Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,966 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine (42922 Views)

Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) / Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by walcolm(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
is it that this yeye Nigerians protesting Russian/ukraine crisis are not aware of the racism black africans are being subjected to in Ukraine?
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by devilmaycry1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
my country berry nice
protect against war when boko haram is doing worst in ur nation wish up be smart 😂😂😂
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Bouncing2(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Wetin com concern dem concern Ukraine Russia war.... MADNESS.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Wisfem: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=irepnaija4eva post=110633458]All this hypocritical shenanigans are pretty annoying..

There was war between Tygray and Ethiopia which lead thousands dead and homeless, yet non of these inferiority complexed individuals protested...

Their African Brothers oo... Nobody reacted..

Now the war is between Russia and Ukraine, these mofos are out here displaying there stupidity..if it was the other way round, you'll never see this folks protesting against war going on in Africa..

Honestly some people need total mental overhaul and emancipation.

[/quot

You can see that when Obama
Launched full attack in Libya resulting to death of several civilians and even laying siege on the economy of that country no western media reported the actual truth, rather they were on the praise to US for killing Gaddafi
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by guywitzerogal(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
babajero:
I just found out that people are too lazy to read or always rush to comment first without reading. The bolded is written in the same thing you didn't bother to read The protesters include parents, siblings, friends, and loved ones of Nigerians stranded in Ukraine.

They lamented the reports about the ordeal being faced by their loved ones in Ukraine, especially with many Nigerians prevented from crossing the border into Poland, Hungary and others.

They, therefore, called for peace.
they are still jobless..... Kill yourself
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by samwheel(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bbbwings:

As Russia dey nuke am, dem still get light.
I can't believe it
Na phone torch I dey use now.

U can imagine comrade.
We no war here, we no get light.
Syria better pass Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by SirWisy: 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
Why bashing the protesters.
If you have a loved one in Ukraine who is stranded at this time, you'll protest as well

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by chaloskyx: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
morons the people you are fighting for did not protest for you when bandits and boko haram were killing your children up and down o. when would the black man ever get sense
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Ttalk: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
babajero:
How many of them have families in those countries you mentioned, or you think they are just protesting for the fun of it.

The jokes is on you who think Nigerians that are protesting have families in Russia and Ukraine but don't have family in Nigeria that why they can't protest over bad governance causing them the lives of their loves one.

See eh, the way you guys reason is beyond comprehension and it seems everyone is caught up in this frenzy of foolishness.

How I wish a household can form a country so my name won't be associated with Nigerian hypocrisy
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by CocoaOla: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hypocritical fools go and remove the 2/2 plank in your eyes first nigeria doesn't have light poverty capital of the world no shame no solution to your problem Nigerian ara animal s
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by suffering: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
If it's to protect the Nigerian students in Ukraine, then yes.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by UnabashedIPOB: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Some Nigerians on Monday staged a protest in front of the Russian Embassy in Abuja over the invasion of Ukraine by Russian troops.

Who are these people marching? Not that I support Russian aggression by any means considering the fact that they collaborated with the evil Britain to commit Biafran genocide of 1967 to 1970, but how can you protest for people thousands of miles away from you when you NEVER protested when killings are happening on your door steps? This is purely a misplaced act of solidarity. Even the Bible tells us that you have to remove the log in your eyes before you can do same for another.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by pacespot(m): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
So Buhari should call Putin, his puppet, to order

Imagine, there are much dumber people than this we are living in the country with.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by sweetTai(m): 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Banmeallday:

Which whole world? Not even the whole “Nigeria” protested.

Did you protest the 90 people killed last year in Kebbi. Till date no one has been arrested.

“Nigerians” like to pretend as if they have a country that has been around for centuries, created by their ancestors, with good roads, hospitals, government, schools, and that they are like countries like France, Canada, Ukraine, etc...

But the truth is you are to a large extent a British created and controlled shythole, where resources are siphoned abroad and kickbacks given to Fulani led cabal.

That’s why Buharis and Obasanjos and Babagindas are selected and backed by international powers to be your President.....

Oh, so you thought anybody can just come and rule abi.....LOL

The day you all become like Ukraine and fight for your real nations and identites and ancestral homelands as opposed to promoting what White people created to destroy you (Nigg Area) then we are on the right path.

Those 7 or so people protesting are not even protesting. They are just collecting N10,000 to hold up signs on paper boards lol

Apparently you are limited to your locality. When the school girls were kidnapped in the north, even Michelle Obama protested alongside Nigerians in DC. I stood side by side with Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee in Downtown Houston, Texas.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by FBIBOT(m): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2022
Of all our problems.... Pure water and bread is getting scarce in my area due to the fuel crisis and this lots had to protest on what doesn't concern them?
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Hakoka: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2022
On Our own Big problem in Nigeria we can't protest busy body people

[quote author=oilPUSSY post=110633181]

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/28/nigerians-stage-protest-abuja-over-russian-invasion-ukraine-0[/quote
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Pacesetter123(m): 12:31am On Mar 01, 2022
Jobless people! shocked
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Homguy(m): 12:39am On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Oguejiofor2002: 1:28am On Mar 01, 2022
cry
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Dedemworld: 1:37am On Mar 01, 2022
Goodmarlian:
I hate this country swears.

Then go to ur country na
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Elbeamer: 1:59am On Mar 01, 2022
Some left small children at homeoo
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by 9jakool: 3:06am On Mar 01, 2022
They cannot protest the daily abuse of the government but can protest a war going on thousands of miles from their border. The misplaced priority is hilarious.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by DeRay98(m): 3:20am On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Abdotcom(m): 7:50am On Mar 01, 2022
Those with food on their table, nobody would do that when hungry
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by cazchi: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2022
Goodmarlian:
I hate this country swears.

You're not alone!

Everyday I wake up thinking I could not hate Nigeria more than I did the night before. The contraption ALWAYS proves me wrong.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Haysoft126(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2022
Abi nha ��
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by themanderon: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2022
They are not protesting the rape of their country by mindless politicians it is something that is happening thousands of miles away that they are protesting about. Most of them don't even know the cause of the war. Get your loved ones out of that country and have peace. Putin could care less about your protests.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by babajero(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2022
Ttalk:

The jokes is on you who think Nigerians that are protesting have families in Russia and Ukraine but don't have family in Nigeria that why they can't protest over bad governance causing them the lives of their loves one.

See eh, the way you guys reason is beyond comprehension and it seems everyone is caught up in this frenzy of foolishness.

How I wish a household can form a country so my name won't be associated with Nigerian hypocrisy
so they should keep on protesting in Nigeria so that buhari and your fulani brothers will be killing them. I think you are a hypocrite.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by babajero(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2022
guywitzerogal:
they are still jobless..... Kill yourself
why wouldn't they be jobless, when even the president of the country itself is in Europe looking for greener pastures.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by babajero(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2022
Great0ne1:

Whose president ?
your buhari na.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by Swaelyf(f): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2022
these women have children in ukraine so they have every right to stage this protest
Finnese001:
Over Sabi Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine by alcuin(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2022
NPF needs to flog the hell out of these people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.