Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App (1514 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Pension Don't Want To Pay My Deceased Dad Pension / Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) / Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by EmmyDJourno: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Good day everyone

I lost my friend early this year in a freak accident

He is a successful Spare Parts dealer who believed in keeping his funds in Cryptocurrency portfolios for the profit he stands to make as against leaving his funds in Banks

His phone was stolen at the point of the accident, now the family need to recover the funds he had in his Luno account

NCC's directive preventing the retrieval of deceased peeps SiM Card has made this process harder

Please I need your help as to how his family can retrieve these funds from Luno
Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by shawante(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Even if you retrieve the sim.. How do you go about his password and passphrase to his luno account..
I think this is a futile journey

3 Likes

Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by ademasta(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by gaby(m): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Awww
May his soul find rest.

Bad investment...

2 Likes

Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by EmmyDJourno: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
shawante:
Even if you retrieve the sim.. How do you go about his password and passphrase to his luno account..
I think this is a futile journey

Can we write Luno informing them of his demise and requesting the funds

The money plenty oO
Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by Sayelabola(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

The money plenty oO

Write them an official letter with evidence of the deceased, and let's know what comes up next.

3 Likes

Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by EmmyDJourno: 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sayelabola:

Write them an official letter with evidence of the deceased, and let's know what comes up next.

Ok, would do that thanks

2 Likes

Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by Kingkyle1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Good day everyone

He is a successful Spare Parts dealer who believed in keeping his funds in Cryptocurrency portfolios for the profit he stands to make as against leaving his funds in Banks

His phone was stolen at the point of the accident, now the family need to recover the funds he had in his Luno account

NCC's directive preventing the retrieval of deceased peeps SiM Card has made this process harder

Please what do you mean by freak accident
Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by samuelgodson(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
I'm not sure luno can do anything about it........but wait shey luno sef dey use keyphrase ni
Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by EmmyDJourno: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kingkyle1:

Please what do you mean by freak accident

You don't want to know the details trust me, it is unbelivable how so many unfortunate events can lead to something so traumatisingcry
Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by Toma2: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

You don't want to know the details trust me, it is unbelivable how so many unfortunate events can lead to something so traumatisingcry
We want to know the details...

1 Like

Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by obumsway(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Toma2:

We want to know the details...
Some details are better left unsaid

2 Likes

Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by shawante(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

The money plenty oO
I doubt if luno will accede to your request cuz they might think you guys are scammers. But there is no harm in trying sha.
Pls how much is involved?
Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by Chassyklef: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
shawante:

I doubt if luno will accede to your request cuz they might think you guys are scammers. But there is no harm in trying sha.
233 million naira
Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

The money plenty oO

Don't. If you can get the SIM, use it to reset password, I use Luno, but there might be anotheR problem, Email verification code, do you have access to His email?
Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
shawante:

You are right, that is why I told him he must not yet.
Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by shawante(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Chassyklef:

233 million naira
Blood of Zachariah.. That is serious money Bro.
Just try and reason with luno they might consider you guys and return some money.
Chai. E no go ever better for death
Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by samuelgodson(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2022
shawante:

Blood of Zachariah.. That is serious money Bro.
Just try and reason with luno they might consider you guys and return some money.
Chai. E no go ever better for death
luno will not answer ......it's for dem to find a way to access the account.....if possible access the email associated with dat account den forget password........ I don't crypto exchanges and wallet operators(asin wallet companies) can access an account.....dats why its always advised to keep wallet details in a way loved ones can access it if der is any unforeseen event
Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by shawante(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2022
samuelgodson:
luno will not answer ......it's for dem to find a way to access the account.....if possible access the email associated with dat account den forget password........ I don't crypto exchanges and wallet operators(asin wallet companies) can access an account.....dats why its always advised to keep wallet details in a way loved ones can access it if der is any unforeseen event
What you said is very true.. That's why it's very important to confide in someone you trust incase of unfortunate scenarios such as this
Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by samuelgodson(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
samuelgodson:
what da Bleep did I write grin grin
Omo proofreading is very important oo
Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by emmanuelbrown26: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
i doubt if Luno will even be of help here and saving 233 million in luno was never a wise decision at all at alll.
yes saving in crytocurency is good but not up to that amount na. Who ever that adviced that your late friend gave him a very wrong advice
Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by ZUBY77(m): 1:54am On Mar 02, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
i doubt if Luno will even be of help here and saving 233 million in luno was never a wise decision at all at alll.
yes saving in crytocurency is good but not up to that amount na. Who ever that adviced that your late friend gave him a very wrong advice

Just doubt the amount and move on like me.

He saved 233 million with Luno, how much spare parts is in his shop?
Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by emmanuelbrown26: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2022
ZUBY77:

Just doubt the amou t and move on low me.
You saved 233 million with Luno, how much spare parts is in your shop?
At d bolded really shocked me ohh
Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by drmikeadams(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
Good day everyone

..did u later retrieve the sim?am in close shoes now.
Re: Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App by EmmyDJourno: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
drmikeadams:
..did u later retrieve the sim?am in close shoes now.

Nahh, I simply moved on

(1) (Reply)

Angry Man Calms Down After Hearing That The Man He Wants To Fight Went To Jail / Six Female Footballers Kidnapped While Returning From A Football Match In Edo / Nigeria Woman Sets New Record In Drug Smuggling – US Customs!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.