Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of Russia And Demise Of Vladimir Putin? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of Russia And Demise Of Vladimir Putin? (550 Views)

Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of Russia And Demise Of Vladimir Putin? by God1000(m): 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
The unprecedented sanctions on Russia from US and European countries is already biting hard in Russia and the fierce resistance against russian troops from ukranians is unbelievable as well.

I'm sure president Putin didn't see this coming, he's so helpless and isolated now, he's now seen as an aggressor and pariah by the whole world.

Wars are not only fought with bombs and missiles nowadays, he's learning the hard way

Even his closest allies are all treading with caution.

Can he stand this humiliation? Maybe this will deter China from any plan to forcefully takeover Taiwan

Re: Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of Russia And Demise Of Vladimir Putin? by baylord77(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Time will tell.

One thing I love is how intelligent the West are.

They know how to work as a bloc to bring down their perceived enemies.

4 Likes

Re: Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of Russia And Demise Of Vladimir Putin? by Ecos(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
cry
Re: Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of Russia And Demise Of Vladimir Putin? by God1000(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
baylord77:
Time will tell.

One thing I love is how intelligent the West are.

They know how to work as a bloc to bring down their perceived enemies.
exactly, the west is United under president biden.
Re: Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of Russia And Demise Of Vladimir Putin? by dangermouse(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
God1000:
exactly, the west is United under president biden.

Biden just dealt with putin without firing a single bullet.

Now that's what I call being smart.
Re: Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of Russia And Demise Of Vladimir Putin? by bigpriik: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
You think Putin has not prepared for all this?

1 Like

Re: Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of Russia And Demise Of Vladimir Putin? by myglodata: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
"Men must fall for other men to rise"

If anything this has laid bare for anyone to see the hypocrisy of the west and how far they are willing to go twisting international order and institutions to benefit them.

Am very sure the world (not the western world and their mentally enslaved) is watching how this is unfolding.

I was wondering why China was going out of its way to decouple itself from the west - from cancellation of what could have been the largest IPO in history by the ANT group/Alibaba from the NY SE, to weaning its massive population from the mind bending grip of celebrity adulation. China in fact has its own global positioning system GPS with a higher precision than the west's GPS.

One thing I hope comes out of this is that the merchant of wars enabling and funding conflicts across Africa get distracted towards their new "venture" and Africa is allowed to grow to its full potential.
Re: Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of Russia And Demise Of Vladimir Putin? by God1000(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
dangermouse:

Biden just dealt with putin without firing a single bullet.

Now that's what I call being smart.
Biden is a seasoned politician

1 Like

Re: Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of Russia And Demise Of Vladimir Putin? by dangermouse(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
God1000:
Biden is a seasoned politician

Unlike the former who only makes noise up and down and like praising himself all the time
Re: Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of Russia And Demise Of Vladimir Putin? by God1000(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
dangermouse:

Unlike the former who only makes noise up and down and like praising himself all the time
trump is a toddler

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It True Zelensky Banned 11 Opposition Parties In Ukraine / Zelensky Can Negotiate Sanctions Relief In Exchange For Peace, Blinken Says / "Russia Does Not Consider Itself At War With NATO" Says Russian Foreign Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.