Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Kabba-bunu/ijumu 2023; My Manifesto, Commitment To My Constituents–abayomi Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabba-bunu/ijumu 2023; My Manifesto, Commitment To My Constituents–abayomi Bello (207 Views)

2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu / Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free / Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kabba-bunu/ijumu 2023; My Manifesto, Commitment To My Constituents–abayomi Bello by Temibi(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
In the coming weeks leading to the primary election of our great party, I will like to enlighten my constituents of my manifesto and our key focus areas when elected.

This Political manifesto is borne out of my desire and sincere commitment to serve my community where I was raised as a political being. I believe I can bring my pedigree, exposure and achievement, both in my personal and business life, to bear on the present situation in our Federal Constituency.

The present arrangement provides an opportunity for someone with the qualities to improve and build on the achievements on ground.

Our vision

To make Kabba/Bunu/Ijumu Federal Constituency one of the most developed Constituencies in Kogi State.
To encourage transparent and accountable leadership by example for the unity and progress of Kabba/Bunu/Ijumu Federal Constituency.

To reconcile, integrate and harness the human, natural and material resources of Kabba/Bunu/Ijumu Federal Constituency.
To provide enabling environment for individual humanitarian development.
To create and increase the entrepreneurial spirit of the members of the Federal Constituency.

To use proper Legislation to bring about EMPOWERMENT, WEALTH CREATION, and REAL DEVELOPMENT.
To access various Ministries Department Agencies, private companies and other Non-State Agencies intervention programs that will lead to achieving the above vision.
To defend and protect the dignity of every member of the Federal Constituency through application of rule of law.
To uplift the hopes and aspirations of every member of the Federal Constituency through equitable distribution of amenities.

My primary focus for Kabba/Bunu/Ijumu Federal Constituency would be anchored on a 3-point agenda;
EMPOWERMENT, WEALTH CREATION, and REAL DEVELOPMENT.

It is my belief that we can leverage on existing and new legislations to push this 3-point agenda. We will also lobby government and her relevant agencies to bring the much required federal presence to Kabba/Bunu/Ijumu Federal Constituency. We are optimistic that these measures will significantly improve our Federal Constituency economically, politically and culturally. The critical areas requiring immediate attention include, in no particular order:
Education. Health. Tourism, and Culture. Employment Generation. Agriculture & Rural Development. Housing, and Urban Development. Information Technology & Communication. Road. Construction. Electrification. Water Supply. Industrialization. Transportation.

This will be achieved in all the sectors as highlighted below with a mixed role played by both the private sector and the Government.
I ask that you join me in changing the narrative. Together we can bring about the much needed joy to our community.
A New Dawn is here.

Re: Kabba-bunu/ijumu 2023; My Manifesto, Commitment To My Constituents–abayomi Bello by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Small boy wey want hit money by force. Swear say no be because of money you enter politics. True politics stops with my fathers.If you quote me back in an annoying way,I'll fight you aggressively, so behave yourself.
Re: Kabba-bunu/ijumu 2023; My Manifesto, Commitment To My Constituents–abayomi Bello by Naijanascam: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Talk na cheap....... you must swear with the gods in the community shrine to keep to all these America wonder manifestos.. enough of all these sweet talks since the days of Lord Lugard and Flora Shaw

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Mistakes And Blunders In Political Appointments / ,buhari Uninvited; Bajan President Invited To Ghana's 65th Independence Fete / Gbajabiamilia Threatens Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.