Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians (22124 Views)

FG Mulls Single Salary Scale For Federal Civil Service MDAs / FG Mulls Handover Of Power Distribution To Siemens / FG Mulls New Tax On Coke, Bigi, Other Soft Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by BunmiBie: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=venabili post=110638838]Funny. We already have mandatory savings via the Pension scheme and National housing fund. We also contribute via Tax, ITF and NSITF by companies, stamp duties and a whole lot of numerous charges. What have they done with all those funds?[/lquote]

It's not enough they still need more savings from us. Idiotic stinking people

1 Like

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by efficiencie(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Another Political Craziness...mandatory savings indeed. What is the essence of saving in a country where inflationary trends will be erode the value of the savings. Savings are only valuable when you intend to invest it and if the government isn't providing a conducive environment for investments then they should keep their mandatory savings to themselves!
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by maticar: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
helinues:
Not bad though
You will never disappoint

1 Like

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by hotseat: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
How much has the APC been able to save for the past seven years?

They've rather plunged Nigeria into debts for generations unborn to payback the looted loans.

Since China declined offering more loans, they've now decided to descend on the hapless and helpless Nigerians through extortion in the guise of mandatory savings for another Maina, snake or monkey to swallow.

APC and Bubu are the agents of the devil.

They've come to steal, kill and destroy Nigerians!

But sha God pass dem!
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by Lessel: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Islie:
…SEC to supervise scheme

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/fg-mulls-mandatory-savings-scheme-for-nigerians/
The contributory pension scheme was borrowed without repayment, how much more when it's voluntary savings !!!
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by treatise: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Islie:
…SEC to supervise scheme

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/fg-mulls-mandatory-savings-scheme-for-nigerians/

Are they trying to borrow from the accounts like dormant accounts and pension funds?
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by kunleham(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Wonders shall never end, for me to allow Buhari save my money for me, I prefer to dash it to the beggers!
Shege barawo!!!
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by Yankee101: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Thank God you're all leaving soon
Worst govt since buhari as a military man and Abacha

The 3 worst govts in nigeria are buhari military, abacha and buhari civilian

With buhari civilian being the worst

1 Like

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by bluefilm: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
Once I hear anything MANDATORY, you better just count me out.

'Cause I'm no longer interested.
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by fineboynl(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
After looting the funds from dormat account abi. There is no more to loot? The Abacha de learn work from this administration.

They really need a loyal president to convert their yansh when they leave power.
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by MartinsD12(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Islie:
…SEC to supervise scheme

Mumu people, can yeye FG give me 100% interest on savings that's to say I save 5k in a month to get 10k same month , thunder fire FG , central bank, this yeye minister here and also fire Nigerian banks and politicians too all of them are mad
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
psychalade:
Force me to save for them to loot
they think Dem they wise
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by armadeo(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
We should send this thread for them to view.

Even the usual BMC can't see savings from the 30k so they keep mute.

I'm glad we are all on the same page here. Every single comment shows exactly how we think of the idea.
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by Drone95(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Wetin do my piggyvest? Mtchew
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by Metrofox(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Federal government MMM/AJO scheme... Things have gotten really bad it's time to dip hands into pockets of citizens..
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by phemmyfour: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
saintol:
Wonders shall never end. Are you sure these people are normal? How will people who are even struggling to have a single meal in day be able to save?
Even the little you have will be collected from you
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by chloride6: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
What nonsense is that?
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by JaskanFactor: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
How can somebody be forced to save in a currency with runaway inflation.
Even the politicians to save thier money in naira, they save in forex or like tinubu they buy houses.

nigerian government and all thier officials no wish you well at all. They spend their days and nights plotting the demise of the people of Nigeria.

How can you force someone to save in currency where you print money like bank robbery so that inflation is nearly 20% if not more.
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by betshopagent(m): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
those ppl that was shouting SAI BABA in 2015; how market? make una dey ready to vote in another old fool next year.
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:33am On Mar 01, 2022
If I was to be Buhari, I will myself to help Nigeria out of these severe pains � � cool
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:33am On Mar 01, 2022
If I were to be Buhari, I will kill myself to help Nigeria out of these severe pains � � cool
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by Laxy009(m): 12:38am On Mar 01, 2022
Useless FG ! How would the FG be thinking on to I’ll save my money . It’s mine and I can determine how it should be spent.

They should find a better way to fund the economy rather stealing from it citizens . Other countries don’t like this .

Thief thief government
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by gulfer: 1:51am On Mar 01, 2022
This is what you get when you make a rookie your finance minister; when Kemi Adeosun was schemed out for this empty headed quota system beneficiary we warned.... Since then, evert of her pronouncements continue to confirm her nativity in the area she operates Are we in Russian or China that you want to force me to save
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by gulfer: 1:54am On Mar 01, 2022
Metrofox:
Federal government MMM/AJO scheme... Things have gotten really bad it's time to dip hands into pockets of citizens..
Senators and reps want life pensions, so they need where the money"ll come from grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by kkins25(m): 2:41am On Mar 01, 2022
I don't understand? what tje fvck are the banks for then??
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by HernanCortes: 3:04am On Mar 01, 2022
kkins25:
I don't understand? what tje fvck are the banks for then??

They want to 'garnish' (permit me the use of that legal term) a portion of your already saved funds at the banks, for their own use, seeing as they've mismanaged the economy so bad, they are too broke to build those capital projects they love so much...those projects that pay kickbacks worth as much as half of the entire project sum.

1 Like

Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by blackmantis: 3:16am On Mar 01, 2022
FG acting like an irresponsible parent.

After borrowing money from everyone to lavish on frivolities you then want to force your children and collect their money in the name of saving with you.
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by drololaaof: 5:10am On Mar 01, 2022
Government ponzy scheme. What happen to National provident fund,home savers account,federal mortgage bank? Sebi they are saying some Nigerians have not seen #5000 untill the one they started to transfer. Yeye people
Re: FG Mulls Mandatory Savings Scheme For Nigerians by Bizsquad: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2022
Maina and pension fund come to mind.while developed countries have social security 4 her citizensg.our govt want to collect 4rm us in d name of saving scheme.what happened to our saving accounts with commercial banks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) / PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo / DSS, Police, Deny Inviting Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage For Questioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.