Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Common Sense Is No Longer Enough - Ronald Kenneth - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Common Sense Is No Longer Enough - Ronald Kenneth (201 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out / 10 Strange Professions That No Longer Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Sense Is No Longer Enough - Ronald Kenneth by deRoniK(m): 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
#MondayMotivation

COMMON SENSE IS NO LONGER ENOUGH

::

What you have already is not enough. YOU NEED MORE!

Welcome to the new age, where your past experiences and accomplishments do not count so much. Welcome to the era where more is required of you

I love the way one of my mentor, Mr. Peter Amrasa puts it. According to him, "SPEND TIME TO HAVE SENSE"

Find out how things work, learn how to relate best with people, learn how to talk to people, learn new skills.

Things are not the same as they used to be before, so if you're hoping to become relevant, you must go the extra mile. Don't just rely on what you know already, seek to know more.

THERE IS INDEED MORE!!!

PS

My name is Ronald Kenneth & your personal development is my priority.

Web: /RonaldKenneth
WhatsApp broadcast: /RKBroadcast
Telegram channel: /ronaldkenneth

#MondayMotivationWithRonald #MMwR #MMwRonald #RonaldKenneth #SmartphoneBoss #RonaldSpeaks

Re: Common Sense Is No Longer Enough - Ronald Kenneth by Illuminatiship(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Especially people here on nairaland most of them need to re work on their brains..

(1) (Reply)

Career Path / Career As A Heavy Equipment Operator / Immigration And Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.