Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil (28424 Views)

Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane / Heritage Ajibola: OAU Student Dies After Falling Into Septic Tank In Her Hostel / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Lindodo20: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
doctokwus:
Makes sense.
I always doubted and just couldn't believe flogging could have caused the death of that child and I said as much.
Many kids in Nigeria are flogged,even more severely than that baby was,yet survived to tell the tale.
I also voiced out concern that we must do some serious soul searching in this country if 2 hospitals,including and particularly a teaching hospital (DELSUTH) could manage a child flogged in their facilities and yet that child died.
The challenge now is finding out if the baby sustained any injury during the time he was flogged,just as Oromoni junior had an ankle injury,that wasn't managed and caused sepsis.If he did then it could be that the wound caused by the flogging was the originating cause of the septic infection and poor medical management as the contributing factor.
But if there was no noted external injury during the autopsy,then the flogging had no part at all to do with his death and that teacher should be discharged.
We must always open our minds,rely on facts and not allow emotions cloud our judgements,lest we punish innocent people for crimes or deaths they had no role in.

If you would've taken a few seconds to use your brain, you'd not have sat down and typed up this load of foul garbage.

Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Lindodo20: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Herlleymann:
If the flogging creates marks or cuts on the child, that is likely where the infection & sepsis came from.

1. Our skin acts as a barrier to infection.

2. Cuts on the skin is a well known source of infection.

3. Sepsis is when body's response to infection doesnt go the way it should go.

4. Children generally have lower immunity and have higher risk of sepsis and septic shock.

You dont need to be Solomon to know that cuts from the flogging can lead to infection & sepsis that killed the child.

The lack of logical & critical thinking skills in 'functional' Nigerian adults is horrifying...little wonder the entire country is upside down
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Fiscus105(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
DarkJeddi:
What would make a teacher flog a 19 month old?

That teacher should get what is coming to him or her..

Are u sure?

meanwhile, any Tisa that over flogged students should be dealt with
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by doctokwus: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mokason288:

Ewu Hausa how many kids of 19 months old do you know that have died of Skeptic shock??
Several hundreds
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by rickleye: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Septic shock or not.
The Issue I have is why is a teacher "flogging" a 19month baby ? ( Whatever the excuse, I don't want to hear it )
I am so furious and angry, I feel like reaching through the screen and strangling the teacher.
A baby that can hardly walk and talk .
I hope the teacher is locked up and keys thrown away. He is not fit to live among humans.
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by doctokwus: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Trustedpronet:

You are worst than Putin of Russia
You that wants to crucify or hang an innocent or the wrong person for a child's death is what then?
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by rickleye: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
doctokwus:
Makes sense.
I always doubted and just couldn't believe flogging could have caused the death of that child and I said as much.
Many kids in Nigeria are flogged,even more severely than that baby was,yet survived to tell the tale.
I also voiced out concern that we must do some serious soul searching in this country if 2 hospitals,including and particularly a teaching hospital (DELSUTH) could manage a child flogged in their facilities and yet that child died.
The challenge now is finding out if the baby sustained any injury during the time he was flogged,just as Oromoni junior had an ankle injury,that wasn't managed and caused sepsis.If he did then it could be that the wound caused by the flogging was the originating cause of the septic infection and poor medical management as the contributing factor.
But if there was no noted external injury during the autopsy,then the flogging had no part at all to do with his death and that teacher should be discharged.
We must always open our minds,rely on facts and not allow emotions cloud our judgements,lest we punish innocent people for crimes or deaths they had no role in.

Apologies from being Rude - But you are stupid and a degenerate.
This is a baby for crying out loud not a toddler ( kid) . Someone that can barely walk , talk and potty trained. That can't even put on his clothes. Can't feed themselves or explain their behaviour. And you are suggesting that we find out " if the baby sustained any injury during the time he was flogged " ? - You must have been dropped on the head as a kid.
The parents put this baby's life in a teacher's hands - You are to impact knowledge .
I would sue and prove Manslaughter.
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by ifeanyiclement: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Spare the rod and spoil the child

Use the rod and kill the child now you no get child again

Well do you know that from my own personal finding spare the rod and spoil the child doesn't mean what Nigerians think it means

It never meant flog the child; rod here is used as a symbolism for authority and direction, it is the same rods used for sheep's the rod was never used to flog the sheep's but was held by sheepherders/shepherds to direct the flock point them in the right direction NOT to flog them the way Fulani herds men flog their cows.

Go and look at those rods again they were mantles of authorities and like walking sticks ( similar to our fathers and grand father's elephant tusks, hand fans, walking sticks, staffs, gavels, etc)

Hey subscribe to my YouTube channel Biobele
your Bible interpretation seems to be different from mine, go and check your scriptures once more
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Lightorder: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
doctokwus:
Makes sense.
Oga , stop playing the devil’s advocate. The child didn’t die of the septic shock before the cane . In short, where are we going see, just my correct 7 strokes of the cane, you go dey see septic tank.
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by AreaFada2: 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
erniok:

Africans emotional quotients is far higher than their intelligent quotients. Even if the autopsy report comes from US, someone will still say: wayo don follow backdoor enter.

In a country where everyone likes to play smart and do mago mago, where everything has a price, nobody trusts nobody. People nor trust themselves much less another person.

Also very worrying is how religiosity has rendered some people senseless.
The late Delta boy was taken to church for prayers instead of taking to a proper hospital. A doctor was called home instead of being admitted.

Faith and all that is a good thing. But pastor is for prayer and salvation, the physician is to treat. God gave the physician his talent and opportunity to treat. Is that not miracle enough? shocked shocked

RIP to the departed.
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Aaaoo: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Shocking
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by harmony75: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
That proprietor and her son need to be flogged until they develop septic tank or whatever.. Cont to rest little angel �❤️
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by JohnSP99: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
doctokwus:
Makes sense.
it seems like I will stop reading comments on this nairaland, cos it's full of senseless comments, what is this one typing, is it that you guys don't read your comments to yourselves before posting, what sense is in the rubbish you just typed, even adults are beaten to death not to now talk of a less than 2year old baby whose body is not fully ready to accommodate extreme pain, in short you be ode for this nonsense comment you just made
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by JohnSP99: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
doctokwus:
Several hundreds
in your hospital ABI ewu
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Perfectbeing(m): 2:22am On Mar 01, 2022
doctokwus:
Makes sense.
So because other pupils don't have septic shock after being flogged means this one is out of place?

Would you say because a lot of women give birth without complications then those that dies during child birth are killed by their doctors?
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by HRMK: 6:50am On Mar 01, 2022
EXPLAIN THAT IN A LAYMAN'S LANGUAGE!
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by ultraviolet27(f): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2022
doctokwus:
Makes sense.

You are a retarded Vacuous Troglodyte who wasn't fed Colostrum at Breast Feeding if not you wont be Spewing trash from the Gutter you Call mouth Should a Baby of 19 month Old be Flogged a stroke of Cane talk more of 30 strokes what Should have even warranted that Self even if He Poop all Over His Clothes and Use it to rub the Proprietor's Face nor Should He have been Flogged like that.
Beside my Hairdressers Shop right now as I am typing this kids of 4-6 Years are Playing with Sand building Castle with it and no One is flogging them to Death So what Should a 19 month toddler be doing if not playing with Sand and water?Nigeria underdevelopment Poverty,And Archaic 16th Century System is still the Reasons why Kids from K.g Class to Basic 5 are still Subjected to Theoretical Teaching and being immobile on a Sit for long unproductive Hours which makes them lack innovations, Can't invent nor manufacture anything.
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by ultraviolet27(f): 10:42am On Mar 01, 2022
doctokwus:
Makes sense.
But if there was no not external injury during the autopsy,then the flogging had no part at all to do with his death and that teacher should be discharged.
Had you been beside me and you spew this trash ,there is no way you won't be Lynched and then taken to a Psychiatric ward where you belong better be Careful bcs not everyone outside will know you are retarded if not you go Collect As A Yoruba Adage implies"Omo o Gbon Eni ki lo pa ki lon pa Omo ti o gbon bi ko se ago" ??No wonder Nigeria experience Brain drain where Graduates Can think for themselves when throughout their formative Years they had been subjected to a cramped Environment not free to explore,Move about,In China Pre Pry Pupils arent even Sat down In an Orderly arranged manner and Fed theoretical Jargons till Closing Hour as it is done in Nigeria instead they are exposed to Practical Objects Free to Use them and explore in which the Teachers and Parents believe it will make them to be able to experiment,Observe and Speculate so as to help them bcm Scientist's a Pupil I watched in a CCTV Documentary will not even Sit and He will drag His Spaghetti Pasta all about the Classroom, Drag it through water and Burn it But the Proprietors and Teacher Egged Him on Bcs they felt He will be an inventor Not Nigerian Classroom Environment where Students will be Subjected to an immobile Settings for Long Unproductive Hours,Naija Climate ain't even that favourable for learning like that.
Since when 12pm don dey knack the weather go don bcm Hot to even assimilate go be Problem I won't be Surprised if that Useless School is a Mushroom One where all the School Building Can't be more than 3 Blocks of Classroom if the Proprietor had been versed in Education as a Course She would have known that Kids of that age Can't Sit still for Long to even learn even I as an Adult find it hard to Sit for long without doing anything.But what do you expect from a Mentally Deranged Bloody illiterate?

And as for Nigerian Pathologist falsifying and distorting Autopsy Result Because of what they will gain that wont last them may their kids Suffer the Same fate!!! Yet dem go join mouth they blame our Political Leaders Even as I didn't study medicine from what I read about Septicemia the Toddler wouldn't have been able to attend School that day not to talk of Playing with Water if He had it A Supposedly Healthy Kids Playing with Sand just developed Septic Shock like that??
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by ultraviolet27(f): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2022
Nairaland Auto Correct Una well done O I typed Retarded and it Changed to Slow wetin Concern me with Slow?
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Chartey(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2022
Mokason288:

Ewu Hausa how many kids of 19 months old do you know that have died of Skeptic shock??

Even a baby born today can develop sepsis and die of septic shock if not treated well.

The person you quoted is likely a health professional because he explained it exactly the way I'd have explained.
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Chartey(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2022
Trustedpronet:

You are worst than Putin of Russia

Why are you people so emotional that you don't reason?
Someone has said the clear truth but because it doesn't fit your agenda, your brain is rejecting it. Think!
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Chartey(m): 8:50am On Mar 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

You should see how they messed up Sylvester Oromoni’s

Own

The boy was beaten and Poisoned to death

Instead they said he died of infection as a result of injury to Internal organs

As if it was not the beatings and Poison that caused it

Sylvester Oromoni died because his parents took him to church and kept him at home for long instead of taking him to the hospital. If anyone should be in prison, it's the parents for watching their child get worse and die at home

5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA / Abuja’s 5 Most Expensive Secondary Schools / UNIZIK Staff Drowns At Trig Point Hotel Nibo Amidst Confusion

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69