Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Staying Abroad Permanently OR Living In Nigeria Permanently: Which Do You Prefer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Staying Abroad Permanently OR Living In Nigeria Permanently: Which Do You Prefer (448 Views)

Relocating Back To Africa Or Staying Abroad / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staying Abroad Permanently OR Living In Nigeria Permanently: Which Do You Prefer by LesbianBoy(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Please before you respond look at the options below!

Guys, if you were given the opportunity to choose, which would you prefer?

Staying Abroad Permanently: In this case, you stay permanently abroad and have no business whatsoever with Nigeria. Infact till you are no more you won't step foot in Nigeria again

Living in Nigeria permanently but travels abroad for holiday: You are doing well in Nigeria, as in very very well and during holiday you visit abroad and enjoy yourself

Staying Abroad Permanently but visit Nigeria for holiday: You stay abroad and during holidays especially Christmas, you come back to Nigeria to see your people

Lalasticlala
Re: Staying Abroad Permanently OR Living In Nigeria Permanently: Which Do You Prefer by LesbianBoy(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
angry
Re: Staying Abroad Permanently OR Living In Nigeria Permanently: Which Do You Prefer by Zonefree(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
. Staying Abroad Permanently but visit Nigeria for vacation: During holidays especially Christmas, you come back to Nigeria to see your people
[/b]

I'm Team C Secretary General.
Re: Staying Abroad Permanently OR Living In Nigeria Permanently: Which Do You Prefer by KingEverest: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
angryYou must b joking
Re: Staying Abroad Permanently OR Living In Nigeria Permanently: Which Do You Prefer by heniford2: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
first travel naw before thinking of all this stuff you guys will just wake up begin imagine silly stuff undecided

1 Like

Re: Staying Abroad Permanently OR Living In Nigeria Permanently: Which Do You Prefer by Baitullah: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Living in Nigeria permanently but travels abroad for holiday: You are doing well in Nigeria, as in very very well and during holiday you visit abroad and enjoy yourself
This
Re: Staying Abroad Permanently OR Living In Nigeria Permanently: Which Do You Prefer by LesbianBoy(m): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
KingEverest:
angryYou must b joking

How am I joking? I just gave options just pick one angry
Re: Staying Abroad Permanently OR Living In Nigeria Permanently: Which Do You Prefer by 2braithe: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Once I leave, I'll come back to pack my family and I'm denouncing my Nigerian citizenship afterwards.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Egbeda To Ajao Estate / Help With International Passport Ibadan / Us Appointment Date / Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.