Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine (42948 Views)

Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) / Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by favour32(m): 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ethiopia_Tigray nor dey exist abi?
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by DoggoneDogg: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Goodmarlian:
I hate this country swears.

Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Agugbadin: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
samwheel:
grin
Should I call dis one hypocrisy or wat.
Is buhari's regime not worse dan an invasion.
A nuked Ukraine is better dan this present Nigeria.
Fucking hate dis country with passion

Nigeria currently is experiencing worst hardship and leadership crisis in history.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by DropsMic(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dvin:
Not so. These people have relatives in Ukraine.

Hmm. True. I guess they don't have relatives in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Handsomebb: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
I HOPE YOU GUYZ PROSTESTING WATCH THE NEWS? BLACKS ARE BEING DENIED ENTRY INTO POLAND BY BOTH UKRAINIAN AND POLISH BOARDER GAURD.

make una no face una kwantry. jobless people.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by stagger: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Fools.

Fuel queues everywhere. Absentee Petroleum Minister. No protests.

But they have energy to drink panadol for another man's headache, when the same man is busy flogging your students and preventing them from leaving the war zone.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Ttalk: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:

Something is fundamentally wrong somewhere... This can't be western brainwashing alone

I have never seen a country as lost in self worth as Nigerians, it irritates to see some of them on Nairaland discussing foreign issues that has no bearing on their existence, they are always arrogantly vocal on such discussion and you begin to wonder whether having opinion on foreign matters is a sign of intelligence, while the Nigerian people abroad are yearning and craving for their country our sophisticated analysts are starving in their slum back home with a poor sense of sophistry.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
DropsMic:

Hmm. True. I guess they don't have relatives in Nigeria.

Lolz
You're very funny.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
To what end Biko nu? How many times have they protested for bad government?
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Prisco4luv(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
well done guys
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Joshrob(m): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
HenryDion:

Seems you've been in this business comrade grin

Brother Na normal level..
People just taking advantage of illiterate and poor people in this country.
I remember some people carrying fake association banner, dressed up like pastor and bishop and come out to protest in support of the government. They were interviewed and this guys don't even know what they are doing.
They don't even the association they are representing . It's so embarrassing.
E nor make sense at all.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Joshrob:

Brother Na normal level..
People just taking advantage of illiterate and poor people in this country.
I remember some people carrying fake association banner, dressed up like pastor and bishop and come out to protest in support of the government. They were interviewed and this guys don't even know what they are doing.
They don't even the association they are representing . It's so embarrassing.
E nor make sense at all.

Nigeria is a nightmare that never should have happened.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Riodebla: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
This is absolutely madness
How man time have they protest for bad governance in Nigeria
How many times have they protest against bandit kidnapping Boko Haram in their country the protesting to country that they don't have benefit in.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Alsenora: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
The protesters as the piece suggests are families of Nigerians stranded in Ukrain. There's nothing wrong with that..
DropsMic:
Lol...

Typical case of woman protesting in solidarity for her friend wey her husband beat for the first time when she get husband for house wey dey beat her on a daily basis with plank.

We are a very peculiar people. Very very peculiar.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by DropsMic(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Alsenora:
The protesters as the piece suggests are families of Nigerians stranded in Ukrain. There's nothing wrong with that..

Okay.. I guess they don't have relatives in Nigeria.. Thanks for bringing this to my notice

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
I love this region avows
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Bbbwings: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
samwheel:
grin
Should I call dis one hypocrisy or wat.
Is buhari's regime not worse dan an invasion.
A nuked Ukraine is better dan this present Nigeria.
Fucking hate dis country with passion
As Russia dey nuke am, dem still get light.
I can't believe it
Na phone torch I dey use now.

Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Orangeburger: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nothing surprises me again in this country. We are being bleeped by bandits on a daily basis nothing has been done yet, but two racist nations are at war we are carrying placards. So shameful a nation.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Audukaya: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
Next it will turn to Muslims vs christians.!!
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by babajero(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
BlackSaints:
Dumb people,how is it your business?
Because they have loved ones there, I am not sure you read the message at all.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by babajero(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
irepnaija4eva:
All this hypocritical shenanigans are pretty annoying..

