Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,435 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians (22137 Views)

FG Mulls Single Salary Scale For Federal Civil Service MDAs / FG Mulls Handover Of Power Distribution To Siemens / FG Mulls New Tax On Coke, Bigi, Other Soft Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by seyz91(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
cheesy
gaby:
Idiots..

No be who chop enough and get enough extra go save?

Very foolish people in all spheres of governance.

The one wey people labour for upwards of 35 years to save in the name of pensions una never fit supervise am well instead una dey reloot am while the poor contributors keep dying on a daily unable to access their labour's worth.

Useless people...
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by olasquare: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Didn't even read it all cos it is all rubbish from the subject. Everything about this govt just shows how daft and useless it is. Force me to save my own money when we are not in monkey republic. And after I have saved one idiot from the north, or one animal who because he is a tout and has the backings of some political godfather will embezzle all my savings and there will be nothing I can do. If una continue with this ideology, God will strike all of una with sudden death in Jesus name. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by teeytimi: 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
comedian people, as in pension or what oo
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by boldking(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
E don hapoen
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by CocoaOla: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Inflation is killing the naira
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by damiloladuke: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
OK
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by Ecos(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
grin Another wayo and fraud loading!! Nigeria, which way?

2 Likes

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by anytexy: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeew. Tax return we no see. Other Sanner country give tax return to their citizen

1 Like

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by Basheer22: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mandatory savings scheme for failures appointed into government office to loot. It seems madness is in their blood.

1 Like

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by bjdon: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
They have looted the national cake dry, now there is nothing left to loot, they want to force people to save, so they can loot that one as well. I've said it time and again, these people will not be satisfied untill they take every last penny from the citizens. 2023 is not a joke. People need to vote wisley, avoid eithnic and religous sentiments and vote a president who means well for the country and its people
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by connkg(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mull over a Social Security number system that will not confuse Agencies. Harmonise the BVN, NIN, phone number, PVC and driver's licenses with fingerprints. Domicile same at everyone's nearest Police post.

Then, FG, pay those you owe - fallen poles, false arrests and deaths, forcibly-taken lands, pension.

Then, ask people to save and invest.
Ask nicely.

4 Likes

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by Femijohn198: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Buhari and his ministers the reason from hole of yansh

1 Like

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by OlujobaSamuel: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Force people to save, even when i dey sch, my mama no dey force me to save, she go only admonish...
Btw, have they been able to pay all retirees their gratuity, wey dem wan com make people dey save now.
To think this nonsense is coming from Fola Adeola that once aspired to the number 2 position in this nation beggars the kind of people leading us in this nation

1 Like

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by Bluffly: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
We are yet to save to better our lives, na to save for government officials and civil servants to steal

1 Like

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by dallyemmy: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
How about the pension scheme?

1 Like

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by aikyg(m): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
No be person wey chop belle ful dey save?

1 Like

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by nemynely(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Aluwala Olongbo, ọgbọn àti ko ẹran jẹ ni.

4 Likes

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by seregem(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nigeria govt with poor integrity want to be saving our money for us
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by segebobo: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Islie:
…SEC to supervise scheme

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/fg-mulls-mandatory-savings-scheme-for-nigerians/
On top money wey no reach us to spend?
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by adekolaelect(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
This had shown that government have nothing to offer Nigerians than to make them another resource of income to satisfy their looting needs.

1 Like

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by Ofolete: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Chai! Who did this to us. E no go better for una

1 Like

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by Berankis: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
psychalade:
Force me to save for them to loot
Bastards that cannot pay minimum wage... Planning to enforce savings from where?

1 Like

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Na by force?

1 Like

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by tradepunter: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
SweetJoystick:
Pension na wetin? Useless people

My brother ask me ooo.... These people na to die a very horrible one..

They think say they fit run Nigerians street.... Wonder why Yahoo boyz never progress to dy tackle these guys bank account

1 Like

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by Vitally123: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Compulsory savings for ages 18-50 of those who have jobs or those who don't have jobs? They should create and give people jobs first, before forcing them to engage in savings that they can't get back. Miena's case and other big pension custodians' cases in mind; where "dogs ate the bones placed on their necks", while pensioners die of hunger.

2 Likes

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by stagger: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Another scheme to steal from citizens' deposits. They have cleared unclaimed dividends, then went after pension funds. Now they have come again.

3 Likes

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by nnamdi640: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Is like this hopeless woman want thunder to fire her and her generation. I should save in order for another man to enjoy my own swear and at the end that same man will still forsake me on top of my swear. I think the law should be made for those holding federal appointments including senators and honourables because they are the ones that are enjoying our commonwealth.
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by bushbull: 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Criminal trying to loot from the poor masses that has nothing to feed from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Feel Betrayed By Obaseki – Shaibu / PDP Crisis: How G-5 Alliance May Affect Makinde’s Second-Term Bid / APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.