Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict (496 Views)

Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately / Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State / Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by jonandez: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Over the past couple of days I came online on nairaland .. I have noticed that it's Russia this Ukraine that..
Smh.
For crying out loud we also have problems in this country ... It's not like our country economy is souring or something like that..
Elections would come .. we would vote in the same people for the next four years and complain again and still repeat the same cycle till thy kingdom comes because Africa don't like to think.. they love people thinking for them..
Although my sympathies are with the countries involved but u need to understand that if two African nations are at war... The white don't care..
Why can't we use this opportunity that no one is paying attention to Nigeria to build our country.

Every time I enter nairaland I see propaganda news and I see people taking the bait without researching...
Am not supporting anyone cause it doesn't directly concern me and my support would be inconsequential to both countries as I am not a major player in thier politics...

Lastly people should beware of the United States of America..
They are demonic backstabbers and a double faced cameleon..

If we can recall.. everything was normal in Libya was going nomally until Ghadaffi made a mistake by announcing his plan to make Libya stop trading with the dollar but instead a new currency which is the golden dinar of Libya.. if that happened it meant that Libya won't trade with the dollar but a new currency that no one has except them meaning they have the leverage and can sell at any price they choose this making the country very wealthy... He also called on every African country to join him in implementing this so all in Africa can use the same currency and thus making every African country wealthy..
But wat happened months after that.. you guessed it right... Propaganda from left right and center... It was that instant the United States suddenly realized that Ghadaffi was a dictator and needed to be outed...

No African country complained.. even this Putin u are all condemning complained and asked who gave NATO the right to kill Ghadaffi...

Same thing happened in Iraq with Saddam husein..
I would write about that later.. but the main aim here is that although once again I sympathize but I am not in support of anyone...

Pls before anyone quotes me..
I would like to state that I used to support the United States until I decide to think on my own.... Alot died during the invasion of Iraq, afganistan, Yemen, libya, etc.. but no one showed concern or is it because they are Muslims.. for crying out loud.. children died..alot.. and wat were they called? Casualties of war..

Pls let's be wise
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by Kazeem47(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Am telling you. Instead of us to be worried about Boko-Haram/Bandits/Fulani Invasion;they are busy worried over Russian invasion.
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by helinues: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
grin grin

Na on Friday I watched the crisis last.. I have been watching movies instead. Travel and Food Channels have also been helpful

See as how the stadiums was full across Europe over the weekend as if nothing is Happening in Ukraine

When they are all done flexing their muscles, they should let us know

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by jonandez: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kazeem47:
Am telling you. Instead of us to be worried about Boko-Haram/Bandits/Fulani Invasion;they are busy worried over Russian invasion.

As if the whites care about us
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by jonandez: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
helinues:
grin grin

Na on Friday I watched the crisis last.. I have been watching movies instead. Travel and Food Channels have also been helpful

See as how the stadiums was full across Europe over the weekend as if nothing is Happening in Ukraine

When they are all done flexing their muscles, they should let us know

Lol
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by matrixmuzi: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Don’t mind them. Bunch of retards littered all around Nairaland. How many have condemned or protested the killings in the north and south east . Only to spit hatred based on tribal lines. Africans need to be recolonized again . That’s why hitler is his last war speech called Africans half apes.
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by jonandez: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
matrixmuzi:
Don’t mind them. Bunch of retards littered all around Nairaland. How many have condemned or protested the killings in the north and south east . Only to spit hatred based on tribal lines. Africans need to be recolonized again . That’s why hitler is his last war speech called Africans half apes.
Africa has inferiority complex
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by helinues: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
jonandez:

Lol

Na true now.. Seh make i con allow their palavas to disrupts my days, ko jo

This crisis has even reset my brain that one should enjoy his life at every moment.. I can sleep with my eyes fully closed not like Ukrainians
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by Deborah98(f): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
matrixmuzi:
Say what you know. Are people not protesting? What was the end result? Maybe you are sleeping please wake up. We are never ignorant of what is happening in Nigeria rather it is quiet disheartening that our government is doing about it. Concerned citizens who voice out are threatened,beaten, harassed and even killed.
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by jonandez: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Deborah98:
Say what you know. Are people not protesting? What was the end result? Maybe you are sleeping please wake up. We are never ignorant of what is happening in Nigeria rather it is quiet disheartening that our government is doing about it. Concerned citizens who voice out are threatened,beaten, harassed and even killed.

