Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (58272 Views)

Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. / Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by tito44: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
nomenclature:
Lies ,they were mainly in central african republic ,nowher else .....google is your friend

Are u daft or something?
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Lightorder: 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
frog12:
yes, ukrainians are dumb! after this war, dem go say never listen to AMERICANS again. never elect a comedian into presidency again.
you know wonder how a comedian win? look like rigged election grin grin grin grin

just sit back and watch what becomes of Russia by the end. Russia this and that. Where is USSR today? Kindly google tiny countries that won Russia in the past sir
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
freshkpomo:

same lies that said Russia will invade Ukraine and they finally did after you all with your western media lies song mocked them.... Unintelligent people full the forum.

Oga our IQ pass your own so shut up CNN Puppet
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by ObamaMessi: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Miroslavv:

This one is delusional
Are you high on alamo?
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Stop watching NTA

Listen to the briefings from Ukraine. I think the lady is their press secretary or something. You will hear from the horses mouth

Y’all said “Ghost of Kyiv” wasn’t real, but the Ukrainian former president confirmed it!

Shot down 6 Russian jet fighters in 30 hours. First ACE of the 21st century

Lol 6 fighter jets with the frenzy of fake photos all over they could not gleefully shows us pics of the jets. grin

2 Likes

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by idahme(m): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
skywalker240:

From the western media

Only an idiot will believe this

You made same assertion when they said Ukraine will be invades by Russia. So who becomes @bolded
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by BigBashiru: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
Heavance:
One way or the other, Dem go sha drag Africa into this...
Omo, how did militia from Russia, fly into Ukraine from Africa?
This story no clear at all

The West don't want wagner in Africa because its against their evil interests here that's why they want to say wagner came from Africa and performed "human rights abuses" in Ukraine as an excuses to try and get them off Africa. The West is diabolocally EVIL.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by gambojimeta: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Flown in from Africa

I give up

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by samintegrity(m): 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
michlins:
Omo Western media doing everything to make Putin the aggressor.

If Putin wants the Ukraine president dead,why use private mercenary whose loyalty is to whom pays the most?

Why not use government spies that are extremely loyal to him and his government.

It's sad that someone wrote this news and even sadder that someone will read and believe it

This was how you pple said Western media and it's President was spreading a remour as regard an invasion...

I can recall we saw several memes mocking the west of false alarm...

Days after, the invasion happened, and here we are .

Can we just stop this and try imagine what if there's an iota of truth...
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Lightorder: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
frog12:
yes, ukrainians are dumb! after this war, dem go say never listen to AMERICANS again. never elect a comedian into presidency again.
you know wonder how a comedian win? look like rigged election grin grin grin grin

sir just sit back and see how it ends But kindly watch Russia to confirm if they end a better country or not. Meanwhile, where is USSR today? Number of countries that won Russia in the past.

Wars that Russia lost are the 1st Chechen War (1994–96), the Polish War (1919–21), WW1 (1914–17), the Russo-Japanese War (1904–05), the Crimean War (1853–56), and the War of the Third Coalition (1805–07). Russia also lost a war against the Turks in 1711
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Ozovs618: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
great site, Nigerians don dey full the site
Lightway85: I like the way the forum makes it easy to link up with other members and make friends

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Western media lies
Islam

1 Like

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Oga our IQ pass your own so shut up CNN Puppet
See this Arab slave dey talk ooo, you nor just get sense... At least America still get small feelings for black pass your zombie Arabs when dey kidnap una black women rape their tow tow, sell una children off as slave and sell una men kidney give China...stupid Arab slave....how many black people dey Palestine when you want die put? How many dey Libya prison when them dey prepare to behead? But zombie like you nor know say Nigerians many of Ukraine and America when you dey fight... No wonder nobody dey gree help Arabs,same way Hausa help when today them don loose their lands finish to FULANI Arabs.... Na mumu you be,lost soul..

1 Like

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:

According to Western media Russia is loosing a lot of soldiers by the minute cheesy yet it's Ukraine that is begging for Volunteer fighters
reason with your head..don't allow Islam reason for you
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by BigBashiru: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
uniquetechng:
Mercenaries are abound in South Africa, GEJ government hired some to fight Boko Haram in 2014 but Buhari chased them away on resuming office.

Ah! This shows buhari is pro West then??
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Sholaco: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=tito44 post=110633734]

Those guys are from south Africa. President Jonathan used them in Nigeria's north-east during his time
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by yemex04(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Firstcitizen:

So because of visa you allow yourself to be brainwashed by crass propaganda. Smh

What exactly are the propangandas?
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by tito44: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=Sholaco post=110636991][/quote]

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J
Rule 2. Take care of this guy.
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by 5thcolm(m): 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Western media lies

Lazy thinker, everything is western media lies. As if everything that made ur life easy today is not from the west.
So na communist Russia news you want to believe abi
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Oga my IQ is far higher than anyone in your lineage , I am more successful than any man that has ever come out of your lineage, I have more educational qualifications than you , I still dey Bleep women pass you ...I am more physically fit than any male in your lineage and I come fine pass them....You ain't got nothing on me so don't let Nairaland deceive you man...........Abeg shift

Good for you.....
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by 5thcolm(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
skywalker240:
No lies the western media won't tell

Lazy thinker, same thing you said when they said putin is planning to invade ukraine
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by 5thcolm(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Oga my IQ is far higher than anyone in your lineage , I am more successful than any man that has ever come out of your lineage, I have more educational qualifications than you , I still dey Bleep women pass you ...I am more physically fit than any male in your lineage and I come fine pass them....You ain't got nothing on me so don't let Nairaland deceive you man...........Abeg shift

This is exactly what someone with a low IQ says
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by BigBashiru: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
5thcolm:

Lazy thinker, everything is western media lies. As if everything that made ur life easy today is not from the west.
So na communist Russia news you want to believe abi

No u have been brainwashed. The West did not make your life easier they made it harder. Those guys will sell you and u won't have a clue what happened. Who told you the West madr your life easier... the West that invaded Nigeria in 1856 and continues to interference up to this day?? They are not looking out for our interests...

1 Like

Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
michlins:
Omo Western media doing everything to make Putin the aggressor.

If Putin wants the Ukraine president dead,why use private mercenary whose loyalty is to whom pays the most?

Why not use government spies that are extremely loyal to him and his government.

It's sad that someone wrote this news and even sadder that someone will read and believe it

What other name do you call an individual who invades another country? Of course Putin is the aggressor here!
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by 5thcolm(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Firstcitizen:

So because of visa you allow yourself to be brainwashed by crass propaganda. Smh

We get it. You hate cause you know I have no chance of getting it
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by usagee36: 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
They are from Chechnya Republic aka chechen. A Muslim country under Russia.
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by hayzed19(m): 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
The president should sha use his senses
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by uniquetechng: 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
BigBashiru:

Ah! This shows buhari is pro West then??
Remember Buhari said the fight against Boko Haram is fight against the North.
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by babajero(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Western media lies
Aboki.
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
There is a non written agreement in international relations that Heads of State are not targeted by their opposite numbers for assassination. Russia should not open a pandoras box.
Re: Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) by bizhop01: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
America propaganda in nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many / William Amos Caught Naked On Zoom / Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.