Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Is It Okay For A Tenant To Purchase A Pet Turned Security Dog In A Public House/ - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is It Okay For A Tenant To Purchase A Pet Turned Security Dog In A Public House/ (264 Views)

Quit Notice To A Tenant / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For A Tenant To Purchase A Pet Turned Security Dog In A Public House/ by Stevenson1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
A friend of mine called me to tell me how his co tenant purchased a dog in their compound and built a cage for it.
This my friend has phobia for dogs and he never gets close to any kinda pet or dog.
He called me and told me that he is reconsidering packing out from the compound if his complaints falls on deaf ears.
I know he means it cos he has serious phobia for dogs or any pet and I witnessed it when I got to travelled with him to see his aunt. He refused to enter the compound cos of their dog.
Please, what do you all think of the matter
Re: Is It Okay For A Tenant To Purchase A Pet Turned Security Dog In A Public House/ by Naijanascam: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
It's not advisable for a co-tenant to think of having a dog in a public compound........ the undoing is from the owner of the property for allowing such......... too bad

This type of tenant are the ones with unworthy generators making a lot of noise in the neighborhood grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Tenant To Purchase A Pet Turned Security Dog In A Public House/ by Zonefree(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Naijanascam:
It's not advisable for a co-tenant to think of having a dog in a public compound........ the undoing is from the owner of the property for allowing such......... too bad

This type of tenant are the ones with unworthy generators making a lot of noise in the neighborhood grin
The dog will still serve as security to the compound. It's a win-win for all.
Re: Is It Okay For A Tenant To Purchase A Pet Turned Security Dog In A Public House/ by SportsHD: 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dogs can be lovely when you get acquainted with them. Tell the co tenant to let the dog know you and of course, like you grin. You might eventually like them.

Either that or just ground ibuprofen like ten into powder, rub am ontop smoked chicken and leave it in the night when the dog roams the compound grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Tenant To Purchase A Pet Turned Security Dog In A Public House/ by Naijanascam: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Zonefree:

The dog will still serve as security to the compound. It's a win-win for all.

It can only be found in a low budget compound

(1) (Reply)

Problems In Renting An Apartment In Lagos / Half Plot Of Land On Alhaji Shokoya Street, Ogunoloko Oshodi Lagos At 15m / Five Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex For Commercial Use In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.