Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

See Biafran Flags In Ukraine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Biafran Flags In Ukraine (4364 Views)

See Biafran Regalia Trending Now (pics) / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) / Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Oooooooooh you are thinking your father will have done well and prosper in piggery than what he never did, what a heartfelt condolences, hmmmmm it is not over for him, he can still start afresh

Shut up,

Useless pig.

I know your type. After consuming 2 plates of Ewedu and Amala, you will come to Nairaland and be typing nonsense.

I will advise you to go read up how Dahomean Amazons chased away your ancestors

1 Like

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by IgweOfNnewi: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

Shut up,

Useless pig.

I know your type. After consuming 2 plates of Ewedu and Amala, you will come to Nairaland and be typing nonsense.

I will advise you to go read up how Dahomean Amazons chased away your ancestors
Don't forget this is nairaland, you are not talking to your parents
Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Don't forget this is nairaland, you are not talking to your parents

What is your point, now

If you have nothing reasonable to say, just go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by Darkcloud11(m): 5:05am On Mar 01, 2022
Ibos and believing fallacy see them jumping up and down praying to return to the zoo,I thought the biafra pound and biafran passport is better than that of the zoo,very soon these returnees will flood Lagos and port harcourt they will never return to the land of the rising sun,instead they will choose to return to other people land because they are scared of what they created in the east. Lol

2 Likes

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by ajumma(m): 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Darkcloud11:
Ibos and believing fallacy see them jumping up and down praying to return to the zoo,I thought the biafra pound and biafran passport is better than that of the zoo,very soon these returnees will flood Lagos and port harcourt they will never return to the land of the rising sun,instead they will choose to return to other people land because they are scared of what they created in the east. Lol

no mind them
so confused set of ingrates
Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by mybiz234: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Goodmarlian:
The obsession with Biafra is something else .

But he's saying the truth.

You shout Biafra every time, but here you are using Nigeria embassy.

2 Likes

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
Confused Terrorists sad
Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by 1837sev: 6:20am On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Confused Terrorists sad
[/s]
Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by FamTomx2(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
This human cretin I know that this useless post will not make front page cos everything about you is weird and disgusting..

Senseless post from an insensitive pig..

My IPOB brethrens are always up to their game not for some set of unity begging morons.

IPOB dey pepper them.

Shout out to your fellow zombies:
Proudlyomonna
Ablejesus26
Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by Proudlyomonna: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
FamTomx2:
This human cretin I know that this useless post will not make front page cos everything about you is weird and disgusting..

Senseless post from an insensitive pig..

My IPOB brethrens are always up to their game not for some set of unity begging morons.

IPOB dey pepper them.

Shout out to your fellow zombies:
Proudlyomonna
Ablejesus26

Is ablejesus26 another drug you take for mental problem �� abi your moslim26 drugs don finish.
I no dey the Bmc,I no dey ipob so I no get any zombie tendencies
Na ipob and BMC be zombie na ��

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeleke Vows To End School-Age Street Hawking In Osun / We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) / Andrew No Check Out:Nigeria Must Survive(Classic Naija Track)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.