): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Let me not imagine what this man had done to this lady in his room when this girl was nothing then, infact when she didn't even have pubic hairs in her Vjay.

I am calmly waiting for my sugar daddy that is 46years older than me to marry me to his fleets of wives. I love that man.

God is your strength my sister ��
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by weljewel: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
God bless you Sir. Amen.
Praise God!
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by zedegit: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.facebook.com/1113020575410879/posts/5174087765970786/

Pervert. Of all the women in the world na your student you wan shift pant.
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
soundOsonic:

For those quoting me that an adult is 18 years. Scientifically speaking it is above 25 for an adult human. anything that doesn't
correlate with science is wrong.
Comrade! Comrade!! E be like we go roast your maize o because you no deh amaze us like before.
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
you don't know the meaning of the word pedophile.

Mercychen:
He's a peodophile.

Who knows if he's not been touching the girl while she was his student and still underage. All this male teachers though.

Congratulations to them.

Argue with your ancestors.
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by zedegit: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
Flexherbal:
Love is worth waiting for. Nice one.

Taa! Which love? Lust.
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by gaspology(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
During the years of waiting for her to finish secondary school, una Do
Hahahahahaha... rotten guy!
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
He went for his heart desires which should be respected.

With how some ladies behave, sometimes men don't look forward again in search, rather they look inward to marry who they use to know before....Which is safe smiley

Na fine girl...Her kids will be cute.
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Beolly(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
smootz:
What a wait

Tigoba-CV writing services help you get a leg up in the age of computer-screened resumes. Let’s be honest, it’s 2022, and computer vision and machine learning are here to stay. It’s crucial that your professional resume showcases your unique skills and experiences and emphasizes why you’d make a great employee, but they also need to be written to make you stand out - to both humans and computers. We will make you a great resume that will stand out. Call or chat now on 080-9944-9730

Tigoba the 2k scammer. You bastard
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Aaaoo: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
Oh
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by superemmy(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Let me not imagine what this man had done to this lady in his room when this girl was nothing then, infact when she didn't even have pubic hairs in her Vjay.

I am calmly waiting for my sugar daddy that is 46years older than me to marry me to his fleets of wives. I love that man.

Me. I love You
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by riczy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Finding a good wife in NIGERIA is becoming more difficult even liken to a nobody grin getting a CBN job
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Victerica(m): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Watin join dis rubbish wey you write now with this thread angry
People too mumu for this forum sha undecided.

I know say na banny you be
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Bolos20(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Zonefree:
[b][/b]

Question?
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Kayw4re(m): 12:01am On Mar 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Fleet of wives...lmao
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by showafrica(m): 3:31am On Mar 01, 2022
Zonefree:
[b][/b]

The guy man was serious smashing the girl as a teacher and later discovered the hole is unlimited
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by djkaneo(m): 6:55am On Mar 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

E dey too early in the day to dey make person laugh like this!
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by toloohthegreat: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2022
grin
Una mus do na[/b] tongue

Zonefree:
[b]

Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lemme guess...talking out of experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result / Chemical Engineering Vs Petroleum Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.