Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Ukraine War: Putin’s Brain ‘scrambled’ By Isolation In His Bunker, Experts Claim - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine War: Putin’s Brain ‘scrambled’ By Isolation In His Bunker, Experts Claim (241 Views)

Russia Is Ready For Nuclear War, Putin Warns The West, video / War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine War: Putin’s Brain ‘scrambled’ By Isolation In His Bunker, Experts Claim by tommykiwi(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
Long periods spent in isolation during the Covid pandemic may have fuelled Vladimir Putin’s ‘paranoia’ and ‘bunker mentality’, experts believe.

The Russian president had only ­limited contact with people over the last two years which left him with too much time ‘stewing in his own fears’, it is claimed.

Even those in his inner circle had to isolate for two weeks before a face-to-face meeting.

Meanwhile, his closest contacts had to provide faecal samples several times a week to check for infection.

Mr Putin’s state of mind has come under scrutiny after he announced the invasion of Ukraine in ‘rambling’ and ‘apocalyptic’ fashion.

Reports suggested he is suffering from ‘brain fog’ caused by long Covid.

Fears were raised again after US senator Marco Rubio suggested that the 69-year-old ­dictator is mentally unwell.

‘I wish I could share more, but for now I can say it’s pretty obvious to many that something is off with #Putin,’ the Florida Republican tweeted.

‘He has always been a killer, but his problem now is different & significant. It would be a mistake to assume this Putin would react the same way he would have 5 years ago.’

https://metro.co.uk/2022/02/28/vladimir-putins-brain-scrambled-by-isolation-in-his-bunker-experts-claim-16186181/

Re: Ukraine War: Putin’s Brain ‘scrambled’ By Isolation In His Bunker, Experts Claim by PrinceOfLagos: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin in the mud

I used to think that Putin was wise but No no no , he top the list of stupid people in the world

Damn you Putin, I hope you die soon
Re: Ukraine War: Putin’s Brain ‘scrambled’ By Isolation In His Bunker, Experts Claim by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
dumb
Re: Ukraine War: Putin’s Brain ‘scrambled’ By Isolation In His Bunker, Experts Claim by DemMannaScam: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Make una cry well well, una neva even see anything.
SCAMerica scammed ukraine cry
Re: Ukraine War: Putin’s Brain ‘scrambled’ By Isolation In His Bunker, Experts Claim by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin the clown..no one will support your evil except your online puppet..you can't hurt people and expect others to support you..

He is evil and must be wiped out..
Re: Ukraine War: Putin’s Brain ‘scrambled’ By Isolation In His Bunker, Experts Claim by FreeStuffsNG: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
ImpostorPrinceOfLagos:
Putin in the mud

I used to think that Putin was wise but No no no , he top the list of stupid people in the world

Damn you Putin, I hope you die soon

Disclaimer: This poster is not from Lagos.

He is from the Igbo states of South East Nigeria, several kilometres from Lagos and has no relationship with us from Lagos.

He is not an Omoluabi from ile kaaro oojire and he does not express views of the indigenes of Lagos.

Please do not link any of his uncouth remarks with the people of Lagos.

In Lagos, we do not curse the leaders of other countries.

We are a very hospitable and respectful people.

We look forward to having you invest in Lagos.
Thank you.

Re: Ukraine War: Putin’s Brain ‘scrambled’ By Isolation In His Bunker, Experts Claim by gaby(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Propagandists...

Make una allow him brain scramble like DSTV channel...is or your brain?

(1) (Reply)

Tit-for-tat Response: Russia Closes Airspace To 30+ States / To Settle The Ukraine Crisis, Start At The End – Henry Kissinger / Russian Mothers Accuse Putin Of Using Sons As Cannon Fodder In Ukraine Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.