There was war between Tygray and Ethiopia which lead thousands dead and homeless, yet non of these inferiority complexed individuals protested...

Their African Brothers oo... Nobody reacted..

Now the war is between Russia and Ukraine, these mofos are out here displaying there stupidity..if it was the other way round, you'll never see this folks protesting against war going on in Africa..

Honestly some people need total mental overhaul and emancipation.

The question is how many of them have families in the countries you wrote, they are protesting not for the fun of it but for the sake of their loved ones there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by McLizbae: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
This ones no get work o
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by babajero(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
irepnaija4eva:
All this hypocritical shenanigans are pretty annoying..

There was war between Tygray and Ethiopia which lead thousands dead and homeless, yet non of these inferiority complexed individuals protested...

Their African Brothers oo... Nobody reacted..

Now the war is between Russia and Ukraine, these mofos are out here displaying there stupidity..if it was the other way round, you'll never see this folks protesting against war going on in Africa..

Honestly some people need total mental overhaul and emancipation.

The question is how many of them have families in the countries you wrote, moreover how many of our rich families politicians included send their children to school in other African countries, they are protesting not for the fun of it but for the sake of their loved ones there.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
babajero:
The question is how many of them have families in the countries you wrote, moreover how many of our rich families politicians included send their children to school in other African countries, they are protesting not for the fun of it but for the sake of their loved ones there.

I get your point
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Naijanascam: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
Una mumu is out of this world.......... many of una family and relations are being killed on a daily basis non of una deemed it fit to protest........ until all of una go join in the land of no return..... Useless godforsaken sophisticated morons
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by OtunbaJ: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nigerians have been suffering fuel scarcity for weeks now, these motherf^^kers have not protested against that na waiting no concern u u dey put mouth.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by babajero(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Chia Nna ehh over sabi too much abegii ��
Over sabi right, Na una dey complain about the Nigerians in Ukraine, and at the same time the family don't have right to protest because of their loved ones, you people are really funny.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by babajero(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Joshrob:
Everyone just looking for an avenue to cashout.
If you ask each of them the reason for the invasion, they won't be able to give an answer.

Just give poor people 2k to carry banner and cardboard, they won't even educate them on what they are protesting about.

Nonsense.
They don't need to know the cause of the invasion before they will have to protest because of their loved ones
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by babajero(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
hilltop007:
Western media is a disease. Worst are happening at their backyard, Iraq, Libya, Central Africa, but they are not aware, rather, they are concerned about problems of people who don't give a shit about them. Mumu!

If you are preparing for JAMB, you can download our free JAMB Practice App with 10 subjects (2004 to 2021 Past Questions). Playstore link is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jambcbtpastquestions.jamb360
How many of them have families in those countries you mentioned, or you think they are just protesting for the fun of it.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by babajero(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Omofloflo:
Jobless people... They should go to Russia and protest. What we are facing in Nigeria already is more than war.
I just found out that people are too lazy to read or always rush to comment first without reading. The bolded is written in the same thing you didn't bother to read The protesters include parents, siblings, friends, and loved ones of Nigerians stranded in Ukraine.

They lamented the reports about the ordeal being faced by their loved ones in Ukraine, especially with many Nigerians prevented from crossing the border into Poland, Hungary and others.

They, therefore, called for peace.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by babajero(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
guywitzerogal:
Are this jobless people please werin concern them with that?
I just found out that people are too lazy to read or always rush to comment first without reading. The bolded is written in the same thing you didn't bother to read The protesters include parents, siblings, friends, and loved ones of Nigerians stranded in Ukraine.

They lamented the reports about the ordeal being faced by their loved ones in Ukraine, especially with many Nigerians prevented from crossing the border into Poland, Hungary and others.

They, therefore, called for peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Current Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria : Photos / Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.