Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) (41548 Views)

Soludo Hails Buhari As 2nd Niger Bridge Renames To Muhammadu Buhari Bridge / Muhammadu Buhari Bridge aka Second Niger Bridge / Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by onikoyikosoko: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
LegendHero:
— Fashola delivered second Niger bridge to the East

—Amaechi delivered Lagos-Ibadan rail to the West

Bawo ba ki’ funi, awo n’ki fawo pada.

Muhammadu Buhari bridge. I hope IPOB terrorists will not blow up the bridge due to hatred for the name.

Exactly my thought....hope those terrorists called Ipob and Esn won't blow up the bridge...
People wey dey always blame other for their stupidities and zero knowledge about politics..... awon confused people.....

2 Likes

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by onikoyikosoko: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

The original name has stuck... nothing can change it...And would North accept renaming a major infrastructure there after an Igbo man? Even Yoruba insulted Jonathan for renaming unilag after their own...

And most importantly, the people are paying for the bridge and not Buhari... Everything about this bridge is open for verification and people live close to it and know if work was ongoing before buhari or not...

There is nothing like river Niger bridge, it is now Mohammed buhari bridge.....if dem no like am , they should go and blow it up......awon confused people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by Mentcee(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So you mean this bridge has finally left the map to the ground?

Anyway, let's give the credit to patience Jonathan who completed the bridge only for jubrin to cover it with taupoline, then start opening it gradually so we praise him.

Besides, did jubrin even do it with his money? This is something Jonathan planned to construct with his own salary, but jubrin wants to take credit for doing it with govt money. undecided

Above is how disjointed and incoherent a typical ipob pig will react. cheesy

I know your happy with this childish nonsensical thing you posted here.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by OMBIIGA: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
My brother is being allege that if the bridge is name Muhammadu Buhari Bridge , Ipobians vowed to boycott and refrain from using the bridge.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by EmmaLege: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by rolams(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
The Op and this likes who always refer to the 2nd Niger bridge as Muhammad Buhari bridge are high on something. They all have a weak mind. If your claim as to who to name the bridge after was right, who do we name the first Niger bridge after or why was it not named after anybody?

1 Like

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by Bleiz(m): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
BoBiafra:

An inland port is a port on an inland waterway, such as a river, lake, or canal, which may or may not be connected to the sea.

So ;yes call it an inland port, connected to the sea, if that will make you happy.
Yall keep using River Niger; for your politiefcians manipulations.

It's called inland Port not a seaport.

Mind you, Onitsha has an inland Port.

Inland isn't basically for ship to navigate to and berth. River Niger can't accommodate big ships. What should they do? Barges are loaded at a major Port and then sent upstream towards the inland Port.

This means has been used many times and containers were cleared at Onitsha inland Port.

The major challenge is security and the keenness of traders to use the inland Port at onitsha.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by adefitim(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
This is one of the monumental projects this administration is leaving behind and will always be remembered for it. As far as this project is concerned, President Buhari has earned my respect.

For 16 years, papa deceive pikin aka share the money used it to play politics and never constructed it, but Buhari came on board and made it a reality.

����� Nairalander with their funny comment which one is Papa Deceive Piking again?
Well done comrade oil Dey your head
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by adefitim(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
There are some people who don’t want to hear any positive news about Buhari and it government.......
just bad news alone
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
obembet:

Head dey pain you
That was sarcasm...
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by obailala(m): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
00FFT00:

I don't need to show you. This is a PPP project and it is clearly stated in the contract memorandum signed by parties. The federal government is only providing 30 percent funding while southeast and south southerners pay the remainder of what is clearly an over-bloated project cost.

I challenge you to show any other federal bridge with a similar financial model.
The bridge is no longer a PPP. It was originally intended to be when it was first started under GEJ, but no investors came forward up until 2018. The FG then turned around and financed it 100%.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by NGpatriot: 12:46am On Mar 01, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:35am On Mar 01, 2022
chukel:
lies won't take you anywhere. Why not provide the evidence of the so called complete payment by GEJ. GEJ even de shame for una lies. Go to Julius Berger website. Everything about Muhamdu Buhari bridge from the start date of the construction to the expected time of completion is there. Shame.

I pass there virtually on daily basis...so I don't need graphics or website to help me as much as you do...If you understood shame and self respect, you would've researched about everything I said before coming here to blab and pour smelly saliva
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:37am On Mar 01, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

There is nothing like river Niger bridge, it is now Mohammed buhari bridge.....if dem no like am , they should go and blow it up......awon confused people

Come with gum to stick the name... Bush man
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:42am On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Anyway, let's give the credit to patience Jonathan who completed the bridge only for jubrin to cover it with taupoline, then start opening it gradually so we praise him.

Besides, did jubrin even do it with his money? This is something Jonathan planned to construct with his own salary, but jubrin wants to take credit for doing it with govt money. undecided

Lol.

You sabi dem well.

Dem no well at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:44am On Mar 01, 2022
LegendHero:
— Fashola delivered second Niger bridge to the East

—Amaechi delivered Lagos-Ibadan rail to the West

Bawo ba ki’ funi, awo n’ki fawo pada.

Muhammadu Buhari bridge. I hope IPOB terrorists will not blow up the bridge due to hatred for the name.

Lol.

Person wey no like Buhari, make e go hug transformer jare.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by celeiyke: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2022
It's no longer this year, but before end of his tenure!
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by onikoyikosoko: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Come with gum to stick the name... Bush man

One of the confused people spotted

grin grin grin
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by maasoap(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Lol
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by angelina08(f): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2022
Nice one cool
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2022
00FFT00:

Don't worry about what the response will be. Just counter what I submitted.
Show me a bridge that gulped more money than the 2nd Niger Bridge that isn't tolled

1 Like

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by Ojiofor: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2022
Nice one, Buhari have done better than PDP in terms of infrastructures and project delivery.
PDP wouldn't have done this bridge in 30 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by maasoap(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2022
Grgton:
Mohammed Buhari bridge

Who gave it the name?
Funny pple. Y not call it second Buhari bridge

Lol. The person who built it now. That's his legacy, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Show me a bridge that gulped more money than the 2nd Niger Bridge that isn't tolled

You're obviously deficient in your ability to substantiate your spurious claim. If you are able, repent from tribal incitement and online trolling. We are done. Have a beautiful day ahead.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by maasoap(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

The original name has stuck... nothing can change it...And would North accept renaming a major infrastructure there after an Igbo man? Even Yoruba insulted Jonathan for renaming unilag after their own...

And most importantly, the people are paying for the bridge and not Buhari... Everything about this bridge is open for verification and people live close to it and know if work was ongoing before buhari or not...

And you igbos didn't insult the same Jonathan when he renamed UNN University of Nigeria Nsuka after Ojukwu, your own? You've forgotten that one?
Unilag is a symbol of Lagos, UNN is a symbol of Nigeria. There is emotional attachments, that's why the names change was resisted. But the Niger Bridge, Second Niger Bridge, no emotional attachments.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
maasoap:

And you igbos didn't insult the same Jonathan when he renamed UNN University of Nigeria Nsuka after Ojukwu, your own? You've forgotten that one?
Unilag is a symbol of Lagos, UNN is a symbol of Nigeria. There is emotional attachments, that's why the names change was resisted. But the Niger Bridge, Second Niger Bridge, no emotional attachments.

Where's this one crawling out from?

Can I see a link where and when UNN was renamed please?

And which rubbish emotional attachment are we talking about here? Unilag is a Federal institution and property...doesn't belong to Lagos or lagosians
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

One of the confused people spotted

grin grin grin

Zombie
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) by maasoap(m): 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Where's this one crawling out from?

Can I see a link where and when UNN was renamed please?

Shame on you. You knew what happened in Yoruba land couldn't recall same incident happening in father's backyard. Pathetic!
https://www.nairaland.com/824835/dont-name-unn-after-ojukwu

[s] And which rubbish emotional attachment are we talking about here? [/s] Unilag is a Federal institution and property...doesn't belong to Lagos or lagosians

It is what it is, you can't deny it.
Unilag is a Federal institution but I wonder if UNN is Ohaneze property. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.