Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (58264 Views)

Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. / Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by GlobalWay: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Western media lies
SarkinYarki:
Western media lies
You said same when American Intelligence warned the World that Putin was seriously about to invade Ukraine just because the ever deceitful Putin denied it. At least, Nigerians and NLanders deserve an Apology from you for confusing us and Being a tool of a Satanic Deceitful bloody killer like Putin, I know life means nothing to your bloodthirsty demon god too, his book also encourage you to use Deception to conquer innocent
people. You are so Shameless, Senseless and Souless that instead of tendering an unreserved Apology as a man with Dignity would have done, you still think people here are fools that can't see through your evil wicked deceptive Soul. Few days after, Putin did exactly what he was exposed as being very ready to do. Who is the fool here if not you that is so blinded by hate for Ukraine for being a Christian Country. I await when Putin or China would invade Saudi Arabia, the Secret plan is in the pipeline. I await your bucket of tears when it happens soon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Kingcalls: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mercenaries
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Also from a UK news media. smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Like play like play they are trying to drag Africa in by force.
I pity all these people supporting the west and America and believing so much in them.
All these things you see them doing, they have their own secret selfish interest.
America and the west should never be trusted.
Look at how they have rendered so many African countries useless especially LIBYA.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin bitting more than he can chew.
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
No lies the western media won't tell

3 Likes

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by frog12: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by NTUNWA(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
PROOOOOPAGANDA

1 Like

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Comedy!

Show of shame!

Putin degenerating everyday

Glaring he has lost it.

At this point, it’s a move that has confusion written all over it!

Zelensky is not scared of death, kill him yoday, dude is a hero already…..
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Good intelligence
From the western media

Only an idiot will believe this

2 Likes

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Unclefemolala(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Looks like propaganda

If Putin sent assassins...zelensky would be dead

1 Like

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by puremaker7(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nairaland is losing it lately

1 Like

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Watching
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Lightorder: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
See intelligence
as if Ukrainians are dumb. I thought by yesterday, the entire capital of Ukrain must have been taken over as many boasted on this platform. Soldiers fight with morale and so Propaganda is great tool of war
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Godfullsam:
I am not a pro putin o but this is obviously a fake news from the western media.
If you were Zelensky, and read this report would you still see it as fake news?
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by TheABOMINATION: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
I hope this is not true.
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Teerach: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lies
The way NL war analysts are carrying this propaganda eh, one can't help but wonder if the war is going on in their backyard.
I've learnt during apc and pdp election not to trust online news.
Putin is bigger than that abeg. Y'all should let the man rest. He's not the reason for your frustration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Heavance(m): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
One way or the other, Dem go sha drag Africa into this...
Omo, how did militia from Russia, fly into Ukraine from Africa?
This story no clear at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Propaganda! Very soon West will increase their terrorism activities in Africa citing that Africa
helped in training mercenaries used by Russian president against Ukraine...

6 Likes

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
AbijaJ:

I wonder what part of Africa these mercenaries were operating in.
It is like many people do not really know what is going on in their world.
They are not very far from us.

This is what we need to smoke out bandits our own home grown guns for hire. It should also help with unemployment
Having said that the US has its own so called military contractors which recruited and trained many former child soldiers from Africa and deploy them in Iraq Syria and elsewhere

The advantage is when things go wrong the government can deny them . Many of them are run by former military personnel.

The skill to handle a gun is always in demand and there are thousands of child soldier materials for these companies in Africa

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2016/apr/17/uk-firm-employed-former-child-soldiers-as-mercenaries-in-iraq

because our lives do not matter.
When a US soldier dies he has a colourful burial. When an ex-child soldier dies..............
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by TheABOMINATION: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Well
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Sharatan(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dear Putin,

We need some special forces soldiers from your Kremlin to come and assassinate some politicians in this country. They have bitten more than they can chew, looted more than they can loot, and killed more than they can even remember. Right now another criminal wants to become president of the country knowing fully well he is physically weak and old to carry out his duties. He probably just wants to loot for his unborn generations before he dies.
Please President Putin we call on you to help us. I hope you consider my request because I know I am not only speaking for myself but for a whole nation.
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by AroleOduduwa2: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
michlins:
Omo Western media doing everything to make Putin the aggressor.

If Putin wants the Ukraine president dead,why use private mercenary whose loyalty is to whom pays the most?

Why not use government spies that are extremely loyal to him and his government.

It's sad that someone wrote this news and even sadder that someone will read and believe it

Russia have one of the deadliest secret service o
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by kansoboy: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
AbijaJ:

I wonder what part of Africa these mercenaries were operating in.

Hahahahaha

Na Nigeria
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Bobloco: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin.

Send a delegation to Belarus in a negotiation for a peace talk, while moving in over 400 mercenaries to eliminate the president of Ukraine
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by ivolt: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Western media lies
Don't mind them, they lied about the invasion that never happened.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many / William Amos Caught Naked On Zoom / US Issues Warning To Countries Arming Russia, South Africa Hits Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.