Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Internet Scam: Beware! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Internet Scam: Beware! (742 Views)

Paypal Scam!!!!! Beware / EFCC Arrests 5 Under-graduates In Ibadan For Internet Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Scam: Beware! by planbbiz(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2011
This morning, my appeal goes to the entrepreneurs in our midst both online and offline, If you have found your own path to financial freedom, I say congratulations, but please tell others about your path and guide them. Never use people's ignorance as an opportunity to exploit them and make them poorer. The complain is getting more and more around me on daily basis, so think about it and do the right correction, good morning pals
Re: Internet Scam: Beware! by jamace(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2011
Tell them bros. I don't know what Nigeria has turned into angry. Men have sold their conscience to the devil just because of money. sad Most steal in the name of being smart. Nemesis never sleeps. They will pay in costly ways, one day. Shame on the lost souls! angry
Re: Internet Scam: Beware! by planbbiz(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2011
@jamace you are right and the unsuspecting clients won't stop patronizing them in the name of looking for shortcut ways to riches.
Re: Internet Scam: Beware! by vickynet39(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2011
Its quite shocking that someone can willing take what belongs to another unlawfully, always think(you can also be a victim)
Re: Internet Scam: Beware! by enomakos(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2011
that is nigerians for u

(1) (Reply)

How Much Monthly Pay/income Can Guarantee One The "big Boy/girl" Lifestyle? / How To Charge As A Motivational Speaker / Mastercard Affirms Support For Central Bank Of Nigeria’s Cash-less Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.