And instead of finding a solution u jump to international matters that
In no way concerns u
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by Deborah98(f): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
jonandez:

Africa has inferiority complex
Nothing like inferiority complex here oga. We are the most sympathetic and empathetic people all over the world. Our problem in Africa and Nigeria is bad leaders. Maybe you are sleeping and needs to wake up from your slumber. People who have voiced out their dissatisfactions and displeasures in matters affecting us all have nothing tangible to show as the results instead some are beaten, threatened, harassed and even killed.
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by Deborah98(f): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
jonandez:

And instead of finding a solution u jump to international matters that
In no way concerns u
It will keep concerning me because these people have a good and sound justice system..ours is dead and buried. When people voice out their dissatisfactions in other countries outside Africa,it is looked into with full assurance from the government but the reverse is always the case here. Allow me biko
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by jonandez: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
Deborah98:
Nothing like inferiority complex here oga. We are the most sympathetic and empathetic people all over the world. Our problem in Africa and Nigeria is bad leaders. Maybe you are sleeping and needs to wake up from your slumber. People who have voiced out their dissatisfactions and displeasures in matters affecting us all have nothing tangible to show as the results instead some are beaten, threatened, harassed and even killed.

Africans are the most sympathetic and empathic people ?

So where did u get your statistics from enlighten me ma
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by haffaze777(m): 7:21am On Mar 01, 2022
jonandez:
Over the past couple of days I came online on nairaland .. I have noticed that it's Russia this Ukraine that..
Smh.

Although my sympathies are with the countries involved but u need to understand that if two African nations are at war... The white don't care..
Why can't we use this opportunity that no one is paying attention to Nigeria to build our country.

Every time I enter nairaland I see propaganda news and I see people taking the bait without researching...
Am not supporting anyone cause it doesn't directly concern me and my support would be inconsequential to both countries as I am not a major player in thier politics...

If we can recall.. everything was normal in Libya was going nomally until Ghadaffi made a mistake by announcing his plan to make Libya stop trading with the dollar but instead a new currency which is the golden dinar of Libya.. if that happened it meant that Libya won't trade with the dollar but a new currency that no one has except them meaning they have the leverage and can sell at any price they choose this making the country very wealthy... He also called on every African country to join him in implementing this so all in Africa can use the same currency and thus making every African country wealthy..
But wat happened months after that.. you guessed it right... Propaganda from left right and center... It was that instant the United States suddenly realized that Ghadaffi was a dictator and needed to be outed...

No African country complained.. even this Putin u are all condemning complained and asked who gave NATO the right to kill Ghadaffi...

I would write about that later.. but the main aim here is that although once again I sympathize but I am not in support of anyone...

I would like to state that I used to support the United States until I decide to think on my own.... Alot died during the invasion of Iraq, afganistan, Yemen, libya, etc.. but no one showed concern or is it because they are Muslims.. for crying out loud.. children died..alot.. and wat were they called? Casualties of war..

Pls let's be wise

God bless you jare,I don't know what is our problem with Russia and Ukraine,why are we taking Side instead of staying neutral
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by jonandez: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2022
haffaze777:

God bless you jare,I don't know what is our problem with Russia and Ukraine,why are we taking Side instead of staying neutral

I swr boss and the truth is that we can't know the truth because of the media
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by haffaze777(m): 7:48am On Mar 01, 2022
jonandez:

I swr boss and the truth is that we can't know the truth because of the media

True, media will always roll out bias reportage.
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by Divoc19(f): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2022
And what has all our worries, complain and delegations about our Nigerian leaders brought us over these years? ENDSARs crisis or what?

We are just following Russia-Ukraine crisis to learn from experts that refused to be used by Europe and America.

NB: Some Nigerians are also stranded in Ukraine and Russia.

If you don't gerrit, forget abourrit.
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by jonandez: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2022
Divoc19:
And what has all our worries, complain and delegations about our Nigerian leaders brought us over these years? ENDSARs crisis or what?

We are just following Russia-Ukraine crisis to learn from experts that refused to be used by Europe and America.

NB: Some Nigerians are also stranded in Ukraine and Russia.

If you don't gerrit, forget abourrit.

We don't need to complain and worry if we chanel all these energy into voting in the right leader...
Election would reach now... We vote in the same people and worry and complain again
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by Divoc19(f): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2022
Did you just say election undecided
But you know how the thing goes...

jonandez:

We don't need to complain and worry if we chanel all these energy into voting in the right leader...
Election would reach now... We vote in the same people and worry and complain again
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by jonandez: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2022
Divoc19:
Did you just say election undecided
But you know how the thing goes...

And we are all ready to give up?
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by Divoc19(f): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2022
Brotherly, I am not ready to be used as a tool to satisfy some power crazed individuals 'politicians worldwide' in the name of fighting for my right. Because I already have the right to choose to live and not to choose to endanger myself along with other innocent citizen abegi.

When the real change comes I/we will support it not make believe chants

jonandez:

And we are all ready to give up?
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by jonandez: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2022
Divoc19:
Brotherly, I am not ready to be used as a tool to satisfy some power crazed individuals 'politicians worldwide' in the name of fighting for my right. Because I already have the right to choose to live and not to choose to endanger myself along with other innocent citizen abegi.

When the real change comes I/we will support it not make believe chants

Ok... understandable
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by NOwazobia: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
jonandez:
Smh.
For crying out loud we also have problems in this country ... It's not like our country economy is souring or something like that..
Elections would come .. we would vote in the same people for the next four years and complain again and still repeat the same cycle till thy kingdom comes because Africa don't like to think.. they love people thinking for them..

But wat happened months after that.. you guessed it right... Propaganda from left right and center... It was that instant the United States suddenly realized that Ghadaffi was a dictator and needed to be outed

Pls let's be wise
I am forced to say this. You be mumu.

You mean you created a topic on how and why we should stay clear of the war between Russia and Ukraine... But you are already taking side and castigating under the guise of your supposed neutrality to appraise us about our problems back home. It is not a must to create a topic. Writing something different from the topic of a thesis is called dundeeness.

You would have had no reason creating this topic if everyone was castigating Ukraine and the west, but eulogizing and supporting Russia. Meaning, this topic was simply for those who are in support of the west and Ukraine... The topic was a smoke screen altogether.

I always tell people that there is no middle, because the line in the middle is so thin that you can't stand on it without your foot or feet overlapping more to either side of the divide. No matter how people will want to paint it, by the time you carefully read through their articles, works or faces, you will surely see that they stand on either side.

Fear is the only personality that supposedly claim to stand in the middle.
Re: Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict by jonandez: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
NOwazobia:
I am forced to say this. You be mumu.

You mean you created a topic on how and why we should stay clear of the war between Russia and Ukraine... But you are already taking side and castigating under the guise of your supposed neutrality to appraise us about our problems back home. It is not a must to create a topic. Writing something different from the topic of a thesis is called dundeeness.

You would have had no reason creating this topic if everyone was castigating Ukraine and the west, but eulogizing and supporting Russia. Meaning, this topic was simply for those who are in support of the west and Ukraine... The topic was a smoke screen altogether.

I always tell people that there is no middle, because the line in the middle is so thin that you can't stand on it without your foot or feet overlapping more to either side of the divide. No matter how people will want to paint it, by the time you carefully read through their articles, works or faces, you will surely see that they stand on either side.

Fear is the only personality that supposedly claim to stand in the middle.

I always try my best to stay clear of people who think they are smart or intelligent but deep down dy know aren't ...
Peace

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Blasts Nigerians Over Infrastructure Abuse / How Does Buhari Sleep At Night / 2023 PDP Ticket: Wike And Right Of First Refusal ‘port Harcourt Boy’ Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.