Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

How To Charge As A Motivational Speaker - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Charge As A Motivational Speaker (746 Views)

FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge / 21 Top Nigerian Motivational Speakers You Should Connect With! / Your No.1 Motivational Speaker In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Charge As A Motivational Speaker by idtiwo: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hi,
Please i need help.I did a 20 minute presentation for a coy last week.The management of the coy was impress with my eloquence and subsequently approach me to be the coy consultant .I will be presenting motivational talks on empowerment to their staff once in a month.They have ask me to submit my proposal stating my charges but the problem is that i dont know how to charge them.Pls is there any motivational speaker in the house that can help me with the charges of speaking in public.I want to be moderate since am a beginner in this biz.Awaiting ur reply
Re: How To Charge As A Motivational Speaker by jamace(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2012
Are you not the same person that asked the same question here?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-867326.0.html

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Access/intercontinental Bank???? / Get Paid In Dollars For Writing Quality Articles!!! / How Can I Start An Internet Business Without any Start-Up Capital?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.