Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) (57159 Views)

15-Year-Old Student Opened Fire In U.S. School, Killing 3 And Injuring 8 (Pics) / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / UN: At Least 8 Students Killed In Cameroon School Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by Blacksavage: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
This world don end angry
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Things are really happening in this world
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by Kosoco(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

And think it is funny? I am not surprised, nigerians don't give a shit about human lives....a country where cattles lives is more valuable than human lives
bro chill.... joor.... don't we have our own disaster here
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by Wese090(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Where bros J carry nylon dey go na?? grin grin grin
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by Action102(m): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by maintainG: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
Oh my Brisbane cry
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by Ojemedad: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
By tomorrow morning you will see my fellow con3 man shouting I stand with Australia, pray for Australia.
You see that man with dog, he value d dog pass black man
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by ThierryJay: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
anewchapter:
even Australia Jesus was not spared

Lol, more like Australian Aquaman. Only dont understand why an aquaman should be fleeing a flood.

Hollywood should get that man a movie role asap!
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hammyaladin:
fake woke...

Even black lives matter people no choke mouth for how black people weren't allowed to enter Ukraine.

Nobody send us ooo.

The whites report theses news on their local channels and it gets imported here by blogs. Do u have local news and how good are they with coverage of local news?? Why don’t our bloggers report such news cos they are no proper details to report.
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by tellmemore15: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
KingEverest:
Pastor is back from hibernation lol, my God this guy loves disaster I swear,how can a Christian take so much joy in suffering of others gosh, people who take you serious goes to show the power of mental slavery

how does he gets joy in peoples sufferings, are these not the same things Jesus spoke about in the bible. If you don't understand stuff and chose not to learn please don't stop others.
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by brainhgeek(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

Condolences to the Families of the Deceased.

Folks! Just look at the atmospheric temperature of the world we live in.
You don't need to be to told. It is about time! JESUS is Coming! Be Ready!

Yes! The signs are everywhere. The time is at hand!

1 Like

Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by soundOsonic: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
babajero:
Can you please tell me how many times natural disaster have devastated any part of Nigeria that is worthy of international broadcast, or you expect CNN or BBC to announcing how buhari and his minions are embezzling money, they even try to cover our elections. For your information NTA that is supposed to report your news is waiting to hear from Lai Mohammed.
Are you their slave?
They don't care about what is happening to Nigerians. The kidnapping and killings in Nigeria are not reported duly.
France coffess shop bombing that happened, you must be part of those people saying pray for France and you must have changed your facebook icon to France flag where as there was bombing happening in the North and you didn't even know the location this bomb take place and you never cared.
The war happening in Ethiopia you never knew about it. The killings in Cameroon between anglophone and francophone sides you never know.
Do you know how many people have died alone in terrorist attacks and killings by bandits in Nigeria? But I bet you know the number of people who died in Russia invasion
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by realray(m): 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Honestly truth be told "THE END IS HERE"!! no take am as joke o JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON!!!
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by sunjai(f): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
BlessdAssurance:
According to pastor righteousness Obinna, na endtime
and you are in doubt? Go to Matt. 24 and make verification.
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by Careful4u: 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
God is faithful and has been faithful to me! I once gained admission to study in Brisbane but as fate may have it, I didn't continue with the offer because of high tuition

Thank you Lord
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by Emjace(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mancrossfire:
My only fear is those dangerous reptile(snakes) they keep at home as pets...they might be on the attacks now
yes.. especially Taipans (extremely venomous)
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by ubev01(m): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
And it's just only 2 months into the new year
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by Cokahot: 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
Australia cars na right hand drive. No need for copart
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by nurain150(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfCLZt0AUUo

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10558403/amp/Lismore-floods-worst-50-

years-NSW-hit-record-rain.html

That's why they are looking for skilled labour over there
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by petitejolie(f): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Australia and different natural disasters. It's one of the most peaceful place on earth but mother earth ain't peaceful with her.
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by shantti(m): 12:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Sharatan:
My fear for these people right now is the kind of poisonous reptiles that will be underwater now looking for whom to attack.
Australia is famous for its wide range of animals esp snakes.
Last year they were battling extreme bush fires, now they are battling rains and flooding.

I thank God for this useless country sha., We no get bad weather and natural disasters at all.

The sun is too harsh here. We don't have a Serene weather. The dust is too much too
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by VirileNelly2420: 1:32am On Mar 01, 2022
God really bless Africa, we barely see such here
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by Sharatan(m): 3:08am On Mar 01, 2022
shantti:

The sun is too harsh here. We don't have a Serene weather. The dust is too much too

I will choose the dust and harshness of the sun any time, any day over tornadoes & hurricanes, bush fires and tsunamis..
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by guru90: 5:19am On Mar 01, 2022
As I de watch the video.... I de fear self..... Saying in my mind "BIAFRA LAND IS BLESSED".
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by Kaybee7000(m): 5:48am On Mar 01, 2022
Holiness2100:
More

Sorry who is this here abeg!!! Seems I know this face somewhere
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by KingEverest: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2022
Midas01:
Shut up. If you don't like the gospel just say so. In what way does he show joy in other people's suffering? Just open mouth waaaa and say rubbish....
Fool you guys think you can brain wash every body
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by KingEverest: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2022
gbengaeed:

He's not a Christian, he's just one of those people that work for the devil unknowingly, thinking they are proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ, painting God as one brutal being to scared people.
You they mind them, they will tell God sends natural disasters to punish people who have sinned against God but wen it happens in Christian dominated areas they change the narrative they will start back tracking explaining rubbish

1 Like

Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by KingEverest: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2022
HenryDion:

Disasters give him orgasm. Sometimes he does the posting and comment with a different monika.
Swears
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by babajero(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2022
soundOsonic:

Are you their slave?
They don't care about what is happening to Nigerians. The kidnapping and killings in Nigeria are not reported duly.
France coffess shop bombing that happened, you must be part of those people saying pray for France and you must have changed your facebook icon to France flag where as there was bombing happening in the North and you didn't even know the location this bomb take place and you never cared.
The war happening in Ethiopia you never knew about it. The killings in Cameroon between anglophone and francophone sides you never know.
Do you know how many people have died alone in terrorist attacks and killings by bandits in Nigeria? But I bet you know the number of people who died in Russia invasion
You are just ranting, the question should be what is the local news outlets doing about it? Oh you want a country which have invested substantial amount of its economy in disseminating information of itself and its allies to stop because you feel they are obligated to announce about Africa. While the same Africa have an economy that can equal any economy in the world but embezzle it, all the news outlets in Africa what is their duty if I may ask, upon all the budgets signed every year look at NTA it still like a channel from 1940. The foreign countries owe you nothing.
Re: ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) by JohnSP99: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2022
soundOsonic:
Every country with their own wahala.
Nobody gets to report our own to this countries but theirs are always met with sympathizers by my fellow country people.

Even if it is reported there, they don't care. Even black people deaths are not reported like that in their media.

We get our own wey we never finish sympathizing, let us finish first before we get to you
then do well to report your problems too to them for sympathy, who your sympathy help. and what have you done to help them, when they have helped you more.but your stupid politicians will never make their help visible to you keeping all the proceeds from foreign help to themselves and their families

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party / Zimbabweans Selling Their Toes To Ritualists For $20000 To $40000 USD (video) / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.