Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Stanbic IBTC Pension Don't Want To Pay My Deceased Dad Pension - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stanbic IBTC Pension Don't Want To Pay My Deceased Dad Pension (761 Views)

Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App / Man Defrauds Stanbic IBTC Bank Of N60 Million / Zambian Stanbic Bank Staff Sentenced To Prison For Stealing Bank’s Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic IBTC Pension Don't Want To Pay My Deceased Dad Pension by epignosis93: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
I don't know if this the right category to put this but please lalasticlala and other mods should help me out on that and I beg you to move it to frontpage.

Stanbic IBTC pension has been really terrible in processing the payment of my late dad's pension fund. I was requested to bring letter of administration, death certificate as well as other documents which was a very frustrating tasks to accomplish.

The letter of administration alone took close to a year before it was issued and costs me close to 100k to acquire as the corruption in the court is terrible I must say.

Now, having went through all this hassles and provided the documents to Stanbic IBTC pesnison, they are yet to complete the verification of the documents not to talk of processing the payment.

It's over 3 months now and the last time I visited the branch at Yaba, they said they are still verfying the documents. I had to create a scene in the bank to show my frustration and disappointment.

Why should this take this long? Has anyone experienced something similar to this. Please I really need your ideas as I can't have a large sum of money somewhere and not be able to access.

Is this not a deliberate effort by the bank to ensure someone find it difficult to access such funds especially for someone that's deceased?

Lalasticlala, please I need your help to move this to frontpage as I really need this money right now like hell.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Pension Don't Want To Pay My Deceased Dad Pension by Loxleyy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Banking people....
Had it been it was someone very influential they would have done it ASAP.

Meanwhile I pray they settle you quick.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Pension Don't Want To Pay My Deceased Dad Pension by WatchYourSix: 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
When i was in secondary school...i remmeber one story of how a son and his mother faked obituary of the father/husband to collect funds in his account..

Oga u go chill...dead body money dey hard to pay....

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Pension Don't Want To Pay My Deceased Dad Pension by Greisen: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
epignosis93:
I don't know if this the right category to put this but please lalasticlala and other mods should help me out on that and I beg you to move it to frontpage.

Stanbic IBTC pension has been really terrible in processing the payment of my late dad's pension fund. I was requested to bring letter of administration, death certificate as well as other documents which was a very frustrating tasks to accomplish.

The letter of administration alone took close to a year before it was issued and costs me close to 100k to acquire as the corruption in the court is terrible I must say.

Now, having went through all this hassles and provided the documents to Stanbic IBTC pesnison, they are yet to complete the verification of the documents not to talk of processing the payment.

It's over 3 months now and the last time I visited the branch at Yaba, they said they are still verfying the documents. I had to create a scene in the bank to show my frustration and disappointment.

Why should this take this long? Has anyone experienced something similar to this. Please I really need your ideas as I can't have a large sum of money somewhere and not be able to access.

Is this not a deliberate effort by the bank to ensure someone find it difficult to access such funds especially for someone that's deceased?

Lalasticlala, please I need your help to move this to frontpage as I really need this money right now like hell.
Chill bro

They will pay usually takes upto 4 months
Re: Stanbic IBTC Pension Don't Want To Pay My Deceased Dad Pension by emmanuelbrown26: 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
epignosis93:

U hv to write to their head office first, if nothing is being done about it, u can now tagg cbn and body in charge of pension in Nigeria. D ogas in that branch wan chop dey money

(1) (Reply)

How Hushpuppi, Gang Laundered Over €64 Million Through The Republic Of / One Fear Dead As Palace Of A Monarch In Osun Was Set On Fire / Video Of Ahmed Gulak Killer Confessing To His Crimes After His Arrest In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.