Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,492 members, 7,958,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) (44836 Views)

Nigeria Commences Sanctions Against Niger, Cuts Off Electricity Supply / Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions / Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Kingosytex(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
hopexter:

You sef dey jobless to dey monitor hrs wey Nairaland customers dey spend online grin grin

My brother the thing tire me.
I don see that moniker for three straight threads wey I open, I come say make I check something. grin
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by prophetfire: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Quelme:
The evil empire must be brought down...

US must be crippled for there to be peace globally!!!
. And China and Russia are the peaceful empires? Una brain sef.
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Even in Asia, the US has more support than China. NK and Japan will always be on the US side

Japan will always be on the U.S side because of wetin U.S use their eyes see for their last clash. U.S show dem shege. Since then, Japan has been humbling following the U.S.
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by sigiyaya(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Skyview01:

And what has crippled Nigeria with all the millions of churches and prayers and vigils and ............

Hypocrisy stinks to high heaven!
Good question bro but I tell you that the brainwashed idiot has no answer

1 Like

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by AsianTotal: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

LGBT , Abominations and Evils is what has crippled Nomerica , Europe and the Nations. It is Evil and will Cripple and Destroy those who Engage in it.

Putin is Gog! It is his time to rage. But GOD ALMIGHTY will deal with him and his Magog nation in Israel

TELL AVIV PRIDE
The Largest gay Parade Europe (Week-Long)

god gaye bress Israel

1 Like

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Action102(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Kingosytex(m): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
This war is bigger than just Russia -Ukraine.

The Bear(Russia) and the Red Dragon (China) are set to unseat and take on the Sleeping Giant ( Nomerica) Financially, Economically, Warfare and so on.

Like I said before, the World is being set up for major Wars across the Planet. Ukraine is just a Sacrifical lamb to kick it off.

Let no one Deceive you! These are Endtimes Events that Signals the RAPTURE, the Great Tribulation and the Second Coming of JESUS Christ.

To avoid stories that touch the Heart, Take your relationship with JESUS Christ very Serious . The Rapture is soooooooo Close.

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear..

You get like six different monikers that you use in spreading falsehood and ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by treatise: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
He who further pays attentions to Righteousness2 is a comedian for he's like MC Olumo in real life relative to piety.

1 Like

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Tdotbluejays1: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Yet people are barely surviving. Living all their life in credit.
Same as Russia, and the lending rate from Russia's central bank is now 20% (doubled from when the invasion started). This would ensure Russian bank set close to or over 30% interest rate for their customers.

I can't think of any Western country where interest rate is as high as that.

By the time the sanctions fully descend on Russia, Nigeria's minimum wage would be higher than that of Russia in a few weeks.
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by BloomingDale(f): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

LGBT , Abominations and Evils is what has crippled Nomerica , Europe and the Nations. It is Evil and will Cripple and Destroy those who Engage in it.

Putin is Gog! It is his time to rage. But GOD ALMIGHTY will deal with him and his Magog nation in Israel

Don’t be deceived. Fake Israel is the Gog and Magog. I see you took my advice to go study more. Your posts is making a little bit of sense right now, but you still got more to study. Fake Israel is also the headquarters of LGBT. They always have the biggest gay parade.

2 Likes

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Patriotictee(m): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
seunny4lif:
Meanwhile, in the infrastructure/productive economy front, Gazprom and Mongolia have started on the design of the Soyuz Vostok pipeline that will deliver gas to China.
The deal was announced few hours ago
As China need more gases without ships

❗️Shell will cease cooperation with Gazprom, and end its participation in the construction of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline and the Sakhalin-2 project. News Updates!

1 Like

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Aaaoo: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Really
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
why will they not oppose USA & EU when they don't practice democracy.
Buhari and his fellow hoodlums are currently all over russia-ukraine threads trying to see if russia will succeed so that their master can become lifetime president.
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by ken045501: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Na you be the almighty mugu. This war is political. Ukraine fall as prey. Eu and us they use them test power

1 Like

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by hopexter(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kingosytex:

My brother the thing tire me.
I don see that moniker for three straight threads wey I open, I come say make I check something. grin

Lol I believe say him dey into online criticism course, him dey both Nairaland and Ghanaland forums. Na very active member with crappy comments grin grin

1 Like

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
Patriotictee:
[color=#000099][/color]

❗️Shell will cease cooperation with Gazprom, and end its participation in the construction of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline and the Sakhalin-2 project. News Updates!
NS2 pipeline has already be completed since last year. cheesy

1 Like

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Fbisshit: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
Quelme:
The evil empire must be brought down...

US must be crippled for there to be peace globally!!!
we all understand what you mean by peace..
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by AsianTotal: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by fineboynl(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
According to Biden. Any country that supports Russia will be stained by the sanctions.

Us should gradually move their investment from china to Hong Kong.

1 Like

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Etuagievin(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jerryhare:

Who is that almighty that you're refering to?
God , your creator is the almighty
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Fly must support shit
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Flo36: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
There will be war and rumours of war,be calm and continue in your prayers no man knows the end
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by AsianTotal: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

I have never supported anyone!
My concern is my Constituent! Which is putting out Bible Prophecies being Fulfilled and what it means in the times we are in and the Need for all to Embrace JESUS Christ..

Tell Aviv pride

1 Like

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Kingosytex(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
hopexter:

Lol I believe say him dey into online criticism course, him dey both Nairaland and Ghanaland forums. Na very active member with crappy comments grin grin

No be small thing.

1 Like

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by thrillionaire(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jerryhare:

grin See a confused atheist looking unto Almighty

don't mind the clown grin
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

The Bear(Russia) and the Red Dragon (China) are set to unseat and take on the Sleeping Giant ( Nomerica) Financially, Economically, Warfare and so on.

Like I said before, the World is being set up for major Wars across the Planet. Ukraine is just a Sacrifical lamb to kick it off.

Let no one Deceive you! These are Endtimes Events that Signals the RAPTURE, the Great Tribulation and the Second Coming of JESUS Christ.

To avoid stories that touch the Heart, Take your relationship with JESUS Christ very Serious . The Rapture is soooooooo Close.

you are an embarrassement to the body of Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by sniperr007(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

Quiet!!!!
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by lordm(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Last week you supported Ukraine, today Monday you don change mouth after you don see the handwriting on the wall.

This your pastorship get as e be sef
leave that fake pastor
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by lordm(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

your matter ehn?
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by toxtimmy: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Even if you offer to clean my toilet I no go gree because you fit think say my kaka na beans....

Very soon you go say Nigeria go sanction the amazon tribe up in the jungle in south america.

Have a good day

Siwisheswereesh:
China sef go chop sanction if it's not careful... cool
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
you are an embarrassement to the body of Christ.

With all Pleasure sir , I am So Happy to be an Embarrassment to My LORD and SAVIOR doing what I do.
We will continue being this Embrassment until we Drop Dead or the Rapture! It is a Huge Joy!

1 Like

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Bluntemperor: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
kunlesehan:
This is getting interesting

Where is China's commitment here!
Whenever you hear ' mutual and equal respect' China is yet to balance because they( China) will never allow Russians to be ahead of them- economically or politically ) But no crime to be seen and that is China diplomacy for you!
oya,China pump your Currency to Russia to save rubles because it has lost 40% of its face value today!, afterall,nna both are Communist Countries- where everything is controlled.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Image Of Pregnant Trump Cradled By Putin Is Projected Onto NY Building / Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" / Